Cat Café EU & US domestic

I think it’s cause Simec won’t take US samples. I’d like to get more testing done but I’ve received a total of 4 donations lol. I’ll just continue to keep sending out stuff for as long as I can.
Imagine we got a Skank Hunt Supporter Banner. Something about hunting for skanks and lab testing doesn’t have a nice correlating ring to it.

All jokes aside, def a system of testing of what you are attempting to do is greatly appreciated by the community. Hopefully @Millard replies to the above inquiry post as AL sample testing on their site has their most recent testing done around August of 2019

No offense but asking for people who put their vials next to / on their cat. I have a cat and I love them:
Isn't it risky to put the vials close to any animal? I have a preassumption but can be reasoned with.
Liska, how is it harm reduction that you offer credit/ discount for making such pictures?
Some people are simply idiot and does not know proper
I understand the sentiment but the preassumption is incorrect unless you insert the opened vial into any of your cat's orifices, which I would belatedly like to mention disqualifies you from receiving any discount and future product.

While I disinfect the vials another two times between taking them from storage and sending them off to customers, and would get a panic attack if someone was not disinfecting both the stopper and injection site before every injection, said unsanitary idiots have very likely died from infection via their cat's bite long ago.
Wtf is up with this people?!?!
Is this for real?
Antonio Nores Martinez, the creator of the Dogo Argentino said “ el mejor perro entre todos los perros de presa y el de más presa entre todos los perros del mundo “ “ the best dog among all the catch ones, and the best catch dog among all the dogs in the world”

<3 I love that dog since i was 13 yo
Me to i have 11 i breed them as a hobby !
Probably best dogs in the world fearless strong agile hunters and loving when at home hard to beat that !

Okay, here we go. My first post, and the one I actually signed up for. I've placed an order with @Liska just yesterday, and now I'd like to offer my impressions.

A) Ease of Use / Design:
The website is well-structured, clean, provides all relevant information regarding products, testing and of course the actual process of ordering. The only (very minor) critique I could possibly offer is the light gray text color on some of the info which can make it kinda hard to read if you're outside and accessing the site from a mobile device... See, that's how hard I had to dig to find anything ;) I rate 10/10.

B) Ordering / Communication:

I'm gonna go ahead and lead with the verdict here. Purrfect. I may as well stop here and everything relevant would've been said. Fast, friendly and concise replies, excellent command of the English language (which wasn't relevant in my case since I'm domestic, I just wanted to say it ;) ) - Liska makes an excellent impression in general, which, I may add, very much extends to this thread which I've managed to read almost in its entirety during the last few days. To provide a bit of background, I've been disappointed by a quite reputable UK lab, whose name shall not be told, in the past year. Since then, I've only used actual pharmacy testosterone (Rotexmedica for my fellow countrymen here). This thread and this site has convinced me to go back to UGL compounds again, and I'm hard to impress, but yet, Liska has managed that so far. 10/10 again.

C) shipping:

Shipping information was received very quickly after payment (refer to B). Unfortunately, I can't yet share any details regarding shipping time (I'm domestic), packaging and stealth with you, but I am quite confident I'll be impressed again :)

D) Product quality.

Again, I cannot share anything regarding the actual product yet, but I'll update this post as soon as I can, or reply to it concerning Items C and D.

E) overall impression/ transparency

After reading some of the critique, which was surely well-meant by most, albeit a bit harsh in some cases, my impression is Liska tries very hard to (and is quite successful at it too!) ensure customer satisfaction, customer safety both from a legal and a medical perspective, speedy delivery and high-quality testing and products. Not posting lab gear is perfectly understandable and I wish more people would understand minor, accidental OpSec breaches is what might get you caught. Our LE, especially in my state, really nails down the cliche about humorless Germans ;) I'm not gonna subtract any points for that, 10/10. Liska is one of the few sellers I've met actually working with the customer base.
I'm going to add C) here :
Delivery took a day longer than I expected and was a bit more of a hassle than I hoped, but that's DHLs turf. On @Liska 's side, I rate 10/10 :p no stealth, since it's a domestic shipment, but excellent packaging nonetheless. The vials are flawless, sturdy, and the labels do look awesome ;) thank you!

