Cat Café EU & US domestic

At what point do they crumble? I'm curious.
while splitting, when breaking, theres always 2-3 similar sized quarters and 1 quarter crumbled completely and 1 other is half compact half crumbled. also they dissolve in like 5 seconds sublingually

I saw the US store has injectable yohimbine. I've never seen injectable yohimbine ... Is there a difference in how it works? Different metabolites, or lack there of, or is it just a bioavailability thing?

Fyi Liska, I saw your comment about rauwolscine going past your attention ... Rauwolscine is generally better then yohimbine as it's not an GABA antagonist. It has a longer HL, but is more "user friendly".

I saw the US store has injectable yohimbine. I've never seen injectable yohimbine ... Is there a difference in how it works? Different metabolites, or lack there of, or is it just a bioavailability thing?

Fyi Liska, I saw your comment about rauwolscine going past your attention ... Rauwolscine is generally better then yohimbine as it's not an GABA antagonist. It has a longer HL, but is more "user friendly".
At a glance, oral bioavailability of Yohimbine seems all over the place but I'm not aware of different CAS/variants being used for injectable vs oral (as is the case for Semaglutide for example), though I've never looked into producing it. You may have heard of injectable Yohimbine by the name of Helios, which is a combination of Clenbuterol & Yohimbine.

I'm also unsure about the current market for/legality of Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine, as I've no intentions of picking up either variant.

Last edited:
Primo E & Mast E were fixed respectively, though the Mast E is a bit over now but using the previous two results, getting that on point isn't an issue:

From this:View attachment 175896to this: View attachment 175897
and from this:View attachment 175898to this: View attachment 175899

Mast P 150mg turned out well as did Winstrol at 20mg, but significantly over on the Test E in this mix because I underestimated its purity, and too much variance on the Oxandrolone 25mg but I'll adjust this and wanted to show how different it would have looked if I had tested just a single tablet:
View attachment 175901View attachment 175903View attachment 175900View attachment 175902

That batch numbers on the labs for the Mast and Primo are the same? How do customers distinguish between which product they have?

That batch numbers on the labs for the Mast and Primo are the same? How do customers distinguish between which product they have?
I've adjusted the products based on the previous results, so only the final report for each batch will come into existence - not putting anything into vials I'm not satisfied with. I'm basically posting progress reports as I like showing off what's going on, including some missteps along the way.

Happy Customer for a longer time here. This is my first feedback to the source.

The communication is one of the best in this buisness. Fast, precise and customer friendly. The shipping and packaging is also good.
The products are all tested and always on point and if not, Liska tries to get them on point and also wants to constantly improve everything. I never got any problems so far(like scratched or faulty vials). For me one of the top shops here. In addition to this, this store is just a nice place for cute puppys and cats.

In the future I plan to get a cat but for now I have to console my self with the groot.

Attachments

• groot1.png
    groot1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 67
I know that you arent supposed to ask questions about the restock but what is the reason for the missing price tags of anavar, tbol, l-carnitine and so on? if there was an answer to this in the previous pages i apologize, i probably didnt read it.

I know that you arent supposed to ask questions about the restock but what is the reason for the missing price tags of anavar, tbol, l-carnitine and so on? if there was an answer to this in the previous pages i apologize, i probably didnt read it.
To stop people from trying to preorder them alongside injectables, as my intention is to ship the injectables as soon as possible and I've not yet received an ETA from the printer for the oral packaging (nor for the HGH & GLP-1 boxes), which I'll need to feel more confident about dating their release.

This staggered pre-release is far from ideal but the number of customers that are placing preorders right now and then ghosting them (as you're still supposed to pay within 24h or notify me of delays per store rules) reassures me it was the correct decision to frontload these problems.

As Liska mentioned, helios used to be super useful for spot reducing stubborn fat. When I say spot reduce, I mean keep it reducing the same rate as the other fat, instead of being left with striated glutes and muffin tops.