Cat Café EU & US domestic

In my research I couldn't find sufficient scientific evidence that this works as intended in humans, so I decided against offering it. Amongst the hundreds of peptides currently available on the market, very few of them are studied sufficiently in humans for me to feel confident about offering them.
It's super popular among the world's best IFBB pros for good reason, I'd presume.

Edit: for anyone reading, how has PIP been with Liska's Primo 200?

Last edited:
Scamming the cat promo discount is a real scumbag move.

I'd post more pictures of my cats but I don't want to flood the thread.

We used to temporarily re-home stray kittens before they got neutered and found their forever homes. I wonder what the discount for those little sweethearts would have been.

You have everything I'm after with prices in the pre order section, minus your oxandrolone so I'm hoping this goes up soon with prices.

Last edited:
Will there be a Test Cyp at a higher dosage than 250mg/ml? Just asking before I preorder
No, the E/C mix is meant to fill that role for both esters.

Hello @Liska !

Following the thread of this conversation, I also have doubts about what oil to buy when you have it available in the store.

Bearing in mind that he only tested Hilma's products (Primobolan and Testosterone Cypionate). With Hilma he has had PIP but very very little, almost negligible. But I don't know what oil you use in your compounds.

Which do you recommend me to buy? MCT or GSO?

If you understood correctly, the only difference between the two is the viscosity?
The OSG is more dense? Is this correct?

I inject myself with 30g insulin needles and with Hilma it costs me a bit but I get the liquid to pass (with patience).
Do you think Hilma is more dense or less dense?

Thanks in advance.
Hilma uses sesame, but you cannot conclude this was the issue for your friend having PIP, nor would you be able to conclude which carrier oil he would prefer based on his (in)tolerance to sesame, so these kind of comparisons don't really work. If he wants more than one vial per compound, I would actually suggest trying both carrier oils as that can yield helpful information.

We used to temporarily re-home stray kittens before they got neutered and found their forever homes. I wonder what the discount for those little sweethearts would have been.
This plus giving a last home to elderly animals is not an easy thing to do and really blessed. It's a bit tricky regarding OPSEC and providing proof of such good deeds unfortunately but I'm always up for giving extra to those that give extra to animals in need or those that just hoard animals responsibly.

I lost my cat last year (cancer, old age), so these promos break my heart anew every time.
My condolences, though your cat has probably been reincarnated into a kitten already so consider giving a new home to one or more someday!

Not sure my heart can take a replacement just yet.

Oils have formerly been of either kind, or typically just one?

Trest Ace was MCT, at a guess?

This plus giving a last home to elderly animals is not an easy thing to do and really blessed. It's a bit tricky regarding OPSEC and providing proof of such good deeds unfortunately but I'm always up for giving extra to those that give extra to animals in need or those that just hoard animals responsibly.

The black cat and the white and tabby cat I post in here with your products were both strays/abandoned. We had a rehomed black and white old boy until 2018 when he sadly passed away.

We aren't able to look after the kittens for the time being as we have young kids now. So I couldn't take a further discount in good faith.

Hopefully in the future we'll be back to it though!

Hilma uses sesame, but you cannot conclude this was the issue for your friend having PIP, nor would you be able to conclude which carrier oil he would prefer based on his (in)tolerance to sesame, so these kind of comparisons don't really work. If he wants more than one vial per compound, I would actually suggest trying both carrier oils as that can yield helpful information.

Thank you @Liska

Excuse me for insisting with my questions.

I have an unresolved question:
Which oil is less viscous? MCT, GSO or Sesame?
That is, which of them will pass better through a 30g needle (0.3 x 13 mm) MCT or GSO?
I am going to order several jars and I would not like to be wrong....

Thank you very much again.

So to clarify, what you have on your USA domestic website currently is still in stock? So if I place an order today you will ship this week?

Is everything gonna be available by the end of this month/beggining of Dec?? I´d like to try your DHB, that is why i ask, before preordering