Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yes, fridge between 2-8 degrees and protected from light is the condition unreconstituted pharma HGH expiration dates apply to (up to three years between mfg. and exp. date), which can serve as a rough reference frame for generic HGH storage.
Any harm keeping it in a freezer?

As I promised 2 weeks ago, I'm posting my bloodwork on the Deus Test-E that I bought from Liska. I have only used Pharma before, never UGL.
On a 200mg/week cruise dose (60mg EOD) my labs are the following:

Albumin: 4.2 g/dl
SHBG: 30.8 nmol/l
Total test: 1319 ng/dl
Free test (calculated): 36.3 ng/dl
E2: 23.35 pg/ml

The forum rules forbid me from posting this image directly but don't miss out on the cutest christmas cathlete!
ibb.co/pXFHPpp

I've come to the realization that the demand for the returning MCT injectables is far beyond my expectations and it will consume all my time, raws, vials etc. to keep these in stock, so I'm cancelling further production of GSO products for the time being. Preorder numbers for these were abysmal to the point where some compounds had zero preorders and a few others just a single interested customer, and while I know that with time word may have spread, you can probably tell due to my release schedule that I bit off more than I can chew. Apologies to everyone that was silently waiting for this lineup to be completed! Someday maybe.

To buy myself some time, I'm discounting most of the GSO products already in stock to drive some customers towards those instead of the MCT variants:

Test E & C 250mg GSO from 30€ to 25€
Primobolan E 100mg GSO from 40€ to 35€
Primobolan E 200mg GSO from 80€ to 70€

Further discounts (because I need the cold storage space):

Ozempic (Semaglutide) 1.34mg/ml, 4mg pen from 180€ to 165€
Victoza (Liraglutide) 6mg/ml 18mg pen from 45€ to 40€
HCG 7000iu from 30€ to 25€

Last edited:
I've come to the realization that the demand for the returning MCT injectables is far beyond my expectations and it will consume all my time, raws, vials etc. to keep these in stock, so I'm cancelling further production of GSO products for the time being. Preorder numbers for these were abysmal to the point where some compounds had zero preorders and a few others just a single interested customer, and while I know that with time word may have spread, you can probably tell due to my release schedule that I am bit off more than I can chew. Apologies to everyone that was silently waiting for this lineup to be completed! Someday maybe.

To buy myself some time, I'm discounting most of the GSO products already in stock to drive some customers towards those instead of the MCT variants:

Primobolan E 200mg GSO from 80€ to 75€

This for US dom?

I've come to the realization that the demand for the returning MCT injectables is far beyond my expectations and it will consume all my time, raws, vials etc. to keep these in stock, so I'm cancelling further production of GSO products for the time being. Preorder numbers for these were abysmal to the point where some compounds had zero preorders and a few others just a single interested customer, and while I know that with time word may have spread, you can probably tell due to my release schedule that I bit off more than I can chew. Apologies to everyone that was silently waiting for this lineup to be completed! Someday maybe.

Primobolan E 200mg GSO from 80€ to 70€

but the gso products will not be discontinued, just produced at an amount that fits the demand, right?

but the gso products will not be discontinued, just produced at an amount that fits the demand, right?
They will be discontinued, once those available on the store right now are sold out, that's it. The problem isn't the quantity per product, it's the quantity of products, as people intolerant to MCT would desire (and certainly ask for) all compounds to be available in GSO.