Cat Café EU & US domestic

I would guess this is because, like all pharmaceutical AAS, it contains an amount of solvent far greater than used in our industry's products - in the case of pharmaceutical Sustanon, it's 100mg of BA per 1ml ampoule of 250mg:
Who on earth decided that that's a reasonable amount? Same with Bayer Rimobolan, they add 405.4mg Benzyl Benzoate to 1ml of 100mg/ml Primo. You'd think the guys with degrees working at huge pharma companies would know better than that.

I would guess this is because, like all pharmaceutical AAS, it contains an amount of solvent far greater than used in our industry's products - in the case of pharmaceutical Sustanon, it's 100mg of BA per 1ml ampoule of 250mg:

Thanks for the explanation. What is the reason for using more solvents/ml? Can be stored longer?

Who on earth decided that that's a reasonable amount? Same with Bayer Rimobolan, they add 405.4mg Benzyl Benzoate to 1ml of 100mg/ml Primo. You'd think the guys with degrees working at huge pharma companies would know better than that.
Nebido said:
Each ml solution for injection contains 250 mg testosterone undecanoate corresponding to 157.9 mg testosterone.

Each ampoule / vial with 4 ml solution for injection contains 1000 mg testosterone undecanoate corresponding to 631.5 mg testosterone.

Excipient with known effect:

2000 mg benzyl benzoate per ampoule / vial.

Thanks for the explanation. What is the reason for using more solvents/ml? Can be stored longer?
That's not it but I genuinely don't remember the reason. It should be kept in mind the recipes for pharma AAS were formulated many, many decades ago and have remained unchanged eversince for most of them.

Different goals in mind:
"What concentration makes us least likely to be legally liable for issues?"

vs:

"How can I best compete with Frog Juice 950 mg/ml that's painless and smooth as a butter?"

I don't remember who came up with the "Frog Juice" name anymore, but it must've been 2012 on SST or elsewhere earlier. Certainly brings in nostalgia for me.

Very nostalgic!

I remember seeing it on the bodybuilding.com misc forums back around 2012.

iirc it was a user called 'dreamer' who went on a crazy calorie surplus to bulk. Using only cell tech supplements. So the term 'dreamer bulk' was coined when he posted the pre (frog) edited progress pics.

RDT_20221130_1346271503095089714404070.jpg

Very nostalgic!

iirc it was a user called 'dreamer' who went on a crazy calorie surplus to bulk. Using only cell tech supplements. So the term 'dreamer bulk' was coined when he posted the pre (frog) edited progress pics.

View attachment 176079
Ahh the misc, really takes me back to my youth.

These zoomers don't know what they missed

Very nostalgic!

View attachment 176079

God yes, I now remember. I'm not sure I want to, but I remember now.

Something I only ever share anonymously to strangers -

My partner and I first met on the misc. And we're now happily married.

Not sure how I feel about it still haha. Something good came out of that cesspit I suppose!

Got bloodwork with doctor and requested B12. Been running @CCUSA b12 for a few months at 1,000mcg a week. Great results, I've never tested this high.

Screenshot_20221130_133156_Photo Editor.jpg

@Liska how fast is shipping on us domestic orders?
My orders average 3 to 4 days. I think they said they might be closing shop soon so you might want to order quickly.

USA Update..

Christmas packages have begin to flood the gates of the post office early. This likely means I will close shop earlier than expected. Likely within the next few days.

I apologize, but experience tells me this is best.

Thanks,

CCUSA