Cat Café EU & US domestic

I may aswell share my protocol with a recent minor injury.

Strained a muscle in my lower back Monday 05/12. The usual shite. Extreme tightness day after, can't bend over without pain etc.

Was already on 200mg test cyp PW and 50mg anavar ED.

Added in Liska's BPC 157 at 400mcg twice a day (am and pm).

Didn't train anything for the week that was demanding on the lower back but did bodyweight hyperextensions and 10 mins on the stairmaster followed by hip and hamstring stretches Wednesday and Friday.

Today 10/12 I have zero symptoms of a strained lower back. Will go back to usual training in 2 days and carry on the BPC protocol for at least another week.
thanks mate.

Some more labs reports. Proviron tablets showcasing a similar variance as in the previous batch and why multitablet reports are crucial for honest results. Due to dire time constraints I'll shamefully ship the DHB as is and will give store credit to everyone that preordered it as well as discount the product once it's officially available.
nppgsolab.pngdhblab.pngdbol1122.pngproviron1122.png

Some more labs reports. Proviron tablets showcasing a similar variance as in the previous batch and why multitablet reports are crucial for honest results. Due to dire time constraints I'll shamefully ship the DHB as is and will give store credit to everyone that preordered it as well as discount the product once it's officially available.
View attachment 176517View attachment 176518View attachment 176519View attachment 176520
shamefully ????

@Liska my Friend it’s less than 4mg off target you have a better variance on your products than pharmaceutical preparations, you’re a good person.

Might be a stupid question, but is there another difference between mct oil and gso, other than the individual response to the oil?

If not, which oil in average suits the best for most people?

Appreciate the answer.

Might be a stupid question, but is there another difference between mct oil and gso, other than the individual response to the oil?

Appreciate the answer.
Viscosity mainly. MCT is less viscous (thick) than GSO, which allows for higher concentrations of certain compounds without having to add more solvent(s). In terms of tolerance, GSO came out on top during my research, beating out MCT, CSO, sesame and safflower etc.

Appreciate the answer.
MCT is thinner so you can pin it faster. I personally prefer GSO.

You most probably won't notice a difference tbh. Stick to cyp if you want lower chance of getting PIP.

I received my very first order.
Dispatch and delivery was very fast, communication was top notch and Liska was very friendly.
Goods were very well packaged
Many thanks Liska, I will be ordering again soon.

2022_12_11_18_35_52_188.jpg
I wanted to take a pictures of the other cathlete but it just won't let me. I'll try tomorrow

Last edited:
What do people here think about the scamming accusations on anabolex and evolutionary?
So heres what you do. Take any source that’s on Meso. Type them into google. I guarantee the first link to pop up is evolutionary calling them a scammer. They then proceed to promote Domestic Supply or Napsgear. Kinda funny because Naps has a thread here where they openly stated they wanted a members address to send them a hot pack. Sounds like a source I would want to do business with.

Yeah the shilling for Domestic Supply looked very sketchy to me as well... I am wondering how many of these accounts are used by the same person.
I am just paranoid and looking at all options and opinions... but catcafe looks best to me so far.

So, new question. Are there any plans to lower the minimum order any time soon? 300 is alot :D

Yeah the shilling for Domestic Supply looked very sketchy to me as well... I am wondering how many of these accounts are used by the same person.
I am just paranoid and looking at all options and opinions... but catcafe looks best to me so far.

So, new question. Are there any plans to lower the minimum order any time soon? 300 is alot :D

It's set that high because I custom stealth all non-domestic orders and consider human employees untrustworthy OPSEC risks so I can only handle a limited amount of orders per day/night by myself. Only way to get under the minimum is via cathletes presently.

I love Liska service and product and always reply in minutes, so everythings is perfect.

So i bought 5 box of HGH Puppytropin and this is my first time trying his hgh, and i am not the most happiest about the results.

1. Picture 2iu Puppytropin (i pinned 2hours before the bloodwork)

2. From Meditrope Mauve tops #111 batch ( i pinned 2 hours before the bloodwork too)

Attachments

• IMG_20221212_144528.jpg
    IMG_20221212_144528.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_2022-12-12-14-27-08-84_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-12-14-27-08-84_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
I love Liska service and product and always reply in minutes, so everythings is perfect.

So i bought 5 box of HGH Puppytropin and this is my first time trying his hgh, and i am not the most happiest about the results.

2. From Meditrope Mauve tops #111 batch ( i pinned 2 hours before the bloodwork too)
Oh Meditrope is much higher…hmm

I've elaborated on this just recently here:

HGH bloodwork having any validity/correlation regarding the quality or quantity of HGH is some boomer broscience that continues to exist against all evidence only due to the desire to have quick & affordable way to determine the quality of HGH products. The only way to do this however is to send it in for labtesting to Janoshik or a laboratory of equal expertise when it comes to analyzing HGH samples.

It seems that in 2022, Meso, specifically the HGH subforum, has finally caught on to this after more than a decade of false belief in HGH bloodwork but it'll take time for this to spread in a community/culture that is rather resistant to new information, often due to nostalgic worship of a golden era that was built on religion rather than science, and pulling that rug can be very painful.