Cat Café EU & US domestic

Please can you tell me the difference between gso and mct based products?
few, some tolerate MCT badly others better GSO

me for example no problem with both ; MCT "maybe" releases the product faster despite long ester, someone more experienced maybe can give their opinion

hi guys. month of using tren E and noticed for the first time that the color of my urine has not changed. for the first time in 8 years of using tren, the color has not changed. I understand this is not an indicator - but it became interesting. also never got a cough.

What's your experience guys with Tren E Cat Cafe ?

hi guys. month of using tren E and noticed for the first time that the color of my urine has not changed. for the first time in 8 years of using tren, the color has not changed. I understand this is not an indicator - but it became interesting. also never got a cough.

What's your experience guys with Tren E Cat Cafe ?
What exactly do you mean? Water intake is the only thing that should change the color of your urine. But anyway ccusa tren e was great @ 8 weeks test e tren e mast e 100mg each eod.

What exactly do you mean? Water intake is the only thing that should change the color of your urine. But anyway ccusa tren e was great @ 8 weeks test e tren e mast e 100mg each eod.
I just noticed that always with the use of tren, the color of the urine changed. In this case, I didn't notice it. and incidentally noticed that over the years completely disappeared aggression. I will keep watching

I just noticed that always with the use of tren, the color of the urine changed. In this case, I didn't notice it. and incidentally noticed that over the years completely disappeared aggression. I will keep watching
This with the vial you received, or the vial you claim you didn't receive and had reshipped?