Cat Café EU & US domestic

That is a very defeatist attitude to say the least.
That aside, I would have to bend over backwards to get pharma gear given I severed all my connections a long time ago and that would certainly not help with half the compounds like Tren or other ones.
I get what you saying and i dont want to sound arrogant or something but thats the only way to be sure as ugl sources could lie about things like that.I dont even know if there are ways to test for stuff like that.

That is a very defeatist attitude to say the least.
That aside, I would have to bend over backwards to get pharma gear given I severed all my connections a long time ago and that would certainly not help with half the compounds like Tren or other ones.

How do you know the amount and what solvents (BA, EO) or synthetic carrier oils (Miglykol, etc.) your UGL uses, do they tell you on the label?

You can argue all you want, I don't think it is too much too ask what is in the vial I am supposed to INJECT into my body.
Of course labs will lie, like they do about actual dosages and perhaps even the actual steroid in the vial but that is lab testing is for.
A UGL is using the cheapest way to make a good product and using Miglyol is expensive(and not necessary) and mig is in fact a mct oil but that is another story. Is not toxic
EO is also expensive and Alpha pharm(a brand from India) has used eo in their products.
Is classic 2% 20% that most ugl is using and GSO or MCT as carrier oil nothing more nothing less because is not necessary and expensive to use EO,Miglyol and guaiacol

A UGL is using the cheapest way to make a good product and using Miglyol is expensive(and not necessary) and mig is in fact a mct oil but that is another story. Is not toxic
EO is also expensive and Alpha pharm(a brand from India) has used eo in their products.
Is classic 2% 20% that most ugl is using and GSO or MCT as carrier oil nothing more nothing less because is not necessary and expensive to use EO,Miglyol and guaiacol
Carriers and solvents aren't really a significant factor in production cost, I'll just buy the highest grade that's available/makes sense (there's no sense in buying cosmetic over pharmaceutical grade for example).

I'm designing products/concentrations as to avoid using Mig840, EO and Guac as they raise the chances of customers having bad reactions to my product or other (health) issues. I am looking into offering alternate carrier oils for those intolerant to MCT at least for basic injectables.

@Banana Joe I could list "2% BA, 20% or less BB, MCT, nothing else" on every product description I suppose - I don't see a point in trying to sneak in additional solvents unbeknownst to customers, but as I told you via PM just earlier, there are so many perspectives I'm no good at anticipating/seeing that I'm always interested in listening to everyone's opinions and (first) impressions.

Okay, here we go. My first post, and the one I actually signed up for. I've placed an order with @Liska just yesterday, and now I'd like to offer my impressions.

A) Ease of Use / Design:
The website is well-structured, clean, provides all relevant information regarding products, testing and of course the actual process of ordering. The only (very minor) critique I could possibly offer is the light gray text color on some of the info which can make it kinda hard to read if you're outside and accessing the site from a mobile device... See, that's how hard I had to dig to find anything ;) I rate 10/10.

B) Ordering / Communication:

I'm gonna go ahead and lead with the verdict here. Purrfect. I may as well stop here and everything relevant would've been said. Fast, friendly and concise replies, excellent command of the English language (which wasn't relevant in my case since I'm domestic, I just wanted to say it ;) ) - Liska makes an excellent impression in general, which, I may add, very much extends to this thread which I've managed to read almost in its entirety during the last few days. To provide a bit of background, I've been disappointed by a quite reputable UK lab, whose name shall not be told, in the past year. Since then, I've only used actual pharmacy testosterone (Rotexmedica for my fellow countrymen here). This thread and this site has convinced me to go back to UGL compounds again, and I'm hard to impress, but yet, Liska has managed that so far. 10/10 again.

C) shipping:

Shipping information was received very quickly after payment (refer to B). Unfortunately, I can't yet share any details regarding shipping time (I'm domestic), packaging and stealth with you, but I am quite confident I'll be impressed again :)

D) Product quality.

Again, I cannot share anything regarding the actual product yet, but I'll update this post as soon as I can, or reply to it concerning Items C and D.

E) overall impression/ transparency

After reading some of the critique, which was surely well-meant by most, albeit a bit harsh in some cases, my impression is Liska tries very hard to (and is quite successful at it too!) ensure customer satisfaction, customer safety both from a legal and a medical perspective, speedy delivery and high-quality testing and products. Not posting lab gear is perfectly understandable and I wish more people would understand minor, accidental OpSec breaches is what might get you caught. Our LE, especially in my state, really nails down the cliche about humorless Germans ;) I'm not gonna subtract any points for that, 10/10. Liska is one of the few sellers I've met actually working with the customer base.

