Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska

Currently I am in Asia and I will be staying until January or even longer. How early could I preorder (and prepay) once I know when I will be heading back?

PS:
The Cat Cafe that I've found in Ubud on Bali seems not to offer any Injectables.

Attachments

• PXL_20221113_045921273.jpg
    PXL_20221113_045921273.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 141
@Liska

Currently I am in Asia and I will be staying until January or even longer. How early could I preorder (and prepay) once I know when I will be heading back?

PS:
The Cat Cafe that I've found in Ubud on Bali seems not to offer any Injectables.
Their top post is amazing! #catcafeubud hashtag on Instagram • Photos and videos

You can just place an order when you're back, no? There'll be so many more products by then.

Last edited:
I kinda thought you might be sold out quickly once you'll open the buffet. But if you even stock up more then I'm calm :)

Those cat cafes are pretty common in south east Asia

Just like Oxabolone it's far too niche to be marketable unfortunately.

I suspect the mtren might be too really, although I guess we’ll have to wait & see.

Not a customer of yours, but did think it was a shame your bold cyp didn’t take off. Far more of a practical product than EQ & yours selling well would have opened more eyes to it & possible encouraged other labs to start offering it.

Not a customer of yours, but did think it was a shame your bold cyp didn’t take off. Far more of a practical product than EQ & yours selling well would have opened more eyes to it & possible encouraged other labs to start offering it.
Bolde Cyp will be back on the menu for both the EU and US cat café because I agree with you. I wish the other esters of Boldenone weren't such a bitch.

There's no hope regarding the former of course with the cause being unknown but there's a lot of research regarding tolerance of carrier oils used in pharmaceutical preparations.

Shallow IM injections can definitely contribute to PIP!
I wish 23andme would add a test for being prone to PIP from Test E and tolerance to various carrier oils as well.
Yeah I’m over here effing dying..

Only one lab in my history hasn’t caused me PIP. Stealth Labs and they used GSO or something else I forget.

Can I ask how long the pre order discount is running for?

I wanna place a pre order but don't want to miss a couple bits that I'm after
incase they have their price added between now and the discount ending (just 1 tub of your 10mg anavar and 1 tub of your 25mg anavar).

Can I ask how long the pre order discount is running for?

I wanna place a pre order but don't want to miss a couple bits that I'm after
incase they have their price added between now and the discount ending (just 1 tub of your 10mg anavar and 1 tub of your 25mg anavar).
My intention was to keep it running until the products can be shipped but that's not very helpful in your case, so send me a mail stating what you need by when and we can figure out the best solution.

Good evening,

We will have new testing by the weeks end or beginning of next week. Mostly oils, but I will get several more suspensions out very shortly.

Hope everyone's holiday is going well.

:)

CCUSA

Good evening,

We will have new testing by the weeks end or beginning of next week. Mostly oils, but I will get several more suspensions out very shortly.

Hope everyone's holiday is going well.

:)

CCUSA
Amazing service. Ordered and paid Saturday night. Received Wednesday.

The oral solutions, Can I order those while it’s below freezing? Will the liquid freeze and separate? I live in NY and it’s already below freezing here

The oral solutions, Can I order those while it’s below freezing? Will the liquid freeze and separate? I live in NY and it’s already below freezing here
Good morning, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Orals are suspensions, although when frozen they act like solutions,

There is no worries if they freeze, just thaw, shake and draw. Very easy.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Added a 'Raws' category to the website. These can not be purchased in lesser quantities than listed and will be shipped under identical conditions as other products. All raws are labtested by Janoshik.

Officially announced the preorder conditions on the website.

120iu HGH kits are in limited stock now and will remain priced at 110€-90€ until sold out, which is likely to happen sometime in December.

In limited stock also: DHB, Proviron, Clenbuterol, Trenbolone Enanthate 250mg (which will not be returning), Ligandrol (not returning), Isotretinoin, Dutasterid (not returning).

liska, are your orals sublingually usable?
They're not lozenges, so it could take longer than comfortable for them to dissolve sublingually, but it would eventually work, though I don't recommend it due to the taste and texture.

Last edited:
Primo E & Mast E were fixed respectively, though the Mast E is a bit over now but using the previous two results, getting that on point isn't an issue:

From this:MastE200MCT 10.2022.pngto this: MastE200MCT 10.22-2.png
and from this:Primo200MCT.pngto this: Primo200MCT 10.22-2.png

Mast P 150mg turned out well as did Winstrol at 20mg, but significantly over on the Test E in this mix because I underestimated its purity, and too much variance on the Oxandrolone 25mg but I'll adjust this and wanted to show how different it would have looked if I had tested just a single tablet:
MastP150MCT 10.2022.pngWinstrol20 11.2022.pngTEDE400MCT 10.22.pngOxandrolone25 11.2022.png

They're not lozenges, so it could take longer than comfortable for them to dissolve sublingually, but it would eventually work, though I don't recommend it due to the taste and texture.
ill just try, thank you.
but at least they probably wont crumble like the deus tabs if they dissolve slower