Cat Café EU & US domestic

i enjoyed the read prior lol
6_kittens.png

You get dizzy every time you inject or just the first time or so? Curious cuz I've never used it and I would like to try it.
hey bro, I have done 2 doses so far, I am dizzy the day of the injection, it peaks around 2 hours afterwards and then it tapers off, the rest of the week its cool, also the effects are really prominent the first 2-3 days after the injection, I can barely eat lol, I feel full eating a yoghurt, its really really strong and I am a guy with a huge appetite.

This is my 4th order placed. Package arrived in 3 days. From customer service, down to the product I receive, everything is consistently great. On a side note: I personally have experienced zero PIP from the Boldenone Cyp. Thank you CCUSA & Liska for everything you do.

Attachments

• 20230307_103131.jpg
    20230307_103131.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 114
  • 20230307_103136.jpg
    20230307_103136.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 114
It's another order for me and my buddy here. We've decided to give tren another go - I'll be even more careful with the dosage this time and start out at 300mg per week. Beyond that I usually get too snarky for people to tolerate ;) let's see how that goes. Thanks in advance to @Liska for the extremely speedy order to shipping time, and let mission "summer clean bulk" begin. I wish checking my tren levels in blood would be possible, but keeping tabs on prolactin and e2 will have to do

It's another order for me and my buddy here. We've decided to give tren another go - I'll be even more careful with the dosage this time and start out at 300mg per week. Beyond that I usually get too snarky for people to tolerate ;) let's see how that goes. Thanks in advance to @Liska for the extremely speedy order to shipping time, and let mission "summer clean bulk" begin. I wish checking my tren levels in blood would be possible, but keeping tabs on prolactin and e2 will have to do

you can literally take Tren E at around 1mg/kg/bw and its very effective. 300 is a hefty dose by any measure and is going to be increasingly more disruptive the higher and higher you go.

you can literally take Tren E at around 1mg/kg/bw and its very effective. 300 is a hefty dose by any measure and is going to be increasingly more disruptive the higher and higher you go.
I've run Tren A before and I've seen pretty linear effect scaling from 150 to 300mg per week. 300 is what I deemed my maximum "no side effects but increased night sweats" dosage. Of course it's difficult seeing how exactly I felt during that time in hindsight but I don't remember any horrible side effects. Blood work was okay too, lipid profile okay, BP was usually around 125/80. Everyone is individual there so it's just my body being my body as usual. Now, last time I stepped to 450 I got mental sides and that's what I'm trying to avoid this go -round. Thank you for the insight though - i don't think I'll be ever trying over 300 again.

@ Liska Thank you, I could't be more appreciative! It goes without saying, but you and CCUSA earned a lifelong customer out of me. I shared the news with my boy Thor and he shares the same sentiments.

@Kilo1989 you've more than qualified for our secret (= buried 100 pages deep in this thread) good boy promotion and will receive mail soon!

Semaglutide is now available US domestic for $75 per 4mg vial / $500 per kit of 10 vials (40mg).
View attachment 253431

Attachments

• 20221224_193948.jpg
    20221224_193948.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
Any feedback on the Test E/C 400mg/ml? How is the pip and is the smaller injection volume a factor in this?

Hello, would tren base a good idea to add to your store ? Thats an insane pre workout and addictive asf, but there aren't not that much available from good manufacturers.

Another question: is it possible to buy smaller amounts of hgh? I asked i think a year ago but i completely forgot the answer, sorry it was too much trouble around me the last few months.

I would like to order again soon if clen and /or Ephedrine would be available again.

Have a nice Sunday

Will there ever be any US Dom sust @Liska @CCUSA
Sometime this month!

Hello, would tren base a good idea to add to your store ? Thats an insane pre workout and addictive asf, but there aren't not that much available from good manufacturers.

Another question: is it possible to buy smaller amounts of hgh? I asked i think a year ago but i completely forgot the answer, sorry it was too much trouble around me the last few months.

I would like to order again soon if clen and /or Ephedrine would be available again.

Have a nice Sunday
No Tren base in the foreseeable future, too niche & prone to degradation. No less than one kit of HGH can be ordered. Clenbuterol will be available this month or next month, depends entirely on how the multitablet testing goes.