Cat Café EU & US domestic

Just placed my first order with catcafe last week and I'm sold on this source. Communication was really fast and easy, all my gear landed safe the third business day after payment.

@Liska what do you say about this comment.

„200 mg is too high a concentration for methenolone. This quantity of substance can be dissolved only with harmful compounds. Such a large amount of the substance can be dissolved only with the addition of guaiacol.“
If it's dissolved in guaiacol people that buy this stuff will know. Their neighbours and everyone at the gym will also know because that stuff stinks!

I'm sure liska wouldnt lie about what solvents are used.
It's very easy to know if EO or guaiacol is used.

How is the pip with primo 200? Also is there any difference between primo in gso and mct? So far i only have experience with your test E in mct which was amazing by the way, could pin it with a 27g couldn't even feel it

Smooth as butter for me, no PIP whatsoever. I used the MCT version, gonna be stocking up again really soon.

So you have US domestic now? How does that work? It still says on the website that there is no shipping to the USmsedge_8F7lYODOWt.png

@Iron_Yuppie

What dosage you Used ?
Cruised at 2mg/d and then blasted up to 15mg/d for a total of seven weeks. It was at that point that my BP was impossible to control even with pharmaceutical intervention, so I called it quits. I’d say five of the seven weeks were at 15mg with the first two being at 10mg, but that’s from memory and I may be off by a week.

How is the pip with primo 200? Also is there any difference between primo in gso and mct? So far i only have experience with your test E in mct which was amazing by the way, could pin it with a 27g couldn't even feel it
Primo mct has minimal to no PIP. I m feeling a slight sting during injection. Trying the gso version soon.

Is there anybody who tried the trest a ?
Experience about gains ,mass ,strength and sides ?
Using Liska' s Trest for long time. It's what you'd expect from Trest. Gains, mass, strength like nothing else. Estrogen is difficult to control, especially if you're high aromatizer.

New year pack landed this morning.

4 x test e/c 400
4 x mast e 200
3 x NPP 150
2 x bac water

(Also some bits for my training partner not in pic - 4 test 400, 2 nand deca, 2 tren e)

Almost impossible to get either of my boys to pose for a pic but I tried my best

20230110_141526.jpg20230110_141536.jpg

Just tried the new test e/c 400 and npp 150 yesterday. Smooth and no pip. 10/10

Just wanted to leave one last review before leaving this thread. All the best to you guys.

Shoot me a pm if you open up to Denmark in the future!

New year pack landed this morning.

4 x test e/c 400
4 x mast e 200
3 x NPP 150
2 x bac water

(Also some bits for my training partner not in pic - 4 test 400, 2 nand deca, 2 tren e)

Almost impossible to get either of my boys to pose for a pic but I tried my best

View attachment 177518View attachment 177519
“Dad this is BS I’m not doing it you’ve not even given me any treats I’m knocking these over”

Dianabol 100x20mg (the label says 25mg mistakenly, fixing this asap),
Oxandrolone 100x25mg (will do better next batch regarding dosage & variance), Aromasin 50x12.5mg and Test Prop 100mg MCT are now available. By now I mean from the 14th onwards since I'm taking a short break from accepting orders to catch up on filling and labelling products and all that. All existing (pre)orders will be processed as usual.
dbol20.pngdbol1122.pngccoxa25.pngoxa25-2.pngasin125.pngTestP100MCT.png

Sponsors

Back