@Millard can you elaborate on what happened to AL and if the anabolic labs framework is off-limits for future (re)-use by the community?
I have not abandoned Anabolic Lab. While it is funded for at least one or rounds of future testing, operational issues have been a problem. I don't want to promote additional donations until those issues have been resolved.

Fundraising has been disappointing for the past few years. Few have donated outside of sources. I need to rethink and reevaluate.

I think it’s cause Simec won’t take US samples. I’d like to get more testing done but I’ve received a total of 4 donations lol. I’ll just continue to keep sending out stuff for as long as I can.
Fundraising is challenging in general for these type of projects. You have been able to provide more bang for the buck with lab test results so I am disappointed to hear your struggles too. Working with SIMEC has not been an issue for us aside from the extremely high cost.

I have not abandoned Anabolic Lab. While it is funded for at least one or rounds of future testing, operational issues have been a problem. I don't want to promote additional donations until those issues have been resolved.

Fundraising has been disappointing for the past few years. Few have donated outside of sources. I need to rethink and reevaluate.
Once those issues have been resolved, making a grand relaunch thread to introduce AL to the newer members that weren't around when it was fully operational may give it the needed financial boost, but moreso than that, switching to Janoshik as the state of the art facility for AAS testing (and saving up samples to take advantage of the bulk discount each round) will be necessary for legitimacy & meaningful comparison, as Simec isn't being used by us sources nor members for blind testing anymore.

If funding remains an issue after all of that, us sources could run promos/discounts for AL supporters as an incentive as well - I hope I haven't missed any conflicts of interest posting this.

edit: if you win Naps get shredded contest you can buy a few banners as well!

Fundraising is challenging in general for these type of projects. You have been able to provide more bang for the buck with lab test results so I am disappointed to hear your struggles too. Working with SIMEC has not been an issue for us aside from the extremely high cost.
Thank you sir. We’ll continue to fight the good fight.

news.png

1. Sales are back on the menu, these products won't be restocked:
Code:
https://catcafe.is/?p=category&id=21
2. For those interested in >1500€ cat product purchases I made a list with discounts. I realize these prices aren't competitive with the wholesale price lists of the big dogs nor are they meant to be, it's just a more structured & way to present discounts instead of negotiating these individually:
Code:
https://pastebin.com/Rg7D3iqB
While these cannot be stacked with any other promos, for the couple of products cheaper via 15% cat picture promo, you can mix and match and the lower price will count. This is a trial run and subject to change.

Just received my order from @Liska a few moments ago. Blown away by the stealth shipping, top notch wrapping skills, and the speedy delivery to the UK (5 days).

I'll definitely be ordering again. 10/10 all round. Stay tuned for a cycle log for my first ever blast - I'll be back in 6 months :cool:.

Attachments

• IMG-5577.jpg
    IMG-5577.jpg
    935.1 KB · Views: 101
Just received my order from @Liska a few moments ago. Blown away by the stealth shipping, top notch wrapping skills, and the speedy delivery to the UK (5 days).

I'll definitely be ordering again. 10/10 all round. Stay tuned for a cycle log for my first ever blast - I'll be back in 6 months :cool:.
Thank you! Maneki-neko's would make for nice oral containers... somehow EU > UK is no issue at all whereas the other direction has become my worst nightmare.

somehow EU > UK is no issue at all whereas the other direction has become my worst nightmare.
I feel your pain, broski. I bought some leather boots from Italy shortly after Brexit, and I was slapped with a nice £100 customs charge a couple weeks later... Curse those Brexit bastards.

Thank you! Maneki-neko's would make for nice oral containers... somehow EU > UK is no issue at all whereas the other direction has become my worst nightmare.
Liska I suggest you to drop completely on Hilima product since had been knownly underdosed. Find other or switch completely to deus