Cat Café EU & US domestic

Any caber, enclomiphene, anavar, arimidex? And can you ship to USA?

The reason I’m asking if you ship to USA despite this being a EU/US domestic thread is because I’m confused by your reply above.

Any caber, enclomiphene, anavar, arimidex? And can you ship to USA?

The reason I’m asking if you ship to USA despite this being a EU/US domestic thread is because I’m confused by your reply above.
The EU and US stores can be reached via the same website by clicking the respective flags but don't ship to each others region to minimize/nullify risk of seizure.

@Liska Im not sure if you touched on this before, so I apolegize if already answered, but is it possible to stack cat discount with 10+ product discounts?
Does cat discount counts towards your own line of peptides aswell?
Do you have any reviews on pip of your DHB and EQ600? Would love to try the EQ600 if it doesnt have too much pip.

@Liska Im not sure if you touched on this before, so I apolegize if already answered, but is it possible to stack cat discount with 10+ product discounts?
Does cat discount counts towards your own line of peptides aswell?
Do you have any reviews on pip of your DHB and EQ600? Would love to try the EQ600 if it doesnt have too much pip.
You can stack cats on top of the 10+ injectables & orals but not the HGH & Semaglutide tier list (unless you have a lot of cats or somebunny right now). It does count towards peptides as well, to stack it with the 10+ peptide prices, that gatita better be jugosa. While I'm not allowed to show off the hundreds of pictures customers have submitted in recent months in this thread, one blessed guy has a harem of 10 or 11 cats and sent one or more promo pictures of every single one, at which point you obviously get whatever you want.

I have no DHB PIP reviews I can remember and I got either one or two PIP reviews on the EQ600 and that's why it's no longer listed for sale.

You can stack cats on top of the 10+ injectables & orals but not the HGH & Semaglutide tier list (unless you have a lot of cats or somebunny right now). It does count towards peptides as well, to stack it with the 10+ peptide prices, that gatita better be jugosa. While I'm not allowed to show off the hundreds of pictures customers have submitted in recent months in this thread, one blessed guy has a harem of 10 or 11 cats and sent one or more promo pictures of every single one, at which point you obviously get whatever you want.

I have no DHB PIP reviews I can remember and I got either one or two PIP reviews on the EQ600 and that's why it's no longer listed for sale.
The EQ 550 on the US side was pip free. Same with the DHB. The DHB crashed during transit but once reheated it been good ever since.

Currently on the Test/Tren E 380mg. There’s minimal pip the next day but nothing to cry home about. No complaints here.

The EQ 550 on the US side was pip free. Same with the DHB. The DHB crashed during transit but once reheated it been good ever since.

Currently on the Test/Tren E 380mg. There’s minimal pip the next day but nothing to cry home about. No complaints here.
What color is your piss though?

I like the fact that the actual quality/amount of kitties matters, but Im only able to take care of my single cat lol!

I didnt even realize you unlisted the EQ600, also just noticed trest A isnt in stock also.

What will happen to the EQ? Can one still buy knowing it may have pip?
Is Trest A out of stock as for now?

Last edited:
Kittie pic below as I'm gonna break store rules and ask a couple questions re products not on your EU site.

NPP 150mg/ml MCT- is this discontinued or just out of stock for the time being? I'm not after a date, no urgency.

Mast p - I'm probably wrong here but did you previously have a 150mg/ml product on your store?

IMG-20230402-WA0011.jpg

Kittie pic below as I'm gonna break store rules and ask a couple questions re products not on your EU site.

NPP 150mg/ml MCT- is this discontinued or just out of stock for the time being? I'm not after a date, no urgency.

Mast p - I'm probably wrong here but did you previously have a 150mg/ml product on your store?

View attachment 255258
I would like to ask the same, but for the Test C MCT. Also no urgency on my side, just in general if it'll come back at some point. :)

While I agree that urine color isn’t a credible way to critique gear, what I will say I came on here today because of a similar question regarding this sources Tren e. I take multiple compounds from multiple sources (so my urine is always dark) except the Tren e is only catcafe. 600mg/week and today is week 6. No sleep issues, no aggression in the gym, no night sweats, no vivid dreams, no loss of hunger, no fatigue, 30min cardio after workouts is a breeze, no Tren cough. I have taken Tren for 11 years and always had every side effect. Until now. Again, I understand these are just “feelings” and not anecdotal evidence however I find I peculiar.
-The Captain
The only side effect I have now is heartburn. no insomnia, no night sweats. heartburn really tormented me and so I stopped using tren. my dosages are test C 125mg, tren E 250mg per week. I respect the seller. I don't know what is the reason. but I decided not to use tren in my life anymore. and my age is almost 40. I have already completely used 1 vial of tren.

also wanted to add some inadequate people to calm their asses. it is very good when customers leave feedback with the seller, with a forum to understand all the processes. I am grateful to the seller and my respect for him

The only side effect I have now is heartburn. no insomnia, no night sweats. heartburn really tormented me and so I stopped using tren. my dosages are test C 125mg, tren E 250mg per week. I respect the seller. I don't know what is the reason. but I decided not to use tren in my life anymore. and my age is almost 40. I have already completely used 1 vial of tren.

also wanted to add some inadequate people to calm their asses. it is very good when customers leave feedback with the seller, with a forum to understand all the processes. I am grateful to the seller and my respect for him
What you stated is a theme I've read many times in Tren threads. What one was able to tolerate early on, is now too much and they either reduce dose on subsequent cycles or quit altogether. Tren is a very strange drug regarding side effects. One I've yet to try, solely from reading threads on it regarding the sides.

What you stated is a theme I've read many times in Tren threads. What one was able to tolerate early on, is now too much and they either reduce dose on subsequent cycles or quit altogether. Tren is a very strange drug regarding side effects. One I've yet to try, solely from reading threads on it regarding the sides.
yes you are completely right. I have been using tren for almost 9 years. The penultimate time I already understood that it was time to finish with tren, but this time I wanted to give him a chance - the result, unfortunately, due to many factors, it's time to finish. but still I wonder why there is no insomnia? I sleep like a baby

yes you are completely right. I have been using tren for almost 9 years. The penultimate time I already understood that it was time to finish with tren, but this time I wanted to give him a chance - the result, unfortunately, due to many factors, it's time to finish. but still I wonder why there is no insomnia? I sleep like a baby
Pin 1 ML. Eat a few bowls of cereal then go to sleep.

Ask and you shall receive.
Pinned tren e in my left glute about 10 minutes ago and about went to the floor with the cough for about 4 minutes straight. Yay!