Cat Café EU & US domestic

Is it possible or planned to do oxandrolone in smaller dosage per tab like 5mg or 10mg? I'm thinking of females who only take smaller dosages per day.

Dianabol 100x20mg (the label says 25mg mistakenly, fixing this asap),
Oxandrolone 100x25mg (will do better next batch regarding dosage & variance), Aromasin 50x12.5mg and Test Prop 100mg MCT are now available. By now I mean from the 14th onwards since I'm taking a short break from accepting orders to catch up on filling and labelling products and all that. All existing (pre)orders will be processed as usual.
View attachment 177547View attachment 177546View attachment 177548View attachment 177549View attachment 177550View attachment 177551
If only other labs were as closely dosed as your Anavar there would be no issues, I love your intense standard but please remember you are fucking awesome.

@Liska quick question about your sust batches. do you make your own sust raws up or buy a pre-mix? seems nearly every source other than yourself has the occasional blip with wrong ester ratios but correct mg/ml.

Hi everyone!
I would like to add my input on the last order I placed.
I received the order in less than a week and at all times, communication with Liska was excellent.
There was some problem for her to receive the money transfer but it could be solved without problems.
The package came very protected and everything has arrived in perfect condition.
He is undoubtedly a transparent seller, who inspires confidence and is 100% committed to the client. I will not hesitate to order more.
P. D: My dear cat thought it was a good idea to play with vials and the quality of the photo was not good due to the risk of breaking a vial. xDIMG_20221229_153928.jpg

@Liska hi, i would like make a order from you, but since it's my first time i really dont know how to do. I read the FAQ, so if i want to do a order of 500€, i have to send you 500€ in bitcoin, and "bank transfer with a 10% added surcharge" this mean i have to send also 50€ more ? In bitcoin or €?

Hi everyone!
I would like to add my input on the last order I placed.
I received the order in less than a week and at all times, communication with Liska was excellent.
There was some problem for her to receive the money transfer but it could be solved without problems.
The package came very protected and everything has arrived in perfect condition.
He is undoubtedly a transparent seller, who inspires confidence and is 100% committed to the client. I will not hesitate to order more.
P. D: My dear cat thought it was a good idea to play with vials and the quality of the photo was not good due to the risk of breaking a vial. xDView attachment 177554
Beautiful the Amber nectar.

I’ve seen some people talk about Janos integrity a few times on different forums. I’ve just recently watched a video of Vigorous Steve actually leaving a link of his website for trusted AAS testing just a year ago. This says a lot about the trustworthiness of Jano.

Attachments

• 4F05DA87-7ED6-4CEE-A531-20DCAA7A4040.jpeg
    4F05DA87-7ED6-4CEE-A531-20DCAA7A4040.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 174
@Liska hi, i would like make a order from you, but since it's my first time i really dont know how to do. I read the FAQ, so if i want to do a order of 500€, i have to send you 500€ in bitcoin, and "bank transfer with a 10% added surcharge" this mean i have to send also 50€ more ? In bitcoin or €?
I think you’re confusing yourself. There was a comma before the bank transfer information. Therefore, you only need to add the 10% surcharge on bank transfers only. Since bitcoin is the preferred method of payment you only have to pay for what the products cost, no addition.

any information when inj. l-carnitine will be available? need the info to decide whether to order before itll be available or if to wait

@Liska quick question about your sust batches. do you make your own sust raws up or buy a pre-mix? seems nearly every source other than yourself has the occasional blip with wrong ester ratios but correct mg/ml.
Premixed. It's not that I haven't received incorrectly mixed batches in the past, they've just gone straight into the litterbox - not that Sustanon represents a magical/ideal ratio of esters but a pussy likes perfection without purpose.

If only other labs were as closely dosed as your Anavar there would be no issues, I love your intense standard but please remember you are fucking awesome.
Testing just a single tablet is just rolling the dice for marketing material rather than proper quality assessment in my opinion.
anavar25labs_jVxXDDS.png
anavar25labs_jVxXDDS.png
cclabsoxa25mg_dec.png
Oxandrolone25 11.2022.png
This should be all the Oxandrolone 25mg reports preceeding the current batch, with the last one's product getting tossed. You can tell the variance between samples increasing and that's not me getting worse, it's a result of a change in certain properties of certain raw materials over the last few years that can't be tested for easily but deserve a deep dive (like whatever turned Test E raws into a ticking time bomb), so 2023 will be the year to throw a lot of cat cash at solving these mysteries to optimize the existing range of products.

any information when inj. l-carnitine will be available? need the info to decide whether to order before itll be available or if to wait
Certainly not this month as it's lower priority than all other injectables and orals.

Any update on this customers parcel mate ;)
Did I miss your mail? Please send me another if so.

Good evening all,

It’s listed on the site that cold weather will likely effect gear, but I’ll say it again. Crashing will likely occur in transit, especially on the following. Tren e, npp, test c and lipo b.

Soon to following will be a guide on FAQ’s on how to uncrash gear. There is almost nothing I can do about the temps packages see in transit, unfortunately. Good thing a majority of the year this isn’t an issue.

Please if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

CCUSA

@Liska I’m trying to send you proof of payment for the 4 Trestolone Enanthate but the email is coming back as undeliverable. Tried a few times and getting the same bounce back.

Cheers

@Liska I’m trying to send you proof of payment for the 4 Trestolone Enanthate but the email is coming back as undeliverable. Tried a few times and getting the same bounce back.

Cheers
There's a handful of customers this happens to at times but I've never been able to figure out the cause of it. Using tutanota or protonmail usually resolves this.

Another order from liska landed just today.

This time there was a little problem. Even tho the packeting was a 11/10 2 vials broke, which liska is clearly not to blame. He responded with in minutes and took full responsibility and offererd a solution clearly in my favor. I am always suprised how good the support is with this vendor.

Ordering at the catcafe is like ordering supplements on amazon

Sponsors

Back