Cat Café EU & US domestic

What a shitty comment, guys been a very ethical source and gone out his way to provide a better level of service ,he’s been busted and looking at some serious time and you didn’t like him just because he had a limit that was more than your minimum wage job at Aldi could afford, ya fucking spanner have a word with yourself you melon.
Lmao for real… at least have hate toward the guy cause he was a douche, like the rest of us. Not cause of his minimum order quantity

Janoshik will act like he cares for liska, but we all know it's just business and liska was one of (if not the biggest customer) janoshik had.

The AntiDoping law in Germany is ridiculously conservative (introduced by last conservative parties).. you can get prosecuted with a single vial of Test.

Although this aimed for competitors, but they keep prosecuting amateur bodybuilders to "bump up the numbers".. It has been criticized by some judges but the law is still there.

I'm fucking glad I moved to Poland
I think most european countries it is fine (apparently not germany ) if you use. Nothing will happen, just don't sell.

Anyone heard from @janoshik since this happened as I know there were baseless rumours him and Liska were the same person (For the record I never thought that)
Isn't Jano closed for xmas? Anyways, he posted on Meso-rx in another thread 8 minutes ago.

Unfortunately the dubious ones don't last long enough to get on anyone's radar.

Sorry to hear about Liska, hope things go well for him, or as well as possible. Pretty big loss.

Janoshik will act like he cares for liska, but we all know it's just business and liska was one of (if not the biggest customer) janoshik had.
The hell does this even matter? Just throwing shit out there?

Your comments on this whole subject are idiotic

You come up with all of these different scenarios and conclusions. You are some little shit that has no idea of people's relationships in the background.

Last edited:
Sucks to live in the US, as I know US LE can be strict.

Anyhow…. I live in the Netherlands, steroids are legal to posses here. They are not classified as drugs but as medicine and medicine is at everyone’s own responsibility.
You just can’t sell medicine without a license.

My package was seized at Liska (liska was going to ship it same day of the arrest) and now LE has it, so that sucks regardless
I’m not worried, just needed the stuff.

Praying liska comes out fine in a few years though. I don’t want ANYTHING to happen to anyone on this board.
oh man, sorry to hear, what a coincidence)

The hell does this even matter? Just throwing shit out there?

Your comments on this whole subject are idiotic

You come up with all of these different scenarios and conclusions. You are some little shit that has no idea of people's relationships in the background.
I don't care about your feelings

Am I the only one not sold Liskaa is actually caught?

Yes sites down, big ass bust occurred, lots of product lost, cat logos, etc. but there's a few indicators the actual Liskaa might have slipped away.

Irrelevant at this point, but fingers crossed Liskaa isnt the 38 male that got snagged. Wish Liskaa luck either way.

The contributions of data funded and coordinated by Liska will live on forever. Really appreciated all those tests.

I would much rather this thread continues in this direction until it naturally dies out. I understand people are out orders, fingers crossed CCUSA is able to make it right (while also keeping his own ass safe at this point) but we should be toasting to what was, not taking shots at a source who isnt able to respond.

Cheers Liskaa, hope your ass is hiding out with your favorite cat somewhere and not behind bars.

Yes sites down, big ass bust occurred, lots of product lost, cat logos, etc. but there's a few indicators the actual Liskaa might have slipped away.

Irrelevant at this point, but fingers crossed Liskaa isnt the 38 male that got snagged. Wish Liskaa luck either way.
Yeah the article about arrest say he was selling also antidepressive drugs

Wishful thinking man. The 38 year old is most likely liska

What are said indicators you’re referring too?

They have been watching his operation for many months. They got him. If this was a case where L.E got a drunk shotgun disturbance call (not many will get this reference) and stumbled across his operation that day then there would be a chance he wasn’t in the office that day and didn’t get caught. This isn’t the case though.

Last edited:

Here’s a little food for thought… or shall I say a little cat nibble for thought….

They are not releasing anymore details about liska/cat cafe because this is still an active ongoing investigation with any source tied to liska in anyway. ..but they don’t want to scare anyone away.

They didn’t list his website name … didn’t really give much details besides he was caught with a lot of steroids and raws…

Pharmaqo is from China right ?…There is no mention of anything about China in the article. But they posted the pounds and pounds of Pharmaqo vials…

They mention the woman was receiving packages from Lithuania and Poland…So it seems like they want the steroid world to think this is a EU operation only.

Cat cafe’s website has a US branch. You can bet your ass Usa is now investigating.

USA would cream their panties if EU reached out to them and said huge steroid bust we had in Europe that we discovered also has a store operating in your country….

If I was to guess a lot more busts coming in the next few months or year with information they discovered from this bust.

Just a matter of time before they figure it all out and take out as many sources as they can.

Hopefully I’m wrong and this is the only bust we see for a while.

Ps: And who’s to say they don’t have liska in a room right now saying do you want to spend the next 10 years in prison or do you want to spend the next 1-2 years in prison and tell us the information we want.

Hate to be the asshole here.. I’m taking 1- 2 years in prison over 10 and giving them the info they want… just like what happens with 9/10 people busted in cases like this.