Okay, here we go. My first post, and the one I actually signed up for. I've placed an order with @Liska just yesterday, and now I'd like to offer my impressions.

A) Ease of Use / Design:
The website is well-structured, clean, provides all relevant information regarding products, testing and of course the actual process of ordering. The only (very minor) critique I could possibly offer is the light gray text color on some of the info which can make it kinda hard to read if you're outside and accessing the site from a mobile device... See, that's how hard I had to dig to find anything ;) I rate 10/10.

B) Ordering / Communication:

I'm gonna go ahead and lead with the verdict here. Purrfect. I may as well stop here and everything relevant would've been said. Fast, friendly and concise replies, excellent command of the English language (which wasn't relevant in my case since I'm domestic, I just wanted to say it ;) ) - Liska makes an excellent impression in general, which, I may add, very much extends to this thread which I've managed to read almost in its entirety during the last few days. To provide a bit of background, I've been disappointed by a quite reputable UK lab, whose name shall not be told, in the past year. Since then, I've only used actual pharmacy testosterone (Rotexmedica for my fellow countrymen here). This thread and this site has convinced me to go back to UGL compounds again, and I'm hard to impress, but yet, Liska has managed that so far. 10/10 again.

C) shipping:

Shipping information was received very quickly after payment (refer to B). Unfortunately, I can't yet share any details regarding shipping time (I'm domestic), packaging and stealth with you, but I am quite confident I'll be impressed again :)

D) Product quality.

Again, I cannot share anything regarding the actual product yet, but I'll update this post as soon as I can, or reply to it concerning Items C and D.

E) overall impression/ transparency

After reading some of the critique, which was surely well-meant by most, albeit a bit harsh in some cases, my impression is Liska tries very hard to (and is quite successful at it too!) ensure customer satisfaction, customer safety both from a legal and a medical perspective, speedy delivery and high-quality testing and products. Not posting lab gear is perfectly understandable and I wish more people would understand minor, accidental OpSec breaches is what might get you caught. Our LE, especially in my state, really nails down the cliche about humorless Germans ;) I'm not gonna subtract any points for that, 10/10. Liska is one of the few sellers I've met actually working with the customer base.
Thank you! I want to address some stuff as there's certainly room to improve on my part.

A) My priority for the website was basically a pastebin with pictures that wouldn't carry any risk to compromise user security by being able to enter any data or store info in any way - it's not made to be mobile compatible (I'm not knowledgeable if there's a TOR/TAILS like app that allows for anonymous access to websites on mobile, I initially assumed noone would do that). Can you tell me what specifically is hard to read? I'll try to fix it.

C) Domestic customers will miss out on the pretty stealth unless requested, sorry - in return the shipping cost is halved.

E) This is a US-centric forum so I understand that the vetting doesn't take into consideration that US is super comfy fluffy sheep mode when it comes to sourcing/OPSEC and that there are countries where even supplies like BA/BB, vials, labels etc. are difficult & risky acquisitions. You may have read news a while ago about a recently concluding Europol operation domestically and their successes, which only strengthened my belief in having made the correct albeit unpopular choice.

Thank you! I want to address some stuff as there's certainly room to improve on my part.

A) My priority for the website was basically a pastebin with pictures that wouldn't carry any risk to compromise user security by being able to enter any data or store info in any way - it's not made to be mobile compatible (I'm not knowledgeable if there's a TOR/TAILS like app that allows for anonymous access to websites on mobile, I initially assumed noone would do that). Can you tell me what specifically is hard to read? I'll try to fix it.

C) Domestic customers will miss out on the pretty stealth unless requested, sorry - in return the shipping cost is halved.

