Cat Café EU & US domestic

EU shipping news:

Some parcels sent in December are still in transit, please check your tracking number whether they've been progressing towards you before contacting me. A handful of parcels got lost/misdirected in the christmas chaos and I'm working on sorting those out. Following in the footsteps of the US cat café, I'll be taking next December off from shipping as this is turning out to be a rather expensive lesson to learn.

UK orders have taking about 14 days to arrive up from the 3-5 days of yesteryear for anyone still waiting on theirs. Shipping to UK will remain suspended for all but veteran cat café customers by whose transit time I'll judge when it has normalized and can be opened back up on a larger scale.

A parcel to Denmark has been seized by their customs (scandinavian countries check parcels sent within EU uniquely) despite using a shipping method that had been working flawlessly eversince I started using it in early 2022, so I'm suspending all shipments to DK without exception indefinitely as even one seized parcel is one too many. All other countries I ship to remain at zero seizures as far back as I can remember. Any insight from danes whether anything relevant has changed with the turn of the year is welcome.

New/back at the cat café:
Trestolone Enanthate 100mg MCT - 75€
Proviron 60x50mg - 45€
Winstrol 100x20mg - 35€
HGH Catropin 120iu - 110€ to 90€ depending on quantity
Catropin product picture is too illegally smol for Meso:
Code:
https://catcafe.is/item/pallas/
View attachment 177398View attachment 177402View attachment 177403View attachment 177404View attachment 177406View attachment 177407View attachment 177405View attachment 177408
Aww man, I'm so sorry that shipping to Denmark is suspended :( I was really enjoying your products.

Is there anything we can do about this issue? Or are we out to search for a new source?

also Lantus?
thank you and sorry for disturbing you
I can pick up a limited amount, it's more expensive than Novorapid at the german pharmacy so I have been hesitant.

Is there anything we can do about this issue? Or are we out to search for a new source?
At least a couple of you are having products sent to a place just south of the border to pick it up in person, as that's domestic to me and allows for depositing parcels in various ways. If you guys can somehow collaborate on this I can offer discounts to make it worth the ride but I can't handle even the slightest risk of shipping someone's hard earned money into the abyss.

I can pick up a limited amount, it's more expensive than Novorapid at the german pharmacy so I have been hesitant.

At least a couple of you are having products sent to a place just south of the border to pick it up in person, as that's domestic to me and allows for depositing parcels in various ways. If you guys can somehow collaborate on this I can offer discounts to make it worth the ride but I can't handle even the slightest risk of shipping someone's hard earned money into the abyss.
That could be a solution. Otherwise I'm fine with the risk, but I see it from your perspective. Never had a issues with GLS. PostNL on the other hand.. That's a another story.

If you are any of the other Danes, please contact me so we can figure something out.

I really need Trest Enanthate. I assume no other source carries this. Here in UK only seems to be Trest A, however, I don’t trust majority of the sources to brew legit Ment. The ones I do, don’t have it in stock :(

I really need Trest Enanthate. I assume no other source carries this. Here in UK only seems to be Trest A, however, I don’t trust majority of the sources to brew legit Ment. The ones I do, don’t have it in stock :(
Based on a UK customer letting me know a parcel arrived at his in seven days, you can put in an order for it.

Hi Liska,

Been wondering if you will have oxandrolone in stock again this month? I love yours and definetly don’t want to use another one
Thank youuu for the amazing products you put out

Hi Liska,

Been wondering if you will have oxandrolone in stock again this month? I love yours and definetly don’t want to use another one
Thank youuu for the amazing products you put out
Yes, all orals listed in the 'coming soon' section will be available later this month.

Seems like everyone is on this dhb kick now that we have soild ass Brewer who can make it with no pip to very minimal, Im curious to see more people's blood work on it..
Pip wasn’t the issue for me with DHB, it was the fucking knots it would leave under my skin for weeks after lol

I can only give a review from the PS DHB and i think liska can brew as good as PS did back i the days .
Never get any PIP or knots from DHB .
I personly like DHB and its one of my favorit AAS.

Only saw on bloodwork that DHB fucks my lipids up but no other values .

Dosage was every time i used it between 400mg- max 1000mg .

Got no side effects on any of these dosages (expect lipids )

Strenght went up really good but not so good than on use tren .

I definitly try liskas DHB in the future to compair it to PS DHB or other brands .

@CCUSA Just curious when the Eclomiphene will be available. I was going to place an order wasn’t sure if I should wait a little longer or if it’s still gonna be awhile before it’s online.

@CCUSA Just curious when the Eclomiphene will be available. I was going to place an order wasn’t sure if I should wait a little longer or if it’s still gonna be awhile before it’s online.
The raws tested out perfect, but I haven’t sent any suspension in for testing yet.

I have testing needing to be sent, I’m hoping that will be done by mid month. Results by the first of next month is likely.