Cat Café EU & US domestic

Nono, that promo is valid for 9 lifetimes (eternally)! It will henceforth also count for: Alpacas, bunnies & rabbits, chinchillas, St.Bernhards & Leonberger & other big dogs, wild dogs, fawns, foxes, goats, sheep, baby hippos, red pandas - to be expanded.

Of course strays count just as much as pre-owned cats (please bring them some good fish or other food)! My original mission is still to support animal shelters, sanctuaries and orgs that help strays and I'm still looking for a way to reward customers that do this without risking OPSEC of any party, so ideas are very welcome!
Aight. I will literally start carrying your vials in my backpocket until I meet a stray cat lmao.

Speaking of noticing label info, I wonder if anyone will ever figure out what the batch letters mean - I'll give a 15% cat discount for the first person putting this together (everyone I've told already play fair & shut up).
Well they look like car plate numbers of some sort.
But also could be something to do with cats ?!?
Give us a hint at least !

it's all about cat with him lol

Cat Coat Color ?
i just sat here for 20 minutes and googled all the cat breeds, dog breeds etc but no idea yet. Ive even translated the numbers into alphabet and tried to put something together but no success.
what stood out for me:
it is usually always 3 numbers at the end, the only excption is mast prop with only "AI" at the end. I guess it is the easiest to go from there on

i just sat here for 20 minutes and googled all the cat breeds, dog breeds etc but no idea yet. Ive even translated the numbers into alphabet and tried to put something together but no success.
what stood out for me:
it is usually always 3 numbers at the end, the only excption is mast prop with only "AI" at the end. I guess it is the easiest to go from there on
I like this kind of stuff my self. Many cars have plates like this in my part of the world but i guess it must be something with cats so i have no idea.

I like this kind of stuff my self. Many cars have plates like this in my part of the world but i guess it must be something with cats so i have no idea.
same here.
riddles are great :D
Sust and test-c but have "PON" at the end, they just differ in numbers
Sust 13-03
Test C 06-05.
shouldnt be dates that have to do with when it was brewed or tested as far as ive seen

same here.
riddles are great :D
Sust and test-c but have "PON" at the end, they just differ in numbers
Sust 13-03
Test C 06-05.
shouldnt be dates that have to do with when it was brewed or tested as far as ive seen
Oh ffs, I just checked my Jano sample order for Sustanon and I put the wrong batch number on this test as well, it's supposed to be 13-03-SUS as you can see on the label of the actual product picture... trashing the 280 of 300 remaining labels I ordered for this batch isn't too bad but this, too, will take a few weeks to fix due to the T/A for ordering the labels from the non-domestic shop.

The dates can be ignored for solving this mystery, but it's something you'll either get immediately when reading through the labtests in the category or never.

@Lisasam I prefer (belted) Galloway to (red) Angus, have you compared the two? My favourite cut is onglet/hanger steak/butchers cut!

@Lisasam I prefer (belted) Galloway to (red) Angus, have you compared the two? My favourite cut is onglet/hanger steak/butchers cut!
Love the red angus! But they are not that common here like the black ones. Same with wagyu cattle.
Red angus and wagyu are way more marbled and weight more than the black ones but they take a few months longer for growing.

Hanging tender is an awesome cut. Sometimes marbled, sometimes not but here marbling doesn't matter because it's always really juicy and tasty!
It's my favorite cut.
Bavette is the second favorite.

I really love flank steak but only from veal, beef is good but flank veal is better.

But I'm looking forward to move in another country or state for breeding game meat.

Love the red angus! But they are not that common here like the black ones. Same with wagyu cattle.
Red angus and wagyu are way more marbled and weight more than the black ones but they take a few months longer for growing.

Hanging tender is an awesome cut. Sometimes marbled, sometimes not but here marbling doesn't matter because it's always really juicy and tasty!
It's my favorite cut.
Bavette is the second favorite.

I really love flank steak but only from veal, beef is good but flank veal is better.

But I'm looking forward to move in another country or state for breeding game meat.
My second favourite would be heart (made into stew) but Bavette comes right after! Most people don't even differentiate it from flank steak... slow-cooked tongue or cheek are amongst the most tender but I can't handle such fatty meats. I have the same idea regarding game meat! Really no good hunting grounds here which makes fresh game almost impossible to come by.

Hol up'... you got me in here just for the catcafe promo pictures? Nah I'm out, you ain't getting anything.

Attachments

• promo.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
Oh ffs, I just checked my Jano sample order for Sustanon and I put the wrong batch number on this test as well, it's supposed to be 13-03-SUS as you can see on the label of the actual product picture... trashing the 280 of 300 remaining labels I ordered for this batch isn't too bad but this, too, will take a few weeks to fix due to the T/A for ordering the labels from the non-domestic shop.

The dates can be ignored for solving this mystery, but it's something you'll either get immediately when reading through the labtests in the category or never.

It's not me fucking that up, r-right?

It's not me fucking that up, r-right?
No, I still had the e-mail for the sustanon order as I keep your mails for longer uniquely (deleted the EQ one already though as it was months ago) and I simply submitted the wrong batch number as I pulled it from an outdated document while being very sleepy.

Decided on the labels so long ago I noticed I have L-Carnitine labels printed with a batch number intended for lab testing as well. whoops.

No, I still had the e-mail for the sustanon order as I keep your mails for longer uniquely (deleted the EQ one already though as it was months ago) and I simply submitted the wrong batch number as I pulled it from an outdated document while being very sleepy.

Decided on the labels so long ago I noticed I have L-Carnitine labels printed with a batch number intended for lab testing as well. whoops.
Thank you, I was getting worried.