Cat Café EU & US domestic

Have you guys mistaken this for a fluffy sheep board that allows source reviews via Ouja board? Please don't praise nor shittalk any source's products without proof, which means labwork and not your weekly horoscope.

Have you guys mistaken this for a fluffy sheep board that allows source reviews via Ouja board? Please don't praise nor shittalk any source's products without proof, which means labwork and not your weekly horoscope.
Lol I said based on community review as you can see in their respective thread. So no one is using oujima or doin preassumption.

Lol I said based on community review as you can see in their respective thread. So no one is using oujima or doin preassumption.
I talk(ed) to both major parties involved as is my responsibility but both concerns that were brought up are currently on standby as the community is waiting for video evidence & lab reports respectively, so there's no benefit to jumping the gun.

I talk(ed) to both major parties involved as is my responsibility but both concerns that were brought up are currently on standby as the community is waiting for video evidence & lab reports respectively, so there's no benefit to jumping the gun.
Let's see, sampei will post soon the video and erase every doubt. Anyways any news on optitropin? I have some clients awayting and I will do consistent order

Settle down puss, did you not get the connection? Let me spell it different...deuce...get it now? Although I did say the provi was good, but that's just feelz and no one really gives a shit about that.

Thought we was a reputable member here. I am relatively new on meso. And only used this for search purpose
Just let lifter talks he got butthurted when I inserted my microdick into his ears because I wanted to see if there was anything to poke into that empty box he has for a head... sadly not :(

Bit of an off topic question here : a buddy told me I've been drawing wrong because when I inject air into the vial prior to drawing the oil, I don't care whether I let that air bubble through the oil or not. Does it actually make a difference?

@Liska , as promised here's the cat pic. I had more stuff from you but just brought this tren with me. Hope this promo thingy is for real, taking in consideration the possible outcome of all I went through to get this pic.

Attachments

• IMG-20210723-WA0041.jpg
    IMG-20210723-WA0041.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
@Liska , as promised here's the cat pic. I had more stuff from you hit just brought this tren with me. Hope this promo thingy is for real, taking in consideration the possible outcome of all I went through to get his pic.
That’s a nice pussy.

@Liska , as promised here's the cat pic. I had more stuff from you but just brought this tren with me. Hope this promo thingy is for real, taking in consideration the possible outcome of all I went through to get this pic.
That tyger's eyes are burning bright with tren. Please collect your reward at the nearest cat café at any time.

Post the tits attached to that hand. Thanks