Cat Café EU & US domestic

I do a lot more cruising than blasting these days brother lol. My usual domestic source was out until after the new year so I made the jump. Is it me or is his mct oils a lot thinner? (Which I love btw).
Sad to read our interaction just now my brother.. His MCT oils were smooth af.

I know guys who were caught with personal amounts and such.
I will do everything I can in order to protect myself even if there is only a small possibility of consequences.
I don't want to regret about this later saying "why this happens to me?" If there was a tiny chance. You may say that I'm overreacting, but I'm just being realistic
The thing is, you can only get caught if you have it in your possession.
Just because your name and address is in some guy’s data, doesn’t mean anything.

It is not proof for LE that you actually posses this. Like I said before, they need strong evidence that you are actually a dealer and they have build up a case for you, get a search warrant and all, etc etc.
THEY WONT KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR

No it's not one seized package that set this off or Nordic countries alerting German police, because this same thing happened in 2022 and Liska stopped shipping to Scandinavia altogether, only to restart again a month later because it was a random seizure like this one. Nothing to be paranoid about.

The article says they have been tracing 700 packages sent from February 2023 - June 2023 (5 months).

It still could be the event that lead to this.

Also don't forget he possibly accepted cash in mail, which was probably his biggest mistake. LE just needs to do a few bigger orders to get trust and can easily get information by observation.

cc.png

Last edited:
People are missing the fact that the article it says customs investigators started an investigation. That is not the same as regular police.

So I don't think it has to do with the finances of how big he got and that they couldn't ignore him anymore.

This sounds like it had to do with a package being intercepted. Like the one in Denmark. Why else would customs start an investigation?

The thing is, you can only get caught if you have it in your possession.
Just because your name and address is in some guy’s data, doesn’t mean anything.

It is not proof for LE that you actually posses this. Like I said before, they need strong evidence that you are actually a dealer and they have build up a case for you, get a search warrant and all, etc etc.
THEY WONT KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR
I'm pretty sure that they will not knock on my door, but there is always a possibility.

In the US if the package crosses state lines it's the basis to accuse sender and Receiver in trafficking and conspiracy, that are quite heavy crime.
Even if your IP is related to any of the track numbers or so on, LE can acquire the warrant to search your house. One drug dealer was busted few years ago this way)

I remember a woman who was busted in her house because she was ordering small amount of Xanax(if I'm not mistaken), that is the same Schedule 3 drug as Anabolics.
LE had a conditional warrant for house search in case she takes the package from her porch and brings it to her house.

Unfortunately there are many things that could happen and different judges could approve insane things. In some states LE prosecute buyers as they are the drug dealers :)

So, keeping in mind that it's possible and paying enough of attention to you security makes you life safer :)

So rarely, but it happens

Last edited:
Hola, que pasa con Liska, que no contesta los correos.
Está de vacaciones?
Si es el caso, cuando vuelves a estar activo para hacerte pedido
Hello, what's wrong with Liska, she doesn't answer emails.
She is on vacation?
If this is the case, when you are active again to place an order

Again, this single package to Denmark didn't do shit. It has no impact. It's like a drop in the ocean. As other posters have said, the feds won't spend all these resources and money opening up a criminal investigation for a few vials and pills.

The customs part has to do something with his co-worker (the 33 year old female) receiving HUGE shipments from Lithuania, Latvia, Poland AND FORWARDING THEM TO HIM. I think this is the link that tracked him down. We're talking about huge wholesaler orders of 100.000 euros PLUS. Now THIS raises suspicion, especially if one of the orders were seized, and they let it through just to monitor him, which feds often do in these cases.

I truly think this woman was the downfall of this business.

Last edited:
I've already read the fucking thread and couldn't find an answer.
Tell me where the answer is, instead of answering wrong.
Such a fucking twat

Again, this single package to Denmark didn't do shit. It has no impact. It's like a drop in the ocean. As other posters have said, the feds won't spend all these resources and money opening up a criminal investigation for a few vials and pills.

The customs part has to do something with his co-worker (the 33 year old female) receiving HUGE shipments from Lithuania, Latvia, Poland AND FORWARDING THEM TO HIM. I think this is the link that tracked him down. We're talking about huge wholesaler orders of 100.000 euros PLUS. Now THIS raises suspicion, especially if one of the orders were seized, and they let it through just to monitor him, which feds often do in these cases.

I truly think this woman was the downfall of this business.
You’re on to something, these large orders could be raw mats? Raw mats always raise more sus.

You’re on to something, these large orders could be raw mats? Raw mats always raise more sus.
It could be, but i think it's more likely the huge pharmaqo stock he ordered when his own line of UGL ran out. You can see how much there is in the drug bust photos. Several boxes filled to the brim with pharmaqo.