Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska may you stimate around which date you will have exemestane in stock?
Thank you, really excited to order from you :D
Sometime this January, as most if not all other orals.

just checking, USA shop open for orders?
Yes, just changed the US shop website to reflect this.

BPC-157 10mg is available in the US now as well, with TB-500 soon to follow once we receive the lab report.

Sometime this January, as most if not all other orals.

Yes, just changed the US shop website to reflect this.

BPC-157 10mg is available in the US now as well, with TB-500 soon to follow once we receive the lab report.

Wish you could get some of those pharma ai boxes in the u.s Dom section but I understand why not able to. Id deff take a box of 100 for that price or a bit more .....

I'm also glad to hear the bpc is gunna be in stock there and tested. Also super happy about the test c 200 in gso or MCT

Wish you could get some of those pharma ai boxes in the u.s Dom section but I understand why not able to. Id deff take a box of 100 for that price or a bit more ...
These are just a placeholder until I'm done with own AI, as there's nothing magical about pharmaceutically manufactured AI or SERMS we can't replicate with proper R&D and attention to detail. On the other hand, there's admittedly a number of pharma products (e.g. isotretinoin) that UGL should stay the fuck away from manufacturing.

These are just a placeholder until I'm done with own AI, as there's nothing magical about pharmaceutically manufactured AI or SERMS we can't replicate with proper R&D and attention to detail. On the other hand, there's admittedly a number of pharma products (e.g. isotretinoin) that UGL should stay the fuck away from manufacturing.

Absolutely I agree I would absolutely use ur ai meds see urs I know are tested and made correctly. Idk I just prefer tabs or even caps but it's something mentally about tabs I prefer over suspension..... Ur orals are all quailty made, just wish some was state side would deff take a bit and ur prices are really good on alot of it hard pressed tabs, but I also understand that the risk really ain't worth it. Am happy to hear there is gunna be a test cyp 200 and bpc and some other add ONS to the u.s side. For me it'd just be nice to buy a box of 100 tabs and not have to worry about it for awhile exp at the price u have them and the nolva at but I agree ur tabs are literally just as good....

I just gotta try a suspension iv always steered clear of but now with srcs testing give me more of a piece of mind

Ive just started saturday with 100mg e2d.
So i cant give you a feedback on the effectiveness now, but pip was 0,0 with the mct oil
With a base of testosterone? Others compuonds in the stack? I am looking for a tren substitute, It gives me depression After stop in the last times

With a base of testosterone? Others compuonds in the stack? I am looking for a tren substitute, It gives me depression After stop in the last times
Im running:
125 sustanon e2d
150 masteron e2d
100 dhb e2d
8 hgh
Everything from liska, with 0 pip.
I can update you in like 4/6 weeks how it worked out.

Liska hello. Is it possible to order one vial of testosterone from you for testing? Gso I have never tried, and mst does not always suit me. That's why I always buy a trial vial.

Liska hello. Is it possible to order one vial of testosterone from you for testing? Gso I have never tried, and mst does not always suit me. That's why I always buy a trial vial.
My rule is to treat everyone equally so if I grant this to one, I have to grant it to all, which in this case would bury the cat café six feet under such requests in a day I'm pretty sure. If you're intolerant to MCT, it shouldn't be "not always" but "never" so I would consider whether other variables than the carrier oil were at play/fault.

Im running:
125 sustanon e2d
150 masteron e2d
100 dhb e2d
8 hgh
Everything from liska, with 0 pip.
I can update you in like 4/6 weeks how it worked out.

Can I ask how you are pinning the DHB? Are you mixing with another compound?

It's ensuring never the less, I have tried DHB a few times and both I had to stop because the pip just wasn't worth it.

I added 1 vial of DHB to my last order from liska to give DHB another test run.

If it's bearable, and don't leave me with a tender bruise at the site, I'll most definitely be back for more.

Can I ask how you are pinning the DHB? Are you mixing with another compound?

It's ensuring never the less, I have tried DHB a few times and both I had to stop because the pip just wasn't worth it.

I added 1 vial of DHB to my last order from liska to give DHB another test run.

If it's bearable, and don't leave me with a tender bruise at the site, I'll most definitely be back for more.
Im pinning it together with the masteron.
I think most of the available dhb on the market is based on guaicol(?) Oil and not mct. And this guaicol is very shitty and causing pain 24/7. Ive tried it some years ago and got so much problems that i had to stop using it.

Im pinning it together with the masteron.
I think most of the available dhb on the market is based on guaicol(?) Oil and not mct. And this guaicol is very shitty and causing pain 24/7. Ive tried it some years ago and got so much problems that i had to stop using it.

Right ,every dhb that I know based on guaicol. This stuff gives you a pip from hell and it stinks very bad. Doesn’t matter where you store it ,you can smell it miles away.