Cat Café EU & US domestic

Feedback new Product
Can anyone share there experiences and or results from cat Cafe tren? I usually get crazy insomnia with good tren!!!
yes , i try new tren 150mg/ml MCT , very strong ; be careful and start with 0,5 ED or E2D

@Liska nice product

i try TEST E/C 400mg/ml , even if the oil is very thick, it flows very slowly into the syringe; I was afraid of pain, but zero PIP , very comfortable for guys who push hard and want to limit the amount of oil

Quick update for UK customers still waiting for their December parcels: Due to the postal union strikes on top of the christmas chaos, I've received feedback that an early December parcel has finally arrived after 20 days in transit, so please expect yours to take about that long until Royal Mail has resolved all of their issues.

Not taking any further UK orders until they've sorted themselves out.

Quick update for UK customers still waiting for their December parcels: Due to the postal union strikes on top of the christmas chaos, I've received feedback that an early December parcel has finally arrived after 20 days in transit, so please expect yours to take about that long until Royal Mail has resolved all of their issues.

I don't know if it's already discussed here, but people over at UK Muscle are reporting that someone sells fake CatCafe products.

Letting y'all know just to be sure.

Stay safe.

I don't know if it's already discussed here, but people over at UK Muscle are reporting that someone sells fake CatCafe products.

Letting y'all know just to be sure.

Stay safe.
That someone previously ran the UK cat café which I shut down the moment I learned about this many months ago, and Millard helpfully banned them that day as well. They had seemingly stopped trying to sell these at that point but must've started again recently, as several UK customers have been mailing me with bits of information in the past few days. I'm taking care of it currently and hope noone is falling prey to this rather unconvincing imitation meanwhile:
ukvial.png
I'm extremely grateful to every single UK cat that has brought this to my attention! Please don't hesitate expressing any requests, no matter if they break every UK specific and/or general store rule.

USA update..

Things are moving along nicely. I will be offering GSO and CSO on main movers also! This will be a little farther down the line because of waiting on labels, but it's in the works. Restock is almost complete, and I will be sending off for more testing.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Will there be any gso stock ready to ship when you re open on the 3rd?

That someone previously ran the UK cat café which I shut down the moment I learned about this many months ago, and Millard helpfully banned them that day as well. They had seemingly stopped trying to sell these at that point but must've started again recently, as several UK customers have been mailing me with bits of information in the past few days. I'm taking care of it currently and hope noone is falling prey to this rather unconvincing imitation meanwhile:
View attachment 177210
I'm extremely grateful to every single UK cat that has brought this to my attention! Please don't hesitate expressing any requests, no matter if they break every UK specific and/or general store rule.

I saw this thread but didn't realise it was the former UK cat cafe guy. That's some terrible looking knock offs. Very scummy of them to be doing this.

I saw this thread but didn't realise it was the former UK cat cafe guy. That's some terrible looking knock offs. Very scummy of them to be doing this.
It is, they been mailing people few times and they are violating many general rules and opsec doesnt exist with them by looks of it. Wouldnt be surpised if its just some relabeled product

It is, they been mailing people few times and they are violating many general rules and opsec doesnt exist with them by looks of it. Wouldnt be surpised if its just some relabeled product
I'll make sure every bit of it gets wiped out. It's not relabeled product, I gifted him over 1k of raws to start his own/separate thing online, explicitly forbidding him from selling this gear via the UK store, to which he agreed, only to turn around and offer this secretly via mail only.

View attachment 177210
Loool this just looks like back water with a label

This might well be a very long time!!! They aren’t getting shit sorted anytime soon. Gives me chance to save up some growth cash at least!
Speaking of which, is there much more benefit running 4iu ED rather than 3iu? And don’t really fancy going higher than 4 first time up.

This might well be a very long time!!! They aren’t getting shit sorted anytime soon. Gives me chance to save up some growth cash at least!
Speaking of which, is there much more benefit running 4iu ED rather than 3iu? And don’t really fancy going higher than 4 first time up.
To think that earlier this year, the average delivery time to UK was 3-5 days reliably. Depends on what benefits you're running HGH for and how susceptible you are to side effects, specifically water retention and nerve compression leading to pain and numbness in your hands. Much like with tren and insomnia, I recommend finding the right dosage or protocol for HGH that lets you live a normal daily life still.

2-3IUs year-round. Higher doses have their application, but only for short periods of time, look into some of Victor Black's stuff regarding safer use.
Personally, I just buy 15/16IU vials, inject 0.7ml into them and use 0.1 every day before bed.

Yesterday was my first pin of cat oils ,gso testo and mct tren. Minimal pip today ,can’t do mct only so I mixed it up. Producing gso is very helpful for me.

Just a quick review so far:
Did my very first order with Liska today. 10 minutes after i sent my email with my order, i already got an answer where to pay and my order will be sent tomorrow.

So communication is great so far, thumbs up for that service!

Sponsors

Latest posts