Cat Café EU & US domestic

What are your reasons for this?
Apart from Tren E 250mg which I addressed on the previous page, it's simply due to a lack of sales, which is unrelated to price or product quality (I should still have the most extensive and accurate test results for SARMS I believe, but I've not really looked around for at least a year) because SARMS are sold mostly by manipulating certain subreddits, fraudulent labtest reports and shiny box marketing, and I'd like to stay far away from all of that.

It's back to 300€ as 99% of orders are preorders now, and I'll start moving products from the 'coming soon' category to regular stock this week as well.
excellent then as soon as I see the products I will proceed to an order, I hope for a EQ and testosterone

USA Update..

Shop is closed unless you have a pending order or pre-order with me. Closure will be all of December unless otherwise notified.

Thank you for the support and understanding,

CCUSA

Since cat pictures have been banished, I'll post cat poems in their stead:
Francis Witham said:
Stray Cat

Oh, what unhappy twist of fate
Has brought you homeless to my gate?
The gate where once another stood
To beg for shelter, warmth, and food
For from that day I ceased to be
The master of my destiny.

Ozempic (Semaglutide) 1mg pens, priced at 180€ each, can now be purchased for 500€ (=166€ each) per box of three as well (original box included on request).

Isotretinoin 50x20mg by Ratiopharm is now available for 65€, with 100x20mg priced at 120€. This is one of the compounds famously susceptible to degradation via multiple stressors that no UGL seems capable of the proper production procedures to protect it from degrading within less than a year, so I'll stock this by pharmaceutical manufacturers exclusively until I have run successful degradation testing of my own production for at least a year.

Preorders will be shut down on the weekend as they're close to the amount I feel comfortable shipping into the christmas chaos in a short period of time for OPSEC reasons.

@Liska
Considering that we are in December , close to the Christmas holidays , are you thinking of taking a break starting from a certain date ? To find out until when it will be possible to take orders

orders generally arrive in 4 to 5 days under normal conditions

@Liska
Considering that we are in December , close to the Christmas holidays , are you thinking of taking a break starting from a certain date ? To find out until when it will be possible to take orders

orders generally arrive in 4 to 5 days under normal conditions
While I'll be subject to the holiday schedule of postal services & couriers, I don't believe in taking days off, so feel free to mail a question or order on christmas eve or any other holiday and I'll reply/process it as quickly as usual.

While I'll be subject to the holiday schedule of postal services & couriers, I don't believe in taking days off, so feel free to mail a question or order on christmas eve or any other holiday and I'll reply/process it as quickly as usual.
Your dedication to help this community and the quality of your practice is truly remarkable. You are truly one of the best in the game. I wish you the best Liska, you deserve that. Take care my friend, much love.

Since cat pictures have been banished, I'll post cat poems in their stead:

Ozempic (Semaglutide) 1mg pens, priced at 180€ each, can now be purchased for 500€ (=166€ each) per box of three as well (original box included on request).

Isotretinoin 50x20mg by Ratiopharm is now available for 65€, with 100x20mg priced at 120€. This is one of the compounds famously susceptible to degradation via multiple stressors that no UGL seems capable of the proper production procedures to protect it from degrading within less than a year, so I'll stock this by pharmaceutical manufacturers exclusively until I have run successful degradation testing of my own production for at least a year.

Preorders will be shut down on the weekend as they're close to the amount I feel comfortable shipping into the christmas chaos in a short period of time for OPSEC reasons.
Hi team, what a bad luck for me. Its not possible to send new orders this weekend, right? When is expected to be possible again?

Thanks for your support!

Hi team, what a bad luck for me. Its not possible to send new orders this weekend, right? When is expected to be possible again?

Thanks for your support!
It's only preorders that I'm no longer taking, regular orders are fine.

Do you celebrate Xmas?

If so is there a (cat) charity we can donate to as a Xmas gift to you?

Do you celebrate Xmas?

If so is there a (cat) charity we can donate to as a Xmas gift to you?
I would never celebrate an event that messes with my ability to ship orders or receive materials! I think it's best to check with your local shelter/sanctuary what they may need this season (like setting up winter shelter for strays). If they struggle to afford certain vet medicines, get me a list and I'll take care of it.

I have my own ambitious plans in terms of supporting animal rescue but those require the cat café to be running at full power/revenue.

Late review:
Order shipped the same day. Package received within a week.

Communication: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Shipping and packaging 10/10

Overall experience: Outstanding.

I was to lazy to take photos but will of my next order (which will happen soon enough).