Cat Café EU & US domestic

People need to stop wondering if you’re female or male… you’re just feline.
I don't understand this morbid curiosity about a dealer sex. I mean you are not having a sexual relationship with a source, its just business.

The last thing I need is being on a full tren blast and jerking off to Liska fantasysing on her tattooed pussy sending double the monero needed, instead of fueling my rage screaming: give me a fucking discount you twat!

You’d pay extra for that!! Haha
Kevin James Price GIF by TV Land

I don't understand this morbid curiosity about a dealer sex. I mean you are not having a sexual relationship with a source, its just business.

The last thing I need is being on a full tren blast and jerking off to Liska fantasysing on her tattooed pussy sending double the monero needed, instead of fueling my rage screaming: give me a fucking discount you twat!
Curiosity killed the Cat :D

At present I would have to cannibalize the existing store/its resources to make this happen anytime soon. Until then, ordering from abroad ultimately just means waiting as long as everyone else while paying a bit extra for the sin of Brexit.

This post took me two hours to write.
Liska I want to check the price and mg / ml of trestolone enanthate, it is not on the web and know if it will be available soon. Thanks.