Cat Café EU & US domestic

Relax but honestly, you should have taken a pic before opening the sealed bag. If it ever happens again, you should do that first.
yes, I understand that very well. but I plead guilty. just looking forward to see catcafe tren))))

the semaglutide is majestic, I was eating 2000 calorie meals like it was nothing and now my hunger is cut in half, from the first dosage, a really nice compound if you want to cut, you get almost 0 sides ( only like 2-3 hours of dizzines post injection) and you can control hunger with ease

the semaglutide is majestic, I was eating 2000 calorie meals like it was nothing and now my hunger is cut in half, from the first dosage, a really nice compound if you want to cut, you get almost 0 sides ( only like 2-3 hours of dizzines post injection) and you can control hunger with ease
You get dizzy every time you inject or just the first time or so? Curious cuz I've never used it and I would like to try it.

Anyone has expierence with their Primo MCT 200mg/ml?
I want to try it and im curious if there is any PIP beacuse of the unusal concentration.

I want to try it and im curious if there is any PIP beacuse of the unusal concentration.
Some cannot tolerate high concentrations (>150mg/ml) of Primobolan regardless of recipe or any other variables, so you can't go by anyone else's experience in this case. I once had a pair of brothers as customers who used the same vial of Primobolan 200mg - one had no PIP at all whereas the other had unbearable PIP.

I am currently using tren E250 MCT everything is perfect. I will use 500mg per week. can be increased to 750. but I have a low test dosage of 150mg per week

I didn't even know they haD primo, did I miss it or is it out of stock
Out of stock in the US. As Primobolan Enanthate raws are unavailable currently, we'll fill the gap with Primobolan Acetate and will post updates on our progress regarding that.