Cat Café EU & US domestic

Seeing some of these comments makes me want to hope of TRT and start cycle already :D

Anyway, another order has landed a bit difficult to get my boy to pose this time as he is after going deaf on me in last month/two due to the old age it seems but we got there in the end and he's been very keen to trial one vial himself as you can see :D

doggo (3).jpg

doggo (1).jpg

I received Liska's products, I'm testing the tboll and I'm happy, I will soon make another purchase from catcafe.
PS: I wanted to thank Liska for her availability and patience!.B10A758E-E41C-4066-901C-DC003588D1F7.jpeg

Quick USA update:

Primo Ace has been pip tested at 1/2mL (40mg). It is made at 80mg/mL

Injection was roughly 18 hours ago with 250test/250mast/40mg primo ace in the medial delt. Very slightly sore, nothing really to speak of at all.

This will be hplc tested as soon as I get a chance to restock some items.

Thanks for your patience,

CCUSA

Quick USA update:

Primo Ace has been pip tested at 1/2mL (40mg). It is made at 80mg/mL

Injection was roughly 18 hours ago with 250test/250mast/40mg primo ace in the medial delt. Very slightly sore, nothing really to speak of at all.

This will be hplc tested as soon as I get a chance to restock some items.

Thanks for your patience,

CCUSA
Hello can i ask what is the point of making injectable Primo Ace?? i am very curious about this becuase for some odd reason i don´t feel well at all on Drostanololne enanthate but i do feel great on Drosta Propionate, same thing with Tren Ace and Tren Enan, seems like long esters on some compounds simply do not suit me well, DHB cyp on the other hand makes me feel great with no issues, also feeling great on NPP and not so much on Deca, in the case of Primo enan i love the look i get as an add on with my trt but i think it also makes me feel a bit off (more like a lot) it seems like my libido takes a hit and it is not from low estradiol since i got labs and my E2 is on point and i´d rather avoid orals so i was kinda looking where i could get some Injectable Primo Ace to test it out, now that i see you are working on it, i´d like to ask, what is the point of it or the reason behind it, thanks
PS: i know you are the US store, just curious.

Been ordering from liska since summer 2021 to Slovakia. Orders are always shipped with great packing. Quality of items is great. Constant lab tests make me always certain of that. Love the attention to those details. Trying semaglutide now and it seems to be working very nicely, but just three days in at 0.1mg per day for 0.3mg a week (splitting dose to avoid sides etc)

Hello can i ask what is the point of making injectable Primo Ace?? i am very curious about this becuase for some odd reason i don´t feel well at all on Drostanololne enanthate but i do feel great on Drosta Propionate, same thing with Tren Ace and Tren Enan, seems like long esters on some compounds simply do not suit me well, DHB cyp on the other hand makes me feel great with no issues, also feeling great on NPP and not so much on Deca, in the case of Primo enan i love the look i get as an add on with my trt but i think it also makes me feel a bit off (more like a lot) it seems like my libido takes a hit and it is not from low estradiol since i got labs and my E2 is on point and i´d rather avoid orals so i was kinda looking where i could get some Injectable Primo Ace to test it out, now that i see you are working on it, i´d like to ask, what is the point of it or the reason behind it, thanks
PS: i know you are the US store, just curious.

It was something we wanted to add while primo E wasn’t being produced as a raw.

Albeit, if you don’t get pip, I have always felt the same way in relation to short esters. Primo will crash e2 and that is likely your libido hit. Have to keep the test higher than the primo for most folks, but blood work is the only way to positively prove that.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

CCUSA