Cat Café EU & US domestic

I think he is asking because the website does not yet have them listed with pricing for order.

I myself am hitting refresh every hour or so looking for that winny lol.
Everyone will be notified asap when I receive oral testing.

Sorry about the delay.

CCUSA

Eversince early April all three products containing these problematic Test E raws had an * behind their name stating:
View attachment 258618
While I removed them from the store completely earlier this month, anyone fitting this description that regularly submits cathlete promo content can request Test E/C 400mg in MCT or GSO (limited supply for the latter) to be added to their order for free.
Just out of curiosity what is the cathlete promo? Customers with cats post their touch down with their cat in frame and get a discount?

This is Tuco, my cat. She’s pregnant.

Attachments

• F487E8EE-FDC2-4142-B352-4427CFF5880A.jpeg
    F487E8EE-FDC2-4142-B352-4427CFF5880A.jpeg
    949.4 KB · Views: 92
Just out of curiosity what is the cathlete promo? Customers with cats post their touch down with their cat in frame and get a discount?

This is Tuco, my cat. She’s pregnant.
Yes, you can see older submissions in the cathlete gallery on the website, including a very inspirational pile of kittens. Posting them in public is not a requirement, mail is fine, and you can request them to not be added to the cathlete gallery if you're concerned about privacy, should I ever get around to updating it anyways.

In cat café related news, Novorapid insulin is back in stock at 15€/pen with multiple quantity discount tiers as low as 8€/pen
novonew.png

Trestolone Enanthate 100mg/ml has been discounted to 65€ per vial / 55€ each for 10 or more, Primo 100mg/ml to 38€/35€, Enclomiphene Citrate 50x25mg to 50€.

Last edited:
eagle landed within 2 working days. everything perfect, liska best man.
if everyone worked like that, the world would be an uncomplicated place.

Thanks

Eversince early April all three products containing these problematic Test E raws had an * behind their name stating:
View attachment 258618
While I removed them from the store completely earlier this month, anyone fitting this description that regularly submits cathlete promo content can request Test E/C 400mg in MCT or GSO (limited supply for the latter) to be added to their order for free.

New in stock today: Sustanon 250mg/ml, Trenbolone E 200mg/ml, EQ 300mg/ml, DHB 100mg/ml, Test/Mast/Primo E mix 400mg/ml, Oxymetholone 50mg/ml, Stanozolol 100mg/ml
View attachment 258319View attachment 258320View attachment 258322View attachment 258323View attachment 258325View attachment 258324View attachment 258321

Tomorrow: Test/Mast/Tren E mix 400mg/ml, Trestolone Ace 50mg/ml, Superdrol 25mg/ml

All untested products will be sent off for testing tomorrow, there's still lots of new products coming before summer, please don't ask me about them (the answer is mostly likely yes but I don't know when).
Not been here for a while? How come you changed vials?

liska, do you have lab tests of the batches of the pharmaqo products that you offer? I saw the test mast primo mix on the site, but could not find a lab test.

liska, do you have lab tests of the batches of the pharmaqo products that you offer? I saw the test mast primo mix on the site, but could not find a lab test.
New products by Pharmaqo: Superdrol 25mg/ml, Trestolone Ace 50mg, Test/Mast/Tren mix 400mg, Sustanon 250mg, Trenbolone E 200mg, EQ 300mg, DHB 100mg, Test/Mast/Primo mix 400mg, Oxymetholone 50mg/ml, Stanozolol 100mg/ml. Labtest results soon to come

New products by Pharmaqo: Superdrol 25mg/ml, Trestolone Ace 50mg, Test/Mast/Tren mix 400mg, Sustanon 250mg, Trenbolone E 200mg, EQ 300mg, DHB 100mg, Test/Mast/Primo mix 400mg, Oxymetholone 50mg/ml, Stanozolol 100mg/ml. Labtest results soon to come
Than i will wait till the results are availeble :D