Cat Café EU & US domestic

If things go f(el)ine I should honestly have the budget by end of year to show my appreciation with much less financial constraint than presently!
That would be amazing Liska!

Since I lost over 15kg because of medical reasons will it support me big time. It would be a good reason for me to get ready to rumble again.

These pictures below show my ups and downs. I got in the better shape (as you can see on these pictures) already with just 140-175 mg test prop per week (20-25mg test prop per day to be exact).The results were after ~6 months and with the lack of fitness (covid lockdown time). Hard work with just two dumbells of 10kg, a shitty bench and elastic bands!

Attachments

• 20210718_211546.jpg
    20210718_211546.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20210504_221919_730.jpg
    IMG_20210504_221919_730.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 64
  • 20210718_213711.jpg
    20210718_213711.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I mean a blend where both is in 1product, like sustanon but with nandrolone instead of testosterone.
Pharmacom has or had something like that - a 300mg mix of Nandrolone propionate, phenylpropionate, decanoate and laurate, though I've not seen a labtest of this recently.

Pharmacom has or had something like that - a 300mg mix of Nandrolone propionate, phenylpropionate, decanoate and laurate, though I've not seen a labtest of this recently.
Yes thats what i mean but i prefer cat products over pharmacom :).

Hello everyone,

I made an order with Liska and received it within a few days already. The packaging were great (OCD like) and the products seem so far good 2 go. I still have to try them out to be sure though. It took further some time for me to be able to transfer over crypto (since I am new with that) and he had much patience and assist for that. This made it for me that I would give the communication a 9/10. It would be great if the trading stays at this kind of level. This makes me so far a satisfied customer and I hope that the use of the products will make me think the same!
Bro, i know Liska has a good rep and all and likes pussies but uh wtf is this crap?
If you haven't tried the products, how do they seem 'good 2 go'

Bro, i know Liska has a good rep and all and likes pussies but uh wtf is this crap?
If you haven't tried the products, how do they seem 'good 2 go'
I initially interpreted that as 'they're not broken/somehow fucked up & can thus be used' but judging the actual compounds by sight/smell/taste/trust is not g2g. I don't want blind followers/fans - there's a 150€ store credit for blind testing at Janoshik's for all my products because that's the primary means I want to be judged by.

Ok, I have to correct myself. It realy hurts and it's uncomfortable. The effect is really good. So you have to weight the positive effect and the pain.
I’m starting to wonder if the PIP from DHB is more user specific, than How it is brewed. I think I’ve had DHB from 4 different brewers over the years, 1 had a decent amount of PIP the 3 other which were tested and confirmed to be DHB didnt cause Anything much worse than any other compound.

I’m starting to wonder if the PIP from DHB is more user specific, than How it is brewed. I think I’ve had DHB from 4 different brewers over the years, 1 had a decent amount of PIP the 3 other which were tested and confirmed to be DHB didnt cause Anything much worse than any other compound.
Im dying to try his DHB. Will report back after my next order

shipping.jpg

Quick shipping update: floods are delaying orders leaving the parcel shop (friday's orders are still sitting there as of this morning, courier websites put up notices) but I'm hopeful everything sent last week as well as today being delivered this week/within a week.

View attachment 150579

Quick shipping update: floods are delaying orders leaving the parcel shop (friday's orders are still sitting there as of this morning, courier websites put up notices) but I'm hopeful everything sent last week as well as today being delivered this week/within a week.
Yes they should move today as did mine. Thank you for the support and patience . A big kitty to you

Wow those labels are so nostalgic! Is that a local stray or your outdoor cat?

@sterodoktor intended to be without shipping, as shipping cost varies between countries
She is a stray she has 3 cubs right now they are like 10 strays i feed on the regular but as i said before i dont want them to get used to entering my yard as i have 11 hunting dogs.
Only one of them likes cats so is best for them to keep the distance and not get to used to being near dogs!
if your interested im gonna post a pic with her cubs as i get a chance.