Cat Café EU & US domestic

How bad is the pain? Im about to order a couple of vials of DHB with my next purchase too. Just gimme a heads up for what I need to prepare for.
You know that part in The Wizard Of Oz when the monkeys tear apart the scarecrow? It’s like that but 5x worse.

You know that part in The Wizard Of Oz when the monkeys tear apart the scarecrow? It’s like that but 5x worse.
I've heard everything from 'did my first shot of 2ml into quad yesterday, no pip' to 'I'm so crippled I'll just compete in the wheelchair division'.

I've heard everything from 'did my first shot of 2ml into quad yesterday, no pip' to 'I'm so crippled I'll just compete in the wheelchair division'.
I heard that you injected in your quad and the inflammation was so much and traveled so far that your cooch blew up. Is this true? o_O
Most people I see talking about DHB say it is one of the worst AAS for PIP. Consider yourself lucky if you don't get PIP with it.

How bad is the pain? Im about to order a couple of vials of DHB with my next purchase too. Just gimme a heads up for what I need to prepare for.
The worst pain I have ever gotten through injection. But you can definitely train the muscle. It needs around four days before it's gone.

Don't worry, if @Millard is letting a mentally abusive psychopath post dead animal pictures and play forums moderator and make threats without consequences, I'm leaving Meso, your personal toilet. Since this is likely to happen, do I have your permission to post our entire unedited PM history to give everyone the full picture of just how insane and unhinged you are?

Oh oh....

@Methyl Mike brother, if you read this I beg you to seek professional help if you are in a crisis. I seen friends that are Bipolar and when they hit Hypomania and go into "Lows" they become very very destructive. No one will pass judgement, but I highly suggest you to get on medications to control your Hyper/Hypo mania phases.

Coupling this condition with strong AAS hormones is a recipe for disaster.. especially if trenbolone and other androgens are used during your "lows".

This is not a road you want to be on brother.

Also,

I spoke to @Liska on several occasions and I think his intentions are right... You say euro members haven't gone through the vetting process with him. But if he is reimbursing lab analysis to his clients to test their products and for heavy metals.....

And testing every single batch before manufacturing it, what else do you want from him?

@Liska knows I am very far and in between homebrew gear, I stay with maybe 2 other "UGL" sources making medicines under GMP (Good manufacturing practices) for lets say an exotic injectable, but if I was in europe, I would have given him a shot by now (no pun intended).

I can tell his level of OCD is up par with mine.

@Liska knows this because we talked about it....

Actually, anyone who has read my posts know I use pharma 98% of the time.

Also, what gain does Liska get for telling another member if you can't get my product use a product like Balkan? @Liska doesn't even have Balkan listed on his site, but the fact he was open for other suggestions to members, I respect that.

Wouldn't you think it be smart to not recommend another product other than your own? Would that hurt your sales?

Just my 2 cents

Get help Mike, you are not a moderator either don't be doing that here.

Last edited:
They're being sent via a route that's completely novel to me but if the travel time is roughly as in the past they'll be back in stock in 1-2 weeks!
Turns out when I said 1-2 weeks I really meant hours - a limited quantity of Optitropin are back in stock now with a less limited quantity incoming during the rest of this month!
optilove2.jpg
@PHARMAonly I'd like to order a new batch of opticat pictures once the next batch is out

Turns out when I said 1-2 weeks I really meant hours - a limited quantity of Optitropin are back in stock now with a less limited quantity incoming during the rest of this month!
View attachment 150535
@PHARMAonly I'd like to order a new batch of opticat pictures once the next batch is out
Good news !! to bad blockchain is not working at the moment. Weather gonna be cool the next week gonna hit you up hope blockchain get their shit together soon!

Hello everyone,

I made an order with Liska and received it within a few days already. The packaging were great (OCD like) and the products seem so far good 2 go. I still have to try them out to be sure though. It took further some time for me to be able to transfer over crypto (since I am new with that) and he had much patience and assist for that. This made it for me that I would give the communication a 9/10. It would be great if the trading stays at this kind of level. This makes me so far a satisfied customer and I hope that the use of the products will make me think the same!

Attachments

• 20210715_180002.jpg
    20210715_180002.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
  • 20210715_175454.jpg
    20210715_175454.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
The worst pain I have ever gotten through injection. But you can definitely train the muscle. It needs around four days before it's gone.

Ok, I have to correct myself. It realy hurts and it's uncomfortable. The effect is really good. So you have to weight the positive effect and the pain.