Cat Café EU & US domestic

For me personally it's entirely painless & immensely practical, as the concentration means that i only need to pin 0.1ml for my daily dose of test.
But I also feel obliged to mention that I do premix it with 0.2ml Mast E, 0.2ml Primo E and 0.3 ml Tren E before pinning, so my observations regarding its painlessness may be somewhat moot, especially if you're planning to pin it solo/at higher dosages.
Was running alooot of liskas old 350T which never bothered me either so im sure this will be painfree aswell

What’s your weekly dose ?
700mg and I tried shooting for E5D for convenience. After that experience I'll go down to e2d Tbh and pin half a ml every time.
I always get pip in my quad injections no matter the brand or compound, I think it's just a quad thing for me anyway
Yeah for me... Dunno. I get quad pip from some compounds but not all. Liskas TrenA 150 didn't faze my thigh back in the days. 350 Test E gave some pip but not bad. So the 400 combo is definitely nice but it's not something I can do a e5d run on. Definitely not in my thigh. I didn't pin there for a while either so that's probably it

@CCUSA do you have a rough estimate on when primo might return? I know it can be hard to say, but I’d like to include it in my April blast if possible

No way to know at this point. I will have primo ace on hand shortly that I will likely make at 75mg/mL.

Maybe this can bridge the gap.. or so I hope.

Thanks,

CCUSA

700mg and I tried shooting for E5D for convenience. After that experience I'll go down to e2d Tbh and pin half a ml every time.

Yeah for me... Dunno. I get quad pip from some compounds but not all. Liskas TrenA 150 didn't faze my thigh back in the days. 350 Test E gave some pip but not bad. So the 400 combo is definitely nice but it's not something I can do a e5d run on. Definitely not in my thigh. I didn't pin there for a while either so that's probably it
That’s sounds like a better injection protocol plan, good luck.

No way to know at this point. I will have primo ace on hand shortly that I will likely make at 75mg/mL.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Do you know how bad the pip will be? Tried to tough out some 100mg bold ace a few years ago and had to tap out after a week from the pain and flu like symptoms

Thanks,

CCUSA
is there any difference in how primo ace acts/feels in comparison to primo e? also, is eo or guac used/needed?

is there any difference in how primo ace acts/feels in comparison to primo e? also, is eo or guac used/needed?
The shorter half-life makes its effects more prominent similar to any other A vs E estered compound, unfortunately the only one most will have experience with is Trenbolone which messes with users on a neurological level making it a poor comparison. Jetlabs has/had Primobolan Acetate at 75mg/ml iirc and reviews were really good, no reports of significant PIP either. Lower ester weight of acetate vs enantate minimizes the difference of actual compound in 75mg/ml ace vs 100mg/ml enanthate as well.

It won't require any significant amount of EO if any at all and certainly no guaiacol. We'll experiment and pick the concentration/recipe that holds up best both in liquid and by labrat reviews.

Man loves his superdrol, what the fuck haha

Regarding the PIP discussion above -

Currently pinning E3.5d -

0.75ml Liska's test e/c 400 MCT
0.75ml Liska's mast e 200 MCT

Zero PIP. Actually suprised how great the injection sites have reacted. The test e/c 400 will be my go to now for blasts and cruises for as long as Liska produces it.

How much you pinning? I injected some 1.25ml in my thigh 3 days ago and it's... Well... Let's say my entire upper thigh hurts. I feel like a cripple :p
Can't say anything about quality yet but I'd suspect it to be good as always, bloods coming up in 3 weeks so I think that should be pretty spot on.
I pin 0,1ml, together with 0,1ml primo 200 and 0,2ml deca 300 5 times per week. I don't pin quads as I always get severe pip, no matter the compound. Just ventro/glutes/delts for me.