Cat Café EU & US domestic

Of course you have to be not accepting orders til January when all I have on hand is bunk test :''(
Looking forward to using you going forward once youre back up and running though

how is it even possible to get bunk test these days
Lol no kidding..when 2 of your sources for years goes belly up, you end up back on the forums looking for a new one and you order from one of the main vendors on here. I wont name names unless I can get bloodwork done before a pack from a different vendor on here lands but after cycling for as long as I have I would bet my life savings ive been pinning some heavily underdosed test

Lol no kidding..when 2 of your sources for years goes belly up, you end up back on the forums looking for a new one and you order from one of the main vendors on here. I wont name names unless I can get bloodwork done before a pack from a different vendor on here lands but after cycling for as long as I have I would bet my life savings ive been pinning some heavily underdosed test
This is Meso, you name names.

This is Meso you name names, this ain’t 2014.

It's time for the dreaded christmas break:

No shipping after the morning of the 22nd until the 27th as parcel services/courier shops are on holiday from the 23rd-27th here (and on the 31st & 1st). I'll still accept orders throughout the holidays to prepare them as much as possible for shipment on the 27th but please keep in mind that banks will also be on holiday and not process bank transfers at all during the holidays, so I highly recommend not choosing this payment option unless you're very patient.

All orders paid for by tomorrow morning will still be shipped tomorrow morning.

@Liska
Do you accept preorders for early January?
I need to bank transfer - German bank tho.
If you mean to place a regular order to be shipped in January, sure, but you can't order from the "coming soon" menu anymore.

On this topic, DHB Cypionate is now on sale, as promised at a discount for 26€.
dhbcyp.pngdhbcyp.png

Courier Services are already slow as hell
I'm seeing 5-7 business days for those sent about a week ago but I'm sure some will take twice that at the moment unfortunately.

@Liska is there a benefit to using injectable anavar vs oral, to protect the liver? would you consider brewing it for this purpose?
Not significantly hepatotoxic orally but a bitch to keep in solution for injection at reasonable dosages (unless you use solvents more harmful than just taking the compound orally), so not a consideration at all.

Pre order arrived!

Thank you Liska.

1ADE402F-34D0-4779-B47C-4CC6278133BB.jpeg

Attachments

• D9D5C028-8D20-4D50-8200-A64371653C40.jpeg
    D9D5C028-8D20-4D50-8200-A64371653C40.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • ED44FF02-3CD9-4E17-BF51-99D52671D53C.jpeg
    ED44FF02-3CD9-4E17-BF51-99D52671D53C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
Hope everyone and their kitties has a nice Christmas!
While I dare not quote the picture, this is absolutely blessed and all past/established cathletes that would like to post similar christmas cathlete pictures (no gear required) will receive extra discounts/benefits that can be also be stacked on top of regular cathlete discounts for their next order, no matter how far into the future that will be.

Loool are you sure you never selling pharma fin. Could have sworn you spoke about potentially doing cat fin.

Would be a big seller I'd imagine
1671762591872.png
Finasteride can be bought for next to nothing from pharmacies. I'll be glad to never see these comically large Dutasteride containers again, as they're not only incredibly bulky but also the worst selling product somehow.

While I'm posting anyways, added german pharma Victoza (Liraglutide) 6mg/ml 3ml pens for 45€ each (posting only one picture once for each new product falls under the reasonable product image rule I hope):
victoza.png

Last edited: