Cat Café EU & US domestic

You can’t just be like “I apologize to my customers affected by my product, I’ll replace/refund you”? That seems more logical doesn’t it?
I was done with that before you even got here. I don't make my customers jump through endless hoops hoping they won't hop nor do I abuse replacements or refunds as a carrot on a stick to control their posts. I don't ask for positive reviews nor do I offer rewards for them.

Having joined Meso hooked tightly on Qingdao's leash you've never seen the sunny side of this place, so I'll give you some heartfelt advice on your way out: Embrace the Goodlyfe and even you can still become a very good boy.

I was done with that before you even got here. I don't make my customers jump through endless hoops hoping they won't hop nor do I abuse replacements or refunds as a carrot on a stick to control their posts. I don't ask for positive reviews nor do I offer rewards for them.

Having joined Meso hooked tightly on Qingdao's leash you've never seen the sunny side of this place, so I'll give you some heartfelt advice on your way out: Embrace the Goodlyfe and even you can still become a very good boy.
On my way out? What do you mean by that? Can you clarify your thinly veiled threat for me?

You are extremely unprofessional and condescending to me for pointing out harm reduction, Something you pride yourself on.

I don’t know why you keep bringing up QSC, That has had nothing to do with this conversation. You seem to think about QSC more than I do…

You definitely contact him more than me. What’s that all about???

Attachments

• IMG_4345.png
    IMG_4345.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 177
On my way out? What do you mean by that? Can you clarify your thinly veiled threat for me?

You are extremely unprofessional and condescending to me for pointing out harm reduction, Something you pride yourself on.

I don’t know why you keep bringing up QSC, That has had nothing to do with this conversation. You seem to think about QSC more than I do…

You definitely contact him more than me. What’s that all about???
On your way out of the cat café you thinly veiled qingdao alt, for gods sake.
1682463914774.png
Remember when you tried every dirty trick to manipulate Meso into not believing that was simply a legitimate test result of an illegitimate product? You don't get to talk about pride or professionalism and you do not get to take up the mantle of harm reduction on Meso ever.

Yes, once upon a time I did not yet know of their true nature and when someone's business is based on hiding that, it's quite troublesome for me to see through as well. Since we've been here before, here's me saying once again that if you can find any evidence that I've ever bought anything from them or subjected my customers to anything from them in any other way, I'll take a permaban. As before, you're just here to endlessly derail this thread because that's the job you've been given for today I suppose.

yesterday i did a Hormone bloodwork.
I pin 125mg Testo P e2d and 100mg Drosta P e2d. Last injekt was Sunday and tuesday i did the bloodwork. Testo is 41,32 and the ref is 1,97-6,70. This stuff is legit. I‘ll Post the Bloodwork when i receive it from the Labor.

Perfect customer service from liska, great packaging and products are amazing too! First pin of test/mast mix and 0 pip at all. Eventhough its quite high concentrations but smooth as ever

Well you preach accountability and harm reduction do you not? Look how your customers are reacting to your product.

I wonder why all the other vendors offering generic GH aren’t getting these posts in their thread. If these side effects are common, shouldn’t it be spread across multiple vendors threads instead of just in your thread most recently? Try and not be a smart ass and just be accountable to your customers having bad reactions from your product.
Because not everyone is whiny little cunt, I've experienced this reaction with 2 different vendors out of the 3 ive used, in which i contacted them directly to see if it was a common issue with their batch OR IF IT WAS JUST ME. Turns out it was just me and switching to IM administration solved the issue.

So rather than create a problem where there wasnt one, I looked for a solution (crazy right?) Look back thru Liska's thread and count how many times you see this complaint in the last 12months, then try and quantify how many customers have used how many kits in the time period. Thousands, and you have 3 people making this complaint. So we have a <.01% occurrence and you're trying to die on that hill and call it harm reduction.

Because not everyone is whiny little cunt, I've experienced this reaction with 2 different vendors out of the 3 ive used, in which i contacted them directly to see if it was a common issue with their batch OR IF IT WAS JUST ME. Turns out it was just me and switching to IM administration solved the issue.

So rather than create a problem where there wasnt one, I looked for a solution (crazy right?) Look back thru Liska's thread and count how many times you see this complaint in the last 12months, then try and quantify how many customers have used how many kits in the time period. Thousands, and you have 3 people making this complaint. So we have a <.01% occurrence and you're trying to die on that hill and call it harm reduction.
i have not found a generic hgh yet that i could inject subq without getting lumps. So this is a very common side effect and as you sad, switching to shallow IM fixes this "issue".
even with jintropin i get a slight reaction. The only stuff i tolerate are the pharma HGH where the liquid comes with the package, i.e. geno, humatrope, saizen.
Not sure if it has to do with the BAC water or whatever..

i have not found a generic hgh yet that i could inject subq without getting lumps. So this is a very common side effect and as you sad, switching to shallow IM fixes this "issue".
even with jintropin i get a slight reaction. The only stuff i tolerate are the pharma HGH where the liquid comes with the package, i.e. geno, humatrope, saizen.
Not sure if it has to do with the BAC water or whatever..
yep I tried 4-5 different BAC solutions as well with no change until I went to shallow IM

You don’t need bac for hgh if you use 10-16iu vials and a minimum of 4ius daily…normal injection water is enough.

Of course mt2 ,tb500 and this stuff you need bac ,sure.

I take both ,like a lot of my friends and never heard of these problems.

You don’t need bac for hgh if you use 10-16iu vials and a minimum of 4ius daily…normal injection water is enough.

Of course mt2 ,tb500 and this stuff you need bac ,sure.

I take both ,like a lot of my friends and never heard of these problems.
I dont think that you need bac at all.
Mt2 i use over months and it still works fine with normal injection water.

Is there a future plan to offer a low concentration testosterone for women as HRT? Common dosages are 5-7 mg testosterone per week.
Unfortunately, this is very difficult to dose with products containing 200 mg/ml or more.

Or is it possible to dilute a Testosterone Cypionate, as it is offered in the store, to reduce the concentration?

By the way, regarding the problem with the subcutaneous administration of HGH, Liska was very accommodating and approached me directly. Thank you very much for that - I am really satisfied!

Is there a future plan to offer a low concentration testosterone for women as HRT? Common dosages are 5-7 mg testosterone per week.
Unfortunately, this is very difficult to dose with products containing 200 mg/ml or more.

Or is it possible to dilute a Testosterone Cypionate, as it is offered in the store, to reduce the concentration?

By the way, regarding the problem with the subcutaneous administration of HGH, Liska was very accommodating and approached me directly. Thank you very much for that - I am really satisfied!
You basically need to make a 98% MCT oil and 2% BA mix and add Test to it. For example buy 100ml MCT oil, extract 2ml and add 2ml BA. The usual 20% BB is not needed at this low of a concentration. Now you mix 9.5ml of that with 0.5ml (100mg) of Test Cyp 200 and you have 10mg/ml Test Cyp. Filter it through a .22 micron syringe filter into a sterile vial and there you go.

I'm 8 weeks into my current blast so, for what it's worth, I'll give my feels report.

Products: (all Liska's MCT)

Test E/C 400
Mast E 200
NPP 150

Dosage:

600 test
300 mast
300 npp

Pinned ED

No PIP to report whatsoever. But pinning 0.7ml ED this wouldn't be expected anyway.

Drugs are doing as expected for a 12 week powerlifting training cycle.

Thanks!

There is another vendor that sells this on this forum. Don't want to give any more info out of respect for the cats but if you search you can find it. It's new and dosed at 100mg/ml - test cyp. Only mentioning it because the cats are not selling it and have expressed no plans on offering this :oops: . Good luck!

I can only say positive things about Liska.
Completely pleased with the product range, quality and shipping time. Customer service is the best I've ever experienced, 11/10.
I had an issue with one of the products and it got immediately replaced and shipped on the same day. What more can you ask for?

There is another vendor that sells this on this forum. Don't want to give any more info out of respect for the cats but if you search you can find it. It's new and dosed at 100mg/ml - test cyp. Only mentioning it because the cats are not selling it and have expressed no plans on offering this :oops: . Good luck!
I don't mind but just post a link to their thread because they might not want to have a discussion in a thread not their own.