Cat Café EU & US domestic

What do people here think about the scamming accusations on anabolex and evolutionary?
Anabolix is the digital version of a very aggressive special needs macaw that has Ebola. I’m thankful that Domestic Supply is probably selling fake HCG because I don’t want any of those motherfuckers reproducing.

Can you tell us what package delivery company you use?
As each postal service and courier is partnered with a different company in each destination country (i.e. GLS is partnered with Chronopost in France, DPD with SEUR in Spain) and their performance can differ even regionally, I pick individually and customers can voice preferences as well.

Recived my order in a working week (EU domestic). Order was shiped a few hours after i sent the payment. Stelath packaging is on a another level. Recived just what i asked for.

10/10 will order again

much love to all the kittes

So far so good no pip on the new test e, gonna try out the cyp and then the 400mg blend and report back for ppl who might still hesitate since some people reported pip on the old test e products

So far so good no pip on the new test e, gonna try out the cyp and then the 400mg blend and report back for ppl who might still hesitate since some people reported pip on the old test e products
I currently believe that Test E PIP is a matter of product degradation/age so my plan is to ensure I get freshly produced Test E raws that haven't been sitting at a warehouse for a while and make new batches more frequently. Once we reach the point where reports of "was fine at first, no longer is" start coming in I'll just trash what's left of the batch and fix things for those that screwed by unlucky timing. It's certainly not a product to stock up on and store for years until we've figured out and fixed the problem for good.

Had another good experience with Liska, I'm planning to order again this week, always good shipping times EU to EU even if it is xmas time.

Christmas came in early this year. Second order from Liska, went just as smooth as the first one.

Sorry for stressing about shipping the pre-order, I hope there's no hard feelings ❤️

Void checking out some of the goodies:
IMG_20221214_153251.jpg

Thanks Liska! Best source I ever had :)

Once you try the 400mg/mL blend, I don't think you'll go back. Smooth as a nice round butt.

CCUSA

After some bad experiences with other sources and seeing nothing but good stuff about Liska, I've decided to order here and hopefully never go somewhere else.
I'm patiently waiting for HGH to get back in order and then I will place my order.
Here are my 3 chonks who can't wait to play with your vials. They love to watch the birds outside in the back yard.

4DAB9992-EA88-4E58-B046-98DA31C0AF62.JPG

After some bad experiences with other sources and seeing nothing but good stuff about Liska, I've decided to order here and hopefully never go somewhere else.
I'm patiently waiting for HGH to get back in order and then I will place my order.
Here are my 3 chonks who can't wait to play with your vials. They love to watch the birds outside in the back yard.
I'll list it on the cat café in the morning as my own patience for the custom made boxes to be finished has come to an end.
catropin.pngHGH NFC 2 160iu.png

@Coolusernamebro I'm fortunate that my customers are more understanding than a cat when its food is even a minute late.

While it's not my fault that I'm getting fucked over by suppliers regarding ETA's of materials I really need like filters, it is my responsibility to make up for any preorders being later than promised, so I'm going to mail all customers that haven't received news or tracking for their orders tomorrow.

Hi liska, i am interested in your oil in MCT but some people say MCT is absorbed very fast so it's not the best for long ester steroids like testosterone cypionate.

Is this true or bullshit?

Hi liska, i am interested in your oil in MCT but some people say MCT is absorbed very fast so it's not the best for long ester steroids like testosterone cypionate.

I’ve alternated MCT and CSO for years as trt. I’ve noticed no difference and it’s unlikely anyone else would, either. The people who are absolutely sure that they can feel the slightest difference in dose or timing or whatever are usually fully under the spell of self-driven placebo effects.

It's true that carrier oils have different absorption speeds but that spread is significant (as in going to make a practical difference) only between the extremes like EO or Mig840 vs tea tree or castor oil. Cypionate is a medium length ester almost identical in half-life to enanthate, the only case where you might want all the half-life extension you can get is Testosterone Undecanoate when trying to bridge a vacation or so.

It's true that carrier oils have different absorption speeds but that spread is significant (as in going to make a practical difference) only between the extremes like EO or Mig840 vs tea tree or castor oil. Cypionate is a medium length ester almost identical in half-life to enanthate, the only case where you might want all the half-life extension you can get is Testosterone Undecanoate when trying to bridge a vacation or so.
If you had to give a very rough estimate, how much does the half-life of Test U in the oil Deus uses (Mig812 I believe?) differ from yours in castor oil?

I love Liska service and product and always reply in minutes, so everythings is perfect.

So i bought 5 box of HGH Puppytropin and this is my first time trying his hgh, and i am not the most happiest about the results.

1. Picture 2iu Puppytropin (i pinned 2hours before the bloodwork)

2. From Meditrope Mauve tops #111 batch ( i pinned 2 hours before the bloodwork too)
I also tested Liskas hgh and results are great.
On 8iu, 2 and half hours IM shot my results were better then when i tested the SP hgh.
Im going to test each package and my igf levels after few months

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_201931.jpg
    IMG_20221215_201931.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 93
I would like to review my ordering experience with Liska.
Communication is excellent.
Even though I had problems with the bank transfer that lasted a month and a half, Liska was extremely patient and reasonable.
Fast delivery.
Stealth was great.

After i use up al my gear, i will switch for liskas for my competition.

I'll list it on the cat café in the morning as my own patience for the custom made boxes to be finished has come to an end.
View attachment 176717View attachment 176718

@Coolusernamebro I'm fortunate that my customers are more understanding than a cat when its food is even a minute late.

While it's not my fault that I'm getting fucked over by suppliers regarding ETA's of materials I really need like filters, it is my responsibility to make up for any preorders being later than promised, so I'm going to mail all customers that haven't received news or tracking for their orders tomorrow.
Any update Liska? I didn't get that mail.