E) This is a US-centric forum so I understand that the vetting doesn't take into consideration that US is super comfy fluffy sheep mode when it comes to sourcing/OPSEC and that there are countries where even supplies like BA/BB, vials, labels etc. are difficult & risky acquisitions. You may have read news a while ago about a recently concluding Europol operation domestically and their successes, which only strengthened my belief in having made the correct albeit unpopular choice.
As for A), it's just the "in stock" as well as the dosage which is displayed in a very light gray color for me. It's a very minor detail especially taking into consideration the vial pics show the dosage anyway, and you pretty much keep your entire product line in stock :p

C) don't worry, I know about that and I absolutely don't mind - that would be taking purrfectionism to the next level, and pretty unncessessary for domestic shipments :p

Finally, regarding E) - yes, I very much heard about that operation and I fully understand your desire to avoid local LE - I think it's commendable you fully stand by your opinions and concerns regarding OpSec, and I wholeheartedly agree , even things like BA/BB sourcing or vials are tripwires best avoided. As for this choice being unpopular, there's always going to be complaints, no matter the road you choose, and with that in mind, you chose the right one and focused on delivering outstanding quality, from what I can tell. Your desire to improve as well as the outstanding customer communication only augment that to a great degree, so with that in mind, definetely carry on the way you've been running your ship so far!

As for A), it's just the "in stock" as well as the dosage which is displayed in a very light gray color for me. It's a very minor detail especially taking into consideration the vial pics show the dosage anyway, and you pretty much keep your entire product line in stock :p
That stock field is indeed superfluous so I just removed it, will fix the colour of the concentration soon as well to be more easily readable.

I absolutely forgot about asking this question: can anyone offer insight on needle size required for the Test 350 and Tren Ace 150 as far as oil viscosity is concerned ? Ace will have me back to pinning daily, and while I've been successfully pinning the rather thicker Castor oil based Rotex with 26G needles, I'd love to use longer slin pins for the tren ace. Is that at all possible or do I need to stick to 26G ?

I absolutely forgot about asking this question: can anyone offer insight on needle size required for the Test 350 and Tren Ace 150 as far as oil viscosity is concerned ? Ace will have me back to pinning daily, and while I've been successfully pinning the rather thicker Castor oil based Rotex with 26G needles, I'd love to use longer slin pins for the tren ace. Is that at all possible or do I need to stick to 26G ?
stick to 26g imo.
You can push it through 28g or even 29g but i wouldnt reccommend it
1.) takes about 3 star wars movies to pull 0,5ml of oil
2.) you need so much pressure to push it through the syringes that it increases risk for damaging tissue and therefore harsh PIP

stick to 26g imo.
You can push it through 28g or even 29g but i wouldnt reccommend it
1.) takes about 3 star wars movies to pull 0,5ml of oil
2.) you need so much pressure to push it through the syringes that it increases risk for damaging tissue and therefore harsh PIP
Alright, I've thought as much. Thank you, I'll restock 26G needles and regular 2ml syringes then. I use different ones for drawing anyway (20G 1.5"), but yeah, even with the 26G, Rotexmedica Testo was pretty difficult to pin at times, especially in winter. I had to warm up the oil every time to be even able to push it through the 26G needle, and quite frankly, it was a hassle. I've even considered going back to 23G but that might be overkill considering MCT is supposed to be less viscous than Castor Oil.

Alright, I've thought as much. Thank you, I'll restock 26G needles and regular 2ml syringes then. I use different ones for drawing anyway (20G 1.5"), but yeah, even with the 26G, Rotexmedica Testo was pretty difficult to pin at times, especially in winter. I had to warm up the oil every time to be even able to push it through the 26G needle, and quite frankly, it was a hassle. I've even considered going back to 23G but that might be overkill considering MCT is supposed to be less viscous than Castor Oil.
Hey maybe a stupid question but i never done it before , do i need to heat up the vial or the syringe before injecting? And how exactly should i heat it up ?

i use 26g for my trt and it works fine (catcafe test E 350mg/ml, 0.2ml e3d)

I’m starting to wonder if the PIP from DHB is more user specific, than How it is brewed. I think I’ve had DHB from 4 different brewers over the years, 1 had a decent amount of PIP the 3 other which were tested and confirmed to be DHB didnt cause Anything much worse than any other compound.

Ok, today I went to the hospital because yesterday I got fever. It an abscess and not a PIP. So the stuff is good lol

Hey maybe a stupid question but i never done it before , do i need to heat up the vial or the syringe before injecting? And how exactly should i heat it up ?

Depends on how thick the solution is and wich needle you use. I can handle most solutions with an insuline needle without warming up tbh but if it is needed then I'll just warm the vial up by placing it in cup with a bit of medium warm water and take it out. Most of the time is that enough since it stays even warm to inject it (if it doesn't then you can place the syringe in a drinking glass with medium warm water). I personally don't like to warm up the syringe or letting solutions stay in there for a long time since plastic will dissolve easy in oil