Cat Café EU & US domestic

As an example, 10 weeks on MENT won’t be dramatically different than 10 weeks on nandrolone in terms of muscle growth. But in terms of glycogen storage it is on its own level.

Fertility takes six months to go from baseline to azoospermia. That doesn’t mean you won’t be affected by it if you only use it five months and three weeks. If fertility is a concern then MENT is probably not the drug to choose.

Do you think 60mg eod over 4 months is it worth for good gains ? Test and primo inside for lower estrogen.

Do you think 60mg eod over 4 months is it worth for good gains ? Test and primo inside for lower estrogen.
You don't take MENT for extra muscle. You take it cos you need what nandrolone offers for fullness when taking it, only less of nandrolones mental and sexual dysfunction. If you don't need wods of fullness temporarily and are otherwise going to be using test and primo, just use test and primo.

Ment is great if you need to be the absolute heaviest you can be in a few weeks, or if you want to try and reduce total mgs of a cruise by keeping in a couple mg per day of ment. As soon as you're in the usual dosage range that most cycles are, there no useful difference in muscle built, once all the water leaves your muscle

As an example, 10 weeks on MENT won’t be dramatically different than 10 weeks on nandrolone in terms of muscle growth. But in terms of glycogen storage it is on its own level.

Fertility takes six months to go from baseline to azoospermia. That doesn’t mean you won’t be affected by it if you only use it five months and three weeks. If fertility is a concern then MENT is probably not the drug to choose.
Source for Ment and Fertility?

Hi Liska, hab Anfang des Jahres ca 40 vials + gh bei dir bestellt und mag deine Sachen echt gern. Hab die Tage schonmal gefragt wann du wieder tren E bekommst würd ungern wo anders bestellen LG

If you can buy USDT ERC-20 or USDC ERC-20 stablecoins via your exchange, you won't have to deal with fluctuations nor high transfer fees.
Ok, sorry for the dumb question, i just want be 100% sure before i order," bank transfer with a 10% added surcharge" means i can pay directly with my money on the bank account in euros, it's not risky?

Ok, sorry for the dumb question, i just want be 100% sure before i order," bank transfer with a 10% added surcharge" means i can pay directly with my money on the bank account in euros, it's not risky?
That's correct. The 10% extra isn't mine to keep but what I have to give away to minimize the risk involved for either party.

Source for Ment and Fertility?
Multiple clinical trials have been conducted to determine if MENT would be appropriate male contraception. Look into those first, I suppose.

This study is tough to extrapolate out because the MENT implants failed to continue to release the drug with proper regularity, so after 12 weeks the effects started to be uneven. There are other datasets out there, but this was the first one I found in my bookmarks.

the protocols should be about the same result but they end up being a bit different. the ace has a bigger affect on my BP and brings about more "drive", mentally. the enanthate just sits in the background and makes me heavy AF. the estrogenic burden feels worse on E but you can dial in the counter regulatory compounds easier and stay there. with the acetate version, if estrogenic burden starts to creep up, i can just skip a few doses and drop the mg's down for a week and then up them again. ends up like a wavy pattern across the course but even 5mg/day is still pretty useful. using AI's, SERMs with the Ace version feels like you're currently slamming into crushed estrogen to high estrogen.
Thank you for the detailed information and feedback. Much appreciated.

Anyone tried the primo 200? What’s the average delivery time for US orders?
Good day,

Many have tried it, and many have loved it. I won't leave my report since I am the source.

From the time of payment, orders generally land in 2-4 days at their destination.

Thanks,

CCUSA

I've been running GW-0742 at 10mg and 20mg /die, I'm curious about other users experience because it gave me a boost in endurance almost too good to be true, especially at 10mg/day. This can't be a placebo effect, my 5km PB went from 30 to 27 min in a month (90+ kgs bw).

I've been running GW-0742 at 10mg and 20mg /die, I'm curious about other users experience because it gave me a boost in endurance almost too good to be true, especially at 10mg/day. This can't be a placebo effect, my 5km PB went from 30 to 27 min in a month (90+ kgs bw).
I only have experience with regular GW, it's definitely noticeable at 10 or 20mg but nothing too extreme. Helps me through long sessions of lifting and also cardio. Can you compare or did you only test 0742? I was thinking about getting some too, but experiences with it are pretty rare.

Back