Cat Café EU & US domestic

Available... someday between the near and distant future.

Attachments

• sema 5mg.png
    sema 5mg.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 231
  • bpc157 nov22.png
    bpc157 nov22.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 214
  • treste.png
    treste.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 201
  • asin125.png
    asin125.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 198
  • ccaber.png
    ccaber.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 191
  • ccclomiphenec.png
    ccclomiphenec.png
    198 KB · Views: 191
  • halo10.png
    halo10.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 187
  • oxymeth50.png
    oxymeth50.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 187
  • turinabol20.png
    turinabol20.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 219
Love it!

What bout Test U?
The estimated delivery date of the USP castor carrier oil was two months ago, and I have still not received it, it's driving me insane. No matter if it's high quality labels, excipients, custom-printed boxes for HGH & peptides, finding reliable sources for anything but raws seems to be a curse placed on me that I cannot escape. Not using shortcuts seems to guarantee excruciatingly long wait times.

The estimated delivery date of the USP castor carrier oil was two months ago, and I have still not received it, it's driving me insane. No matter if it's high quality labels, excipients, custom-printed boxes for HGH & peptides, finding reliable sources for anything but raws seems to be a curse placed on me that I cannot escape. Not using shortcuts seems to guarantee excruciatingly long wait times.
Does the new hgh have custom boxes or are they stil "standard"?

Does the new hgh have custom boxes or are they stil "standard"?
It was supposed to have custom boxes but the printing facility is a month late already and won't even tell me a date now, which doesn't inspire confidence - right now it's plain white boxes or no boxes at all. I'm not sure I can show the planned designs off without getting banned unfortunately, I need to spend my allocated cat picture currency as carefully as I can.

USA update..

Things are moving along nicely. I will be offering GSO and CSO on main movers also! This will be a little farther down the line because of waiting on labels, but it's in the works. Restock is almost complete, and I will be sending off for more testing.

Thanks,

CCUSA

USA update..

Things are moving along nicely. I will be offering GSO and CSO on main movers also! This will be a little farther down the line because of waiting on labels, but it's in the works. Restock is almost complete, and I will be sending off for more testing.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Any possible chance of just having test U in castor oil?