Cat Café EU & US domestic

Your 100% right if my comment was incorrect. So for that I apologize. Yes I am new here but this is the thread that I got the information to order from. And was given the US email address to which I have been in contact with until after I sent the money and was told it was being shipped that day. And this is the thread that is listed as US distribution. So I imagine that I am in fact in the right place.
But again my apologies if you do not handle the US side of things. I thought since it was your thread you were in charge. Clearly my fault.
You aren't wrong since you were told it would ship but didn't.

But I'm thinking something serious possibly happened, delaying everything. So hang tight.

You aren't wrong since you were told it would ship but didn't.

But I'm thinking something serious possibly happened, delaying everything. So hang tight.
So according to everyone I am for addressing the owner of the thread.
Of course after I start posting here I get a response. I was told that they were in a bad accident. It must have been on the way to dropping off my package I guess.

I have requested that they drop the package off at a FedEx USPS or ups drop site and ship it overnight to me. I will even provide the label myself.

I would just like to receive the products that Ive purchased and move on from this vendor and situation.

Of course after I start posting here I get a response. I was told that they were in a bad accident. It must have been on the way to dropping off my package I guess.

I have requested that they drop the package off at a FedEx USPS or ups drop site and ship it overnight to me. I will even provide the label myself.

I would just like to receive the products that Ive purchased and move on from this vendor and situation.
I think you have a right to be pissed off because the guy yesssed you to death about having sent your package, while in reality he didn't, but Liska has been pretty consistent historically, so I don't think he's lying. I think the guy in charge of your stuff is actually totally incapacitated. I don't think Liska is making this story up to cover for your order problem.

Just adding my two cents since I've been reading all of these comments for a long time.

I get why you barked up the wrong tree there - by 'our boy' getting hit with a baseball bat, I was refering to CCUSA - you can imagine how something like that may disable the ability to communicate via mail or at all for a period of time. As neither branch/mail can be accessed by the other to minimize the fallout in the event of a breach, the lack of response was not by choice, and probably the first time in years there was any prolonged break in communication - whenever this does happen, sending me a PM on Meso is a decent option to get a quick response.

@trengodx Would you like to know more about Meowi-Waui - Ground Catnip & Catnip Buds, Kalico Kush - Valerian Root & Catnip Blend or another product?
kalico kush sounds very good to me, same as valerian root & catnip blend so i can let the tren paranoia and sympathetic drive calm down a lil

The world does not revolve around you. I have requested that you receive a full refund instead of your order.

I'm really thankful that everyone else has been very understanding of the delay in response & shipping caused by said accident and we'll certainly find a way to make it up to each of you.

the guy yesssed you to death about having sent your package
He did not.

The world does not revolve around you. I have requested that you receive a full refund instead of your order.

I'm really thankful that everyone else has been very understanding of the delay in response & shipping caused by said accident and we'll certainly find a way to make it up to each of you.

He did not.
My mistake. I re-read his posts and he didn't say that. Sorry.

I won't go into deep detail, but I did suffer my 3rd cerebral hematoma and a few other injuries I am sure you can imagine. I can't afford anymore of those. I am deeply sorry for the delay and working hard to get everything caught up.

Many apologies and thanks for hanging in here with me.

CCUSA

I won't go into deep detail, but I did suffer my 3rd cerebral hematoma and a few other injuries I am sure you can imagine. I can't afford anymore of those. I am deeply sorry for the delay and working hard to get everything caught up.

CCUSA
Hang in there. You got this.

CCUSA

Damn, my uncle had one years ago. Get well soon mate, that's gotta be scary af

Yes liska is the owner of the thread but it’s now a partnership with the addition of a U.S. based source. The person you’re looking to address is the user CCUSA (cat cafe USA)

However your request is not possible, there’s a lot more at play than you just creating a shipping label for your own package. There’s operation security that needs to be taken seriously. You’ve had to wait a few extra days, it’s not the end of the world dude.

Please email so we can discuss this in private.

Thank you and apologies again, this was out of my control.

Now your just being a prick, you got an answer and the situation explained. Like someone else said you had to wait and little bit longer .. i take it you've never ordered international either?? I'm sure you the guy the blowing up the source every other day asking why your "shit ain't here yet"

He should just get a refund!

I had no idea the drug ring revolves around you. You have no clue about security or ospec. I’d refund you and tell you to get fucked you entitled little mutt.

CCUSA
This is awful, man. Sounds like a good time to prioritize yourself and focus on safe recovery!

The fact that you are requesting overnight FedEx means this hobby isn’t for you

Is there any fundamental difference between GSO and MCT? Is either of those better for whatever reason?

Haven't used any of those, that's why I'm asking.

Is there any fundamental difference between GSO and MCT? Is either of those better for whatever reason?

GSO is much thicker than MCT. I tolerate both but prefer MCT. Some guys don't tolerate one or the other but seems to have no rhyme or reason why.

I had no idea the drug ring revolves around you. You have no clue about security or ospec. I’d refund you and tell you to get fucked you entitled little mutt.
I can imagine him going up to actual drug boss feeling entitled and getting shit kicked out in return :D Yea but if that was me I'd just refund that person and black list them.

Mct thinner, draws better, absorbs faster also but the peak value should be the same on gso vs mct some people get slight discomfort on mct. Opposite for gso, its just preference both contain the same product and your peak test will be the same

Gotcha, thanks for replying folks.

Also, since I'm a Primo virgin, I have to ask about what dosage is recommended here nowadays. I say this because many state that even as low as 200mg/week is a fine starting dose. Others say that 400mg/week ++ is where's at.

I would like to know since @Liska has 100/200 concentrations. (Also side question if Bank transfer is still available as a payment option)

I'm currently using EQ, but thinking of dropping it since apparently it's bad for the kidneys.