Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska hello when you say DHB won´t be back after the limited stock which i believe is Deus, i am guessing you will still offer it from your own brand?? thanks
Also Kamagra Restock possible ??

Last edited:
@Liska hello when you say DHB won´t be back after the limited stock which i believe is Deus, i am guessing you will still offer it from your own brand?? thanks
That's correct. The only products I won't be replacing at all are Tren E 250mg, Primo Ace tabs, all SARMS except for MK677 and Cardarine, Letrozole and Dutasterid.

Adrol Suspension.pngdrast e.pngt400.pngTest cyp.pngtp100.pngtp150.pngtren ace.pngtren test mix 195180.pngtrest ace.pngtu200.png

Good evening all,

Still awaiting a few tests, but here is what we have currently. I know some are awaiting in particular the Anadrol suspension, and that didn't disappoint.

I have one blend compound that is slightly off and to my disliking, the Tren E/ Test E blend. It holds great, is painless, but isn't on point like the previous so it will be discounted.

@SkankHunt I missed your TU slightly.... sorry :p

More to follow!

View attachment 175954View attachment 175955View attachment 175956View attachment 175957View attachment 175958View attachment 175959View attachment 175960View attachment 175961View attachment 175962View attachment 175963

Good evening all,

Still awaiting a few tests, but here is what we have currently. I know some are awaiting in particular the Anadrol suspension, and that didn't disappoint.

I have one blend compound that is slightly off and to my disliking, the Tren E/ Test E blend. It holds great, is painless, but isn't on point like the previous so it will be discounted.

@SkankHunt I missed your TU slightly.... sorry :p

More to follow!
Excellent stuff. I’ll keep in touch after the holidays brotha. That test/Tren mix is lookin sexy.

Tnx for the report mate.

I wonder though, was it tested? These sups are notoriously inconsistent. Could have been normal yohimbine, or maybe the dose was way off.
I’ve never seen their lab or how they operate but I’ve yet to have an issue with anything. Everything is doing what it’s supposed to.

In conclusion I think the yohimbe will do as advertised.

Why no TREN E 250? Too painful?
Both recipes for it tested fine at Jano but were a bit too prone to crashing in (emulated) wintertime transport and over the years I've come to learn that many customers have never seen crashed gear before, consider crashed gear defective and/or may not be proficient at uncrashing it regardless of how simple we as more experienced users consider this process to be. I'll revisit this when spring comes around but this winter I want everyone to be all comfy no complaints.
TrenE250MCT-2.pngTrenE250MCT.png

Hey guys, how do I contact cat cafe for a UK domestic order for Albuterol?
Look man, don't tell anyone because this is a secret, alright?

Put on a red tight dress, red lipsticks and go to an alley near your gym, wait a few minutes and a dude will appear.
This part is important, alright?
Do EVERYTHING he tells you to do, after you do what he says he will give you Catcafe's contact.

Hey guys, how do I contact cat cafe for a UK domestic order for Albuterol?
Go to
Code:
www.catcafe.co.uk
select 'Meet the Cats' from the menu, then 'Manchester Cat Family' (not Liverpool! Customers keep messing this up) and it's a bit of coded language but I think you can figure it out from there.

At a glance, oral bioavailability of Yohimbine seems all over the place but I'm not aware of different CAS/variants being used for injectable vs oral (as is the case for Semaglutide for example), though I've never looked into producing it. You may have heard of injectable Yohimbine by the name of Helios, which is a combination of Clenbuterol & Yohimbine.

I'm also unsure about the current market for/legality of Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine, as I've no intentions of picking up either variant.
Helios blend is very good, if you ever make, I will place a big order

USA Update..

Christmas packages have begin to flood the gates of the post office early. This likely means I will close shop earlier than expected. Likely within the next few days.

I apologize, but experience tells me this is best.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Hi,

Long-time lurker here.

I've ordered Deus Test-E from Liska back in the middle of summer (btw, the communication and shipping was top notch) and I've started the cycle now. I have a question regarding the product.

I've always used pharma Sust before which has a strong chemical & alcholic smell and just a small drop leaves a stinging bitter sensation on my tongue. In comparison the Deus Test-E from Liska only has a very light alcoholic smell and not much of a taste at all. Is this an indication for anything?

I'll go and get bloods in about two weeks anyway, just want to confirm if it's normal or not and the reason for it. Thanks!

Hi,

Long-time lurker here.

I've ordered Deus Test-E from Liska back in the middle of summer (btw, the communication and shipping was top notch) and I've started the cycle now. I have a question regarding the product.

I've always used pharma Sust before which has a strong chemical & alcholic smell and just a small drop leaves a stinging bitter sensation on my tongue. In comparison the Deus Test-E from Liska only has a very light alcoholic smell and not much of a taste at all. Is this an indication for anything?

I'll go and get bloods in about two weeks anyway, just want to confirm if it's normal or not and the reason for it. Thanks!
I would guess this is because, like all pharmaceutical AAS, it contains an amount of solvent far greater than used in our industry's products - in the case of pharmaceutical Sustanon, it's 100mg of BA per 1ml ampoule of 250mg: