Cat Café EU & US domestic

A message to Liska for when he will get out hopefully sooner and he will most likely search his topic to see what has been discussed.

Keep your head up man,you was a more than decent source,a good guy with good intentions. Thank you for all the help you had given me when I had a question and for the help that you given to members.

Hopefully you successfully hide some money for when you get out.
Like I told you years back to be in and out of this business because everyone will get caught. But you had others plan. Anyway man it's sad what has happened but you will get on top of this. All the best!

Wishful thinking man. The 38 year old is most likely liska

What are said indicators you’re referring too?

Primarily the last login date for the Liskaa account here being a few (or several, dont remember) days before the bust occurred and the mention of the 33-year-old woman.

Just makes you wonder if it was Liskaa at the top or if Liskaa was a bump or two down the totem pole, or perhaps even a partner or associate (38 year old) that got popped on location while Liskaa was off site.

Edit - Getting into some pretty heavy theoretical scenarios at this point though. As you said, wishful thinking.

Primarily the last login date for the Liskaa account here being a few (or several, dont remember) days before the bust occurred and the mention of the 33-year-old woman.

Just makes you wonder if it was Liskaa at the top or if Liskaa was a bump or two down the totem pole, or perhaps even a partner or associate (38 year old) that got popped on location while Liskaa was off site.
Maybe you would be on to something if his last log in date was AFTER the bust (chances are it would have just been Le on his account) . I don’t see how him being online before he was arrested proves anything other than the fact that the arrest hadn’t occurred yet, which is obvious….. unless I’m missing something here.

You’re kinda reaching pretty hard here man. I get it, you don’t want it to be true. I think you’re just in denial, as the signs are pretty obvious as to what has occurred here.

Edit - Getting into some pretty heavy theoretical scenarios at this point though. As you said, wishful thinking.
Making it more complicated than it really is...

Maybe you would be on to something if his last log in date was AFTER the bust (chances are it would have just been Le on his account) . I don’t see how him being online before he was arrested proves anything other than the fact that the arrest hadn’t occurred yet, which is obvious….. unless I’m missing something here.

You’re kinda reaching pretty hard here man. I get it, you don’t want it to be true. I think you’re just in denial, as the signs are pretty obvious as to what has occurred here.
If Liska gets online AFTER then most likely someone got her credentials, and you know who exactly :)

That’s what had me confused too..

This is my last theory of wether the 38 year old man was liska or If the 33 year old woman was liska.

Theory :

Liska is in fact the 33 year old “straw” woman.

Which means a fake front (according to the definition of straw). So that could be like a 33 year old woman with a librarian job but behind scenes was involved with steroid distribution.

Liska was the one who ran the account and was interactive on here.

Liska didn’t care if people referred to him as a guy because in liskas case it’s better for people to think this is the 38 year old man anyway.

But in reality liska was the 33 year old woman who ran this account and was the one who was obsessed with cats and the one who said in the first intro post she couldn’t post tit pics cause she had a unique tattoo and a cups…

The 38 year old man is the one who was the ring leader and did all the stuff that lead to their bust. . Like setting up imports and exports and shipping etc.

It said there was two apartments searched. Which means they didn’t live together.

Would a 38 year old man who was the ring leader have time to be always active on here posting pics of cats and other things as much as liska did ? Or would he be busier with the operational side of things ?

That’s my last theory. I’ve run out of theories to think of. Either way it’s a good mystery.

do we have any book writers here?

“How an unhealthy cat obsession uncovered a huge steroid operation “

Sounds like a very interesting read.

Some of you really fell in love with the idea that Liska was a woman. Crazy. It was just another random guy selling gear, but he created a great marketing image for his business that's for sure. He knew that steroid users who are likely 98% men would prefer a woman over a man.

This is my last theory of wether the 38 year old man was liska or If the 33 year old woman was liska.

Theory :

Which means a fake front (according to the definition of straw). So that could be like a 33 year old woman with a librarian job but behind scenes was involved with steroid distribution.

Liska didn’t care if people referred to him as a guy because in liskas case it’s better for people to think this is the 38 year old man anyway.

But in reality liska was the 33 year old woman who ran this account and was the one who was obsessed with cats and the one who said in the first intro post she couldn’t post tit pics cause she had a unique tattoo and a cups…

The 38 year old man is the one who was the ring leader and did all the stuff that lead to their bust. . Like setting up imports and exports and shipping etc.

It said there was two apartments searched. Which means they didn’t live together.

Would a 38 year old man who was the ring leader have time to be always active on here posting pics of cats and other things as much as liska did ? Or would he be busier with the operational side of things ?

That’s my last theory. I’ve run out of theories to think of. Either way it’s a good mystery.

Sorry man, All of these theories are a bit ridiculous. How many of y'all ever messaged liska regularly?

Some of you really fell in love with the idea that Liska was a woman. Crazy. It was just another random guy selling gear, but he created a great marketing image for his business that's for sure. He knew that steroid users who are likely 98% men would prefer a woman over a man.
Sorry man, All of these theories are a bit ridiculous. How many of y'all ever messaged liska regularly?

Yeah They’re just theories.

I just can’t get over the fact Liska was just a “front” for a girl like you guys keep mentioning.

And in the bust there was actually a 33 year old girl who acted as a front

What are chances …

If it was two men age 38 and 33 then it would be obvious liska was a guy.

But now it’s interesting.

And did liska ever say he/she/they have a business partner or did they say they operate alone ?

I just can’t get over the fact Liska was just a “front” for a girl like you guys keep mentioning.

What are chances …

And did liska ever say he/she/they have a business partner or did they say they operate alone ?
No. Conversations with liska was for harm reduction to prevent us from getting bad/dangerous stuff. I never talked business.

Always promoted to get quality gear and stoppers for users

Even though Liska despised QSC she encouraged me to still do business with them which worked out

No. Conversations with liska was for harm reduction to prevent us from getting bad/dangerous stuff. I never talked business.

Always promoted to get quality gear and stoppers for users

Even though Liska despised QSC she encouraged me to still do business with them which worked out
Oh no I meant like did liska ever say hey guys I hired an e-mail person or something like that on any of the sources posts.

Like how some sources say I have a team of two or three or if I ever Expand my team I will let you know … etc. like that kind of announcement

I couldn’t find anything that said cat cafe was a team of two

Oh no I meant like did liska ever say hey guys I hired an e-mail person or something like that on any of the sources posts.

Like how some sources say I have a team of two or three or if I ever Expand my team I will let you know … etc. like that kind of announcement

I couldn’t find anything that said cat cafe was a team of two
No, not with me. We didn't talk business. We just talked harm reduction

Here’s a little food for thought… or shall I say a little cat nibble for thought….

They are not releasing anymore details about liska/cat cafe because this is still an active ongoing investigation with any source tied to liska in anyway. ..but they don’t want to scare anyone away.

They didn’t list his website name … didn’t really give much details besides he was caught with a lot of steroids and raws…

Pharmaqo is from China right ?…There is no mention of anything about China in the article. But they posted the pounds and pounds of Pharmaqo vials…

They mention the woman was receiving packages from Lithuania and Poland…So it seems like they want the steroid world to think this is a EU operation only.

Cat cafe’s website has a US branch. You can bet your ass Usa is now investigating.

USA would cream their panties if EU reached out to them and said huge steroid bust we had in Europe that we discovered also has a store operating in your country….

If I was to guess a lot more busts coming in the next few months or year with information they discovered from this bust.

Just a matter of time before they figure it all out and take out as many sources as they can.

Hopefully I’m wrong and this is the only bust we see for a while.

Ps: And who’s to say they don’t have liska in a room right now saying do you want to spend the next 10 years in prison or do you want to spend the next 1-2 years in prison and tell us the information we want.

Hate to be the asshole here.. I’m taking 1- 2 years in prison over 10 and giving them the info they want… just like what happens with 9/10 people busted in cases like this.
Bro take off your tinfoil hat. The United States has a hard enough time coordinating LE across state lines & even frikken county lines- let alone all the way across the pond.

Bro take off your tinfoil hat. The United States has a hard enough time coordinating LE across state lines & even frikken county lines- let alone all the way across the pond.
This.

Do you know how many cases went to shit here in the states because the typical egotistical LEO can not get their shit together to coordinate with other LEO even just one town over. They turn it into a pissing contest and don’t like to help the other. Many murder investigations went unsolved for years due to the inability for different counties task forces to work together.

Now you think these guys are going to play nice with each other and coordinate with LEO in totally different countries for some steroids. Unlikely

Last edited:

What are chances …

Did you have a sexual interest in Liska? This obsession and weird concocted storylines is bizarre.

No need to get mad over reality on what could happen…. You never know what they are doing… they may not cordinate across state lines well but it’s guaranteed they know about the EU bust now that had /has a branch operating within USA now.

Did you have a sexual interest in Liska? This obsession and weird concocted storylines is bizarre.
I didn’t know we weren’t allowed to come up with theories or ideas on what we thought was the case. It’s genuinely an interesting mystery as this point.

I forgot you guys are the only ones who are right and if anyone has a different opinion than yours you get your feelings upset.

I’m sorry guys! I’ll go ahead and take off my tinfoil hat now. it wasn’t too comfortable anyway .

Theory :

Liska had deep knowledge and understanding of every single aspect of this underground world of PEDS. He knew everything from a chemistry perspective to all the ins and outs of the industry, who does what, who supplies who with what. He arguably had more knowledge and information in his head about this world than any other source on this board.

The guy was a never ending encyclopedia of information, literally anything you wanted to know about this world, liska could answer in detail. He had a very deep understanding of every single compound in existence, ever.

The guy was a never ending pit of knowledge.

You really think some 33 year old librarian with no connection to the underground world would be so well educated on all these topics?

No need to get mad over reality on what could happen…. You never know what they are doing… they may not cordinate across state lines well but it’s guaranteed they know about the EU bust now that had /has a branch operating within USA now.

I didn’t know we weren’t allowed to come up with theories or ideas on what we thought was the case. It’s genuinely an interesting mystery as this point.

I forgot you guys are the only ones who are right and if anyone has a different opinion than yours you get your feelings upset.

I’m sorry guys! I’ll go ahead and take off my tinfoil hat now. it wasn’t too comfortable anyway .
My bad, I didn't know we weren't allowed to comment on retarded theories.