Cat Café EU & US domestic

I don’t think you understand the point of a front very well do you ?

So in this theory of yours the leader of said operation is too busy to be behind the keyboard all day on the forum. So the 33 year old straw woman is the online presence.

Yet the person behind the keyboard had more knowledge about these topics than any other source (very evident to anyone who had conversation with liska) so this elusive man who is too busy to run the operation has all the time in the world to stay on the phone with said woman 24/7 and dictate to her what to say in all of his personal conversations?

Because again, a 33 year old librarian would not be educated on these topics, and would not be able to maintain conversations about very detailed specific information regarding these topics.

Or are you under the assumption that this librarian has dedicated her life to learning the details about peds and sourcing to the point she can maintain these conversations and accurately answer these questions on behalf of the mastermind of the operation?

That would be more work than him just being behind the keyboard.

Again like others have asked, did you ever have lasting conversations with liska at any point?

wow every time I come here I read new shit that baffles me again…

Guys, Liska got busted. It happened. Yes, he/she got busted. It is what it is.

For anyone thinking they are also in danger. You’re not. You are just a buyer of these products. LE has no case against you and will not make one, just because you bought some stuff online.

Unless you were buying wholesale amounts from Liska (and even then, probably not), you are worrying about nothing. Take some aromasin.

Because again, a 33 year old librarian would not be educated on these topics, and would not be able to maintain conversations about very detailed specific information regarding these topics?

I can see you still don’t grasp the concept of a front……….

It’s not clicking in your head yet…….

That’s what had me confused too..

This is my last theory of wether the 38 year old man was liska or If the 33 year old woman was liska.

Theory :

Liska is in fact the 33 year old “straw” woman.

Which means a fake front (according to the definition of straw). So that could be like a 33 year old woman with a librarian job but behind scenes was involved with steroid distribution.

Liska was the one who ran the account and was interactive on here.

Liska didn’t care if people referred to him as a guy because in liskas case it’s better for people to think this is the 38 year old man anyway.

But in reality liska was the 33 year old woman who ran this account and was the one who was obsessed with cats and the one who said in the first intro post she couldn’t post tit pics cause she had a unique tattoo and a cups…

The 38 year old man is the one who was the ring leader and did all the stuff that lead to their bust. . Like setting up imports and exports and shipping etc.

It said there was two apartments searched. Which means they didn’t live together.

Would a 38 year old man who was the ring leader have time to be always active on here posting pics of cats and other things as much as liska did ? Or would he be busier with the operational side of things ?

That’s my last theory. I’ve run out of theories to think of. Either way it’s a good mystery.

do we have any book writers here?

“How an unhealthy cat obsession uncovered a huge steroid operation “

Sounds like a very interesting read.
Get a fucking life bro. Some new account so obsessed with this topic.

I can see you still don’t grasp the concept of a front……….

It’s not clicking in your head yet…….
OK buddy, just for the sake of watching you explain to me how a front works, since I’m clearly not grasping the concept of a front. (Woah what a really deep concept to grasp) why don’t you explain to me how that would work?

OK buddy, just for the sake of watching you explain to me how a front works, since I’m clearly not grasping the concept of a front. (Woah what a really deep concept to grasp) why don’t you explain to me how that would work?
okay sure.

when you said

"Because again, a 33 year old librarian would not be educated on these topics, and would not be able to maintain conversations about very detailed specific information regarding these topics?"

that is exactly the point of a front. someone you would least expect to be involved in such operations.

would the feds ever suspect or investigate a 33 year old woman librarian to be involved in the steroid operation they are investigating? probably not right? they'd say she's a librarian at the local library and laugh and cross her off their list.

librarian was used just as an example, but that's the concept of using one.

article didnt state what kind of front the woman used

For the first time i actually agree with Shivathedestroyer, Lol at anyone thinking a woman has the brain and IQ to run this whole operation and have this kind of deep knowledge about PEDS, harm reduction, OPSEC, business etc. You give women too much credit.

By the way stop feeding the troll Dickwang. He's a fed who's trying to get promoted by solving the missing pieces in Liska's case LOL

For the first time i actually agree with Shivathedestroyer, Lol at anyone thinking a woman has the brain and IQ to run this whole operation and have this kind of deep knowledge about PEDS, harm reduction, OPSEC, business etc. You give women too much credit.
oh boy........ another one with a few brain cells missing

okay sure.

when you said

"Because again, a 33 year old librarian would not be educated on these topics, and would not be able to maintain conversations about very detailed specific information regarding these topics?"

that is exactly the point of a front. someone you would least expect to be involved in such operations.

would the feds ever suspect or investigate a 33 year old woman librarian to be involved in the steroid operation they are investigating? probably not right? they'd say she's a librarian at the local library and laugh and cross her off their list.

librarian was used just as an example, but that's the concept of using one.

article didnt state what kind of front the woman used
OK man clearly reading comprehension is not your strong point as you did not address any of the things that I brought up as to why that doesn’t make any sense.

