Cat Café EU & US domestic

Why are you trolling this guy? He was very respectful and tactful. I'm glad he reported his experiences, because they add to the knowledge base.
Because he came at me with disrespect a while back when none was intended so now I'm returning the favor.

I guess additionally too I find his contributions useless and react with my dislike emoji to indicate what I feel the value of his statements are. This has the effect of getting my point across without cluttering up Liskas thread with useless off topic paranoid ramblings from his tren damaged brain.

It's his choice to sling insults, I only respond in kind when he calls me out because my disapproval bothers him SOOO MUCH.

Is that enough clarification for you @Inspired?

Last edited:
Ordered from Liska for the first time last Sunday. Answer came within a few minutes.
Processing was fast and uncomplicated.
Monday morning I already had a shipment number and Tuesday morning my delivery.

Everything wonderful! I am thrilled. Stored of course professionally in a lunch box for the best friends!

Attachments

• IMG_20360213_022659.jpg
    IMG_20360213_022659.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 132
Ordered from Liska for the first time last Sunday. Answer came within a few minutes.
Processing was fast and uncomplicated.
Monday morning I already had a shipment number and Tuesday morning my delivery.

Everything wonderful! I am thrilled. Stored of course professionally in a lunch box for the best friends!
So that is how the pros do it. Writing this down. TY :D

Wondering if anyone has used Primo. Very keen to add some primo to my bag of tricks but have read reports of primo being pippy (not from Cat cafe but in general)

So far, as a woman, I have had no problems with Primo. However, I use very low dosages 50-100 mg per week.
I have not had any pip or other side effects.
At the moment I use the primo gso from liska :)

Wondering if anyone has used Primo. Very keen to add some primo to my bag of tricks but have read reports of primo being pippy (not from Cat cafe but in general)
I've used a lot of cat cafe domestic primo. No more pip than usual, I wouldn't worry about it.

Im running the tren E from CC domestic and its not bunk thats for damn sure! Your acting like injecting something thats made for cattle before slaughter is normal and crying about the side effects maybe you should stop using tren! I have always got acid reflux on tren and now take pantoprazole because my GI got messed up! 2-3 grams of glutamine helps with acid reflux! Getting old sucks it catches up to you!

Wishing you a happy Easter my friend. Miss the conversations we used to have but im so happy to see you doing so well with this passion of yours, it truly shows. You are truly the best and i would say 99% of your customers would vouch and say the same. Enough ass kissing from me.

Happy easter @Liska i wish you the best :)

1681135437507.png

What carrier oil is used? I suspect I am allergic as multiple shots have resulted in abnormal swelling. Was the carrier oil switched and if so, when? Didn't have this problem with earlier batch.

What carrier oil is used? I suspect I am allergic as multiple shots have resulted in abnormal swelling. Was the carrier oil switched and if so, when? Didn't have this problem with earlier batch.
The carrier oil is listed in the name of the product on the website, on the vials, and in the product description along further details (a few product contain minor amounts of ethyl oleate for example).

The carrier oil is listed in the name of the product on the website, on the vials, and in the product description along further details (a few product contain minor amounts of ethyl oleate for example).
Has it always been MCT?

Quick question, is the Test E/C GSO equally good as "regular" Test E or C for a first cycle?
yes, since test E has a very similar half-life as test C. the combination of both only has the very useful advantage of concentrating more active ingredient without causing pip. In addition, of course, you have less injection volume due to the high proportion of active ingredients, which can also be seen as an advantage. greetings

Interesting. Wonder why it is that I am only now getting swelling effects when I used to not have that problem.
If you could provide further information regarding the product(s) used, injection volume, injection site etc. one could make a more educated guess. Both allergic reactions to a carrier oil as well as abscesses are rare occurences yet make up the vast majority of self-diagnoses.