Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey @Liska,

I love your service and your products and already made 3 orders.
I would like to ask you if there is any chance that you would add metformin and yohimbine hcl to your store?
At this time I have to buy in other shops bc of the yohi and metformin :(

Greetings!

Hey @Liska,

I love your service and your products and already made 3 orders.
I would like to ask you if there is any chance that you would add metformin and yohimbine hcl to your store?
At this time I have to buy in other shops bc of the yohi and metformin :(

Greetings!
There's no chance for either of the two, sorry.

@Liska what do you say about this comment.

„200 mg is too high a concentration for methenolone. This quantity of substance can be dissolved only with harmful compounds. Such a large amount of the substance can be dissolved only with the addition of guaiacol.“

Last edited:
My catcafe goodies came today and I am stoked! Everything well packed, very good communication and 2 day delivery. I haven't tried anything yet but so far a 10/10

Just to clarify: the vial caps indicate what is inside, like red = HCG, green = bpc, blue = tb500, etc.? The red and green thing is tough since I have color issues

My catcafe goodies came today and I am stoked! Everything well packed, very good communication and 2 day delivery. I haven't tried anything yet but so far a 10/10

Just to clarify: the vial caps indicate what is inside, like red = HCG, green = bpc, blue = tb500, etc.? The red and green thing is tough since I have color issues
Yes. The red caps say 'Flip Off' on them whereas the green ones don't, so you can tell these two apart that way.

What you see on the website is exactly what you getting so if you ordered hcg and image on website had red cap then the red cap product you received is hcg etc.

How is the pip with primo 200? Also is there any difference between primo in gso and mct? So far i only have experience with your test E in mct which was amazing by the way, could pin it with a 27g couldn't even feel it

@Liska what do you say about this comment.

„200 mg is too high a concentration for methenolone. This quantity of substance can be dissolved only with harmful compounds. Such a large amount of the substance can be dissolved only with the addition of guaiacol.“
I’d say it was written by someone who has no familiarity with reality.