So let me explain it in a way that might actually make sense to you given your inability to understand a very basic concept.

I very much understand why you would pick someone like a 33-year-old librarian to be a front for a drug distribution ring because they would not be expected to do so.

Glad that we got that covered and we are both on the same page and understand what a front is (again what a mind boggling concept) so now we can move on from that portion of it and address what I have been bringing up all along.

How would this 33-year-old woman who is a librarian (or a grocer at a grocery store, or a banker or whatever fucking profession you want to pick that is flying under the radar as a front person. ) have the ability to maintain the level of discussion that was maintained with this person behind the keyboard?

How did this 33 year old, normal woman (again as you said this is why she was picked, because she’s just a normal woman with a normal job and no illicit dealings) have the level of knowledge in her head to have the deep level of conversation that the person behind the keyboard was having with every individual on this forum?

How did this 33 year-old woman with no connection to the underground world have all this information in her head to the point where she could maintain conversations about really intricate shit that no normal person would know?

How did this ordinary woman have more knowledge about peds, sourcing, chemistry, etc than any other source on this forum?

Edit: let me save us both some time. They fucking couldn’t do that.

How would this 33-year-old woman who is a librarian (or a grocer at a grocery store, or a banker or whatever fucking profession you want to pick that is flying under the radar as a front person. ) have the ability to maintain the level of discussion that was maintained with this person behind the keyboard?

How did this 33 year old, normal woman (again as you said this is why she was picked, because she’s just a normal woman with a normal job and no illicit dealings) have the level of knowledge in her head to have the deep level of conversation that the person behind the keyboard was having with every individual on this forum?

How did this 33 year-old woman with no connection to the underground world have all this information in her head to the point where she could maintain conversations about really intricate shit that no normal person would know?

How did this ordinary woman have more knowledge about peds, sourcing, chemistry, etc than any other source on this forum?

Edit: let me save us both some time. They fucking couldn’t do that.
im not explaining the point of a front again.

you dont get it.. you say you do... but you don't

LOL says the guy who is spamming this thread and also has another thread dedicated to this source. You hid your profile for a reason. You're a fool.
its true, you guys get emotionally distraught if anything bad is said about iiska.

look at how you guys freak out and say liska had the best opsec ever! it couldn't have been that!.. ummmm okay.

i guess Liska ospec was so good they had to lock him or her up because they couldn't have such an ospec wizard roaming around like that anymore. it was illegal to have someone walk around with such good ospec i guess...

Cleary something went to shit with their ospec and the fact you guys don't want to admit that is concerning on multiple levels, because finding out what went wrong would help other sources not make that mistake in the future

when news like this breaks on a forum there is always going to be someone who wants to try to figure it out themself.

i guess you can say i am that person.

i find it interesting how the most well known and reviewed source went down crashing out of no where.

but i will take my discussions back over to home brew and forums like that.

hope everyone has a merry Christmas and happy new year...

its true, you guys get emotionally distraught if anything bad is said about iiska.

look at how you guys freak out and say liska had the best opsec ever! it couldn't have been that!.. ummmm okay.

i guess Liska ospec was so good they had to lock him or her up because they couldn't have such an ospec wizard roaming around like that anymore. it was illegal to have someone walk around with such good ospec i guess...

Cleary something went to shit with their ospec and the fact you guys don't want to admit that is concerning on multiple levels, because finding out what went wrong would help other sources not make that mistake in the future

when news like this breaks on a forum there is always going to be someone who wants to try to figure it out themself.

i guess you can say i am that person.

i find it interesting how the most well known and reviewed source went down crashing out of no where.

but i will take my discussions back over to home brew and forums like that.

hope everyone has a merry Christmas and happy new year...
You just gonna skip over my question above?

You just gonna skip over my question above?
yes bud, those questions show you have no idea what a front is still....

have you ever watched breaking bad?
the guy who built a mega lab underneath his chicken store after he started getting into the business?

is it that hard to think that:

cat cafe could have opened up a clothing store or something similar like that?

have liska (the front woman) in their "clothing store" all day doing "clothing business" aka working online on the computer doing sales and being on meso?

have "clothing packages" delivered to their business then bring them somewhere else?

im going back to the other forum discussions where there are at least some signs of intelligence.

@Dickwang I would like to congratulate you on winning the "Most annoying twat new member of the week" award. If you keep up this pace, you will certainly win the month as well. I wish you luck.