Cat Café EU & US domestic

As someone that apparently tends to react strongly to certain ingredients (maybe the kind of oil they use, or impurities from inferior raws?), wouldn't you want to know which lab uses what and how much of it by just looking at the label - like any person that has a peanut allergy when grocery shopping?
Indeed I do. If the source doesn't state carrier oil I always ask before I even think of ordering.
My body doesn't agree with Mig840, EO or guaiacol. The PIP and irritation eventually goes away but with these three the lumps are huge and it takes a bit more than a week to go away. If I pin with one of these three carriers, I can't pin that area again for at least 3 to 4 weeks.
Sometimes MCT gives me mild PIP and a lump that takes 3 to 4 days to go away. I have not figured out if it is the MCT quality or the raw quality.
PS, sometimes the labels are incorrect like with PSL. Those fuckers told me mct or gso/cso (also labeled as one of these two, cant remember which one) but it was clear by the color and smell what they sent me was in EO. They later admitted as much and said their local guy ran out of normal carrier. Would have been nice to know that beforehand but hey PSL, UncleZ EP products are shit and have been known to be shit as well as the operations selectively scamming.

Last edited:
I've decided to accept preorders
Could you describe the procedure?
Does one need to send you an email about preordering, then pay the full sum + shipping and wait for your reply with a tracking number when optis get back in stock?
What if I need bac water - can it be included in a preorder?

All you NEWBIES circle jerking this guy as if he’s the next coming of Jesus.

Show me a single source that has stood the test of time here while giving the finger to members.

Show…me…one…

He comes here giving the finger to members refusing to stay in his own thread as he parades around pretending to be a member on other threads promoting “lists” and other bullshit.

@Liska go ahead and call me a liar. I’ll be glad to post the proof.

And you all trust him. Trust is a delicate thing... and you all trust a deceiving liar who can’t follow basic MESO guidelines.

Good luck.

@brzosts There's no need to prepay for any other part of your order besides the Optitropin kits, though depending on what platform you use to buy cryptos & its transfer fees, it might save a bit to pay all at once. I'm probably fine which whatever way works best for you guys in this instance.

@Sdryx Hi honey! I'm very sorry my cat pee hasn't been chosen by your beloved anabolic labs, could you check for me what's up with them? D-do you think I should go straight to Simec for testing, or do you prefer W&M?

There's this unknown college kid named @janoshik who claims he can test my products but he's such a NEWBIE we can't trust him right?

ať Bůh žehná všem boomům,

Liska

@Sdryx Hi honey! I'm very sorry my cat pee hasn't been chosen by your beloved anabolic labs, could you check for me what's up with them? D-do you think I should go straight to Simec for testing, or do you prefer W&M?

There's this unknown college kid named @janoshik who claims he can test my products but he's such a NEWBIE we can't trust him right?
Would you not use Lab4Tox for your AAS testing?

If not, then why not?

Alright, I've thought as much. Thank you, I'll restock 26G needles and regular 2ml syringes then. I use different ones for drawing anyway (20G 1.5"), but yeah, even with the 26G, Rotexmedica Testo was pretty difficult to pin at times, especially in winter. I had to warm up the oil every time to be even able to push it through the 26G needle, and quite frankly, it was a hassle. I've even considered going back to 23G but that might be overkill considering MCT is supposed to be less viscous than Castor Oil.

I would not use 20g for drawing. 22g is the biggest I would go. 20g can destroy rubber top (depending on how many times you draw from one vial) and can leave pieces of rubber in your oil.

Hey maybe a stupid question but i never done it before , do i need to heat up the vial or the syringe before injecting? And how exactly should i heat it up ?
I like using a hair dryer. Just hold the vial turn on the hair dryer and slowly twist and move the vial. Probably you need to switch hands so it wont get too hot. Make sure the oil is not too hot tho.

I used water too but you need to be careful not to flip your vial in the water. Once I destroyed 9ml oil because it flipped and water got into it.

Would you not use Lab4Tox for your AAS testing?

If not, then why not?

I have used them once before when I needed to verify a result by Janoshik, but to quote lab4tox' website: "We specialize in identifying (qualitative and quantitative) narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances in body fluids(i.e.blood, urine), as well as in all types of other evidence.We carry out markings for the purposes of law enforcement and the judiciary, as well as institutions and private persons."

Since they are primarily a toxicology lab, they have a limited range of what they can test for 'our' purposes (as they're not upgrading their testing equipment with the intention of serving our community better) - for example they cannot test the concentration of esters in Sustanon (only their presence) and they cannot test purity or dimer in GH. As they don't have a pricelist for all compounds on their website, I'm not sure what they have and haven't the standards for regarding testing so you would have to request this for every single instance whereas I can just check Janoshik's pricelist and know what the terms are without waiting.

Furthermore, the T/A time is longer, they don't take cryptos as payment, they don't help with specific questions regarding testing or have any of the custom testing options Janoshik offers on his list (I've had up to 5 tablet samples per compound tested to check for variance as well as had Jano split my tablets to check for even compound distribution, amongst other annoying requests)... I could go on but you get my point.

I have used them once before when I needed to verify a result by Janoshik, but to quote lab4tox' website: "We specialize in identifying (qualitative and quantitative) narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances in body fluids(i.e.blood, urine), as well as in all types of other evidence.We carry out markings for the purposes of law enforcement and the judiciary, as well as institutions and private persons."

Since they are primarily a toxicology lab, they have a limited range of what they can test for 'our' purposes (as they're not upgrading their testing equipment with the intention of serving our community better) - for example they cannot test the concentration of esters in Sustanon (only their presence) and they cannot test purity or dimer in GH. As they don't have a pricelist for all compounds on their website, I'm not sure what they have and haven't the standards for regarding testing so you would have to request this for every single instance whereas I can just check Janoshik's pricelist and know what the terms are without waiting.

Furthermore, the T/A time is longer, they don't take cryptos as payment, they don't help with specific questions regarding testing or have any of the custom testing options Janoshik offers on his list (I've had up to 5 tablet samples per compound tested to check for variance as well as had Jano split my tablets to check for even compound distribution, amongst other annoying requests)... I could go on but you get my point.
Ok.

I have a few questions & comments on your reply, but I'll try & post them later as I find typing more than a few sentences on my phone a total pain.

All you NEWBIES circle jerking this guy as if he’s the next coming of Jesus.

Show me a single source that has stood the test of time here while giving the finger to members.

Show…me…one…

He comes here giving the finger to members refusing to stay in his own thread as he parades around pretending to be a member on other threads promoting “lists” and other bullshit.

@Liska go ahead and call me a liar. I’ll be glad to post the proof.

And you all trust him. Trust is a delicate thing... and you all trust a deceiving liar who can’t follow basic MESO guidelines.

Good luck.
Pretty sure you aren't talking about me when you say newbie. Also, Im not sucking Liska's hind tit in here. I'm fairly unbiased in my posts although I believe Liska's rep to be solid.
I have actually given shit to people in this thread who seem to be shilling too much. Additionally if you look at some of my posts in here you will see that I don't take everything for surface value.

No offense but asking for people who put their vials next to / on their cat. I have a cat and I love them:
Isn't it risky to put the vials close to any animal? I have a preassumption but can be reasoned with.
Liska, how is it harm reduction that you offer credit/ discount for making such pictures?
Some people are simply idiot and does not know proper hygene (how to disinfect the vials afterwards). Probably not the best thing to give rewards for that. Just to be safe, you know.

Yeah the bank transfer part was a major turn off for me. I just wanted to get a second opinion on a 500mg Sustanon and they were like yeah we can’t test for that.