Cat Café EU & US domestic

At this point we are just making stupid assumptions but I'll throw my own one in: didn't he tease something about having Balkan Pharma in stock? I vaguely remember a pic with a Balkan reference and a cat in it but can't be bothered looking it up. Maybe there was a huge order on the way which customs got a hang of?

I'm pretty sure that they will not knock on my door, but there is always a possibility.

In the US if the package crosses state lines it's the basis to accuse sender and Receiver in trafficking and conspiracy, that are quite heavy crime.
Even if your IP is related to any of the track numbers or so on, LE can acquire the warrant to search your house. One drug dealer was busted few years ago this way)

I remember a woman who was busted in her house because she was ordering small amount of Xanax(if I'm not mistaken), that is the same Schedule 3 drug as Anabolics.
LE had a conditional warrant for house search in case she takes the package from her porch and brings it to her house.

Unfortunately there are many things that could happen and different judges could approve insane things. In some states LE prosecute buyers as they are the drug dealers :)

So, keeping in mind that it's possible and paying enough of attention to you security makes you life safer :)

So rarely, but it happens
Sucks to live in the US, as I know US LE can be strict.

Anyhow…. I live in the Netherlands, steroids are legal to posses here. They are not classified as drugs but as medicine and medicine is at everyone’s own responsibility.
You just can’t sell medicine without a license.

My package was seized at Liska (liska was going to ship it same day of the arrest) and now LE has it, so that sucks regardless
I’m not worried, just needed the stuff.

Praying liska comes out fine in a few years though. I don’t want ANYTHING to happen to anyone on this board.

It mostly comes down to real life OPSEC though. In Germany it isn't possible to send something tracked without giving out some info or being filmed on camera.

You can buy faked shipping labels but that's just waiting for trouble too. If i remember correctly, ShinyFlakes got busted because he used faked shipping labels (paid with stolen credit card info) and also sometimes paid not enough postage.

The orders without enough postage got rejected, sent back to his fake return address (some real person), the person who received the drug package informed police and then investigation started.

I wouldn't be surprised if the seized Denmark package started the investigation.

This is also the reason why drugs are shipped 98% untracked on darknet markets. Worked for drugs since early Silkroad, not sure why the steroid scene is so obsessed with getting tracking info for every order. It's one of the biggest OPSEC risks for vendors.
It works different in the US. Pretty much everything has a tracking. Unless it’s an envelope.

I just tried to order, he didnt reply for a few days so i came up here and find he got busted. Its a shame, he seemed decent, and his stuff was good. At this point when insta and YT is full of people openly discussing their steroid use, law enforcement and lawmakers should shift their focus to really health damaging drugs like cocaine and so. It kinda sounds like waste of taxpayers money to go after a supplier of gymrats/bodybuilders who have basically a healthy hobby/lifestyle and are not a threat to society. (not meaning the extreme steroid abusers here). But yeah, law is the law, but i dont think they will knock on my door for a few millis of test and GH. Still am stressed tho and will be for a few weeks.

It could be, but i think it's more likely the huge pharmaqo stock he ordered when his own line of UGL ran out. You can see how much there is in the drug bust photos. Several boxes filled to the brim with pharmaqo.
Makes much sense. He probably had his whole strategy/process figured out, then he changed to ordering from china from a different source and police intercepted that. But these are just wild theories, we dont know.

Sucks to live in the US, as I know US LE can be strict.

Anyhow…. I live in the Netherlands, steroids are legal to posses here. They are not classified as drugs but as medicine and medicine is at everyone’s own responsibility.
You just can’t sell medicine without a license.

My package was seized at Liska (liska was going to ship it same day of the arrest) and now LE has it, so that sucks regardless
I’m not worried, just needed the stuff.

Praying liska comes out fine in a few years though. I don’t want ANYTHING to happen to anyone on this board.
They are also classified as medicine in the US… schedule III substances hold medicinal value with low potential for abuse. Also, drugs = medicine, just saying…

You’re saying all medicine in the Netherlands you can buy without prescriptions? Opiates, Xanax, etc can all be purchased OTC?

They are also classified as medicine in the US… schedule III substances hold medicinal value with low potential for abuse. Also, drugs = medicine, just saying…

You’re saying all medicine in the Netherlands you can buy without prescriptions? Opiates, Xanax, etc can all be purchased OTC?
No. LE just doesn't care about your personal steroid stash. They don't give a shit about that gram of coke on you either. They only pay attention when you start distributing.

I may be mistaken but just because it’s legal to possess doesn’t mean it’s available over the counter. I believe steroids are legal to possess but you can’t walk into a pharmacy and buy them over the counter. Again, I could be wrong. But I believe that is the case with a lot of countries laws when it comes to steroid possession.