Cat Café EU & US domestic

I would never celebrate an event that messes with my ability to ship orders or receive materials! I think it's best to check with your local shelter/sanctuary what they may need this season (like setting up winter shelter for strays). If they struggle to afford certain vet medicines, get me a list and I'll take care of it.

I have my own ambitious plans in terms of supporting animal rescue but those require the cat café to be running at full power/revenue.
Hero <3

Whoa you guys sell in the US now? Thats awesome! I remember loving the idea of source having a cat as a logo (tired of seeing gorillas and whatever tough macho crap you see on a million sources) and seen Liska very involved in the community across multiple boards. I would love to try your stuff out once your US shop opens back up.

The labels on those new vials are looking sharp. Still waiting on the double-strength Primo.

The Tirzepatide lab report was removed, or..?

There wasn't one posted - I've removed a number of products from the 'coming soon' section as I could not stop people from trying to preorder products that had no lab report posted yet.
We're a determined, if not entirely braindead group ... So, can I place my Tirzepatide preorder with you here now?

Just got my preorder of enough Test 400mg E/C to last over a year and a bunch of Telmisartan and Nebivolol, frohen Nikolaustag!

ACB33608-121E-47A4-9701-83C596EC8B6A.jpeg

Hi friends.

I have returned after my 2 week ban for posting a picture of a cat.

I hope everyone is well.

Did you get a ban for posting a picture of a cat in the harm reduction thread?

Without wanting to open Pandora's box, I thought users were still allowed to post pictures of animals?

Long time lurker.

Excellent communication and top notch speed. Turn around was 3 biz days.

Will post back in 6 wks with blood results from 125mg/wk Test C + 100mg/wk Primo + 100mg/wk Mast - nothing should change too much from my last bloods in early Nov.

Did you get a ban for posting a picture of a cat in the harm reduction thread?

Without wanting to open Pandora's box, I thought users were still allowed to post pictures of animals?
I reposted a picture in here that Liska had posted and our pleasant admin is a bit sensitive lately

Wait so we can’t post pics of our cats with products anymore? :mad:
You absolutely can (and should)! It's just that when customers mail me their cat pictures due to not having a Meso account, I can no longer post them on their behalf grouped into one post neatly, so I would either have to annoy everynyan to register a Meso account to post them (not happening because I don't like to push/annoy customers) or remake my website to have all new cats displayed more prominently, which is what I'll be doing.

In other news, now available (pictures will be added soon, more products as well):

MCT:
Test E 250mg
Test C 250mg
Sustanon 250mg
Primobolan 100mg & 200mg
Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg
NPP 150mg
Tren Ace 150mg
Tren Hex (Parabolan) 150mg

GSO:
Primobolan 100mg & 200mg

I have started today the Deus Test-E that I ordered from Liska this summer. I changed over to the Deus from my pharma Sust. The amp's neck broke off easily like it should. It was a little hard to get all of the oil into the needle but once it was in, the quantity was spot on. The oil that Deus uses is much lower in viscosity than the Sust. I suppose I could easily pin this IM with a 30 g needle instead of my usual 25 g.

The first shot has been smooth and free of PIP. My levels from 500mg Sust have been in the 2800-3000 ng/dl range. I will post my bloods two weeks from now to see the effectiveness of the compound. I pinned the Sust EOD and I'm pinning the Test-E with the same frequency.

CAT NEWS:

1. Some of the new products/batches available now:
trena150mct.pngprimo200mct.pngsusmct.pngtestcgso.pngnppmct.pngmastegso.pngtestegso.pngprimo200gso.jpgprimo100gso.pngdeca300mct.pngtestcmct1022.pngtrenhmct.png

2. Some products, specifically Test Cyp, are likely to crash to some degree during wintertime transport so please keep this in mind and check your Test Cyp for tiny snowflakes which will be the first sign of crashing - I'll post pictures of the various stages when I get around to it. Completely preventing this from potentially occuring would require adding solvents to a degree you shouldn't be injecting (nor will I let you inject them via my products). I'll actually add a guide for this to my website when I get around to it.

3. If you've preordered but haven't heard back from me, you've not been forgotten! I'm going over all preorders multiple times daily to adjust the schedule to optimally fulfill all of them as soon as possible. If you need your products by a very specific date, feel free to mail me but if you're just impatiently wondering when your order will be sent, please refer back to the preorder announcement post upon which you made your preorder and remain patient please - having to answer a dozen of these questions daily will actually delay the very fulfillment of the thing you're asking for.

4. Puppytropin has sold out, Catropin will be available again by end of next week probably. Lots of labelling to do, hoping boxes get done soon too.

Hello, I apologize in advance if someone has already asked this on previous pages, but are the raws used for these new batches the same as the previous one? or is it from a new provider, thank you very much and best regards.