Cat Café EU & US domestic

wait what... really? so he stopped brewing his own oils and just relabeled pharmaqo as his own wtf

the reason i wanted to try liska is cause all the hplc testing on the website has been good results
He didn’t relabel. He brewed his own, but it was always out of stock and he wasn’t keeping up with it so just started stocking Pharmaqo more than his own stuff.

This guy isn't new. Just back under yet another alt account.

So @Dickwang, you're not even trying to hide the fact you were a prior member. True new members A) never post this much in a short amount of time, and B) are familiar with many of the things you already know and posted.

Just so happened a @Bigboost22 requested Millard delete their account a day before you created this account. Coincidence?
Whoopdie fucking doo

Half the forum is on their alt account or under a new account at one point in time. That’s nothing new at meso for years now….

Wouldn’t be surprised if you had a few alt accounts on here too…… let’s not act like you are the saint who follows all the rules….

So yea.. if we’re being honest here I am not completely new.. but I never went buy bigboost22. And I never requested my account to be deleted.
I had my first account during COVID that I lost access to and then one in 2022 that I couldn’t log into so I created this one.

I will apologize to everyone for thinking I was the one who was going to get to the bottom of this case first.

But to my fairness I got attacked at a personal level because of their emotions in this rough time and no one had actual arguments about my points that were valid.

Which were

1 Ospec wasn’t good obviously if busted.

2 Cat cafe could have been the front woman after all since he/she was also doing a front on here pretending to be a chick at first … when someone does a front somewhere. They usually do it elsewhere too…

3 Every major agency watches this forum and could have seen the seizure package info cat cafe left

4 You all are a bunch of emotional toddlers who can’t think straight because your source was busted

If this was another source I’d try to figure it out as well and say their ospec sucked and go down the rabbit hole.

I use to roam around on murder mystery crime forums, read up on some of the unsolved cases and throw in my theories there too. Some people would say I’m a crackhead for suggesting a certain theory and some would agree with my theories.

I don’t know I guess I find it fun and interesting trying to get the bottom of something that’s fully not solved yet…

Didn’t know this was going to turn into a huge rage of me vs the whole board…was mostly just looking for more theories and conspiracies… but obviously that didn’t happen…

At this point I don’t really care if my account gets deleted because this whole board turned soft in the last few years anyway. Look at how you all react to reality… you think I’ll miss that ? Not in a million years… I’ll go back to my crime forums and fuck around there .. until I’m bored and then find something else that’s interesting…

And if you checked my post history I rejoined and was posting about other things like home brew and analytical testing before cat cafe was going missing and not responding was a hot topic. Then it caught my attention and was more exciting to discuss the possibilies of what went wrong instead of people asking if their hgh was real…

which brings me to my final point… why are you personally attacking me now??

Has this bust also caused you…
(Check attachment)

Attachments

• IMG_6504.jpeg
    IMG_6504.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 19
Here’s a little food for thought… or shall I say a little cat nibble for thought….

They are not releasing anymore details about liska/cat cafe because this is still an active ongoing investigation with any source tied to liska in anyway. ..but they don’t want to scare anyone away.

They didn’t list his website name … didn’t really give much details besides he was caught with a lot of steroids and raws…

Pharmaqo is from China right ?…There is no mention of anything about China in the article. But they posted the pounds and pounds of Pharmaqo vials…

They mention the woman was receiving packages from Lithuania and Poland…So it seems like they want the steroid world to think this is a EU operation only.

Cat cafe’s website has a US branch. You can bet your ass Usa is now investigating.

USA would cream their panties if EU reached out to them and said huge steroid bust we had in Europe that we discovered also has a store operating in your country….

If I was to guess a lot more busts coming in the next few months or year with information they discovered from this bust.

Just a matter of time before they figure it all out and take out as many sources as they can.

Hopefully I’m wrong and this is the only bust we see for a while.

Ps: And who’s to say they don’t have liska in a room right now saying do you want to spend the next 10 years in prison or do you want to spend the next 1-2 years in prison and tell us the information we want.

Hate to be the asshole here.. I’m taking 1- 2 years in prison over 10 and giving them the info they want… just like what happens with 9/10 people busted in cases like this.

those edibles kicking in hard

That’s what had me confused too..

This is my last theory of wether the 38 year old man was liska or If the 33 year old woman was liska.

Theory :

Liska is in fact the 33 year old “straw” woman.

Which means a fake front (according to the definition of straw). So that could be like a 33 year old woman with a librarian job but behind scenes was involved with steroid distribution.

Liska was the one who ran the account and was interactive on here.

Liska didn’t care if people referred to him as a guy because in liskas case it’s better for people to think this is the 38 year old man anyway.

But in reality liska was the 33 year old woman who ran this account and was the one who was obsessed with cats and the one who said in the first intro post she couldn’t post tit pics cause she had a unique tattoo and a cups…

The 38 year old man is the one who was the ring leader and did all the stuff that lead to their bust. . Like setting up imports and exports and shipping etc.

It said there was two apartments searched. Which means they didn’t live together.

Would a 38 year old man who was the ring leader have time to be always active on here posting pics of cats and other things as much as liska did ? Or would he be busier with the operational side of things ?

That’s my last theory. I’ve run out of theories to think of. Either way it’s a good mystery.

do we have any book writers here?

“How an unhealthy cat obsession uncovered a huge steroid operation “

Sounds like a very interesting read.

I spoke too soon.

I thought this kind of thing didn't happen that often lol. I'm pretty new to this shit as you can tell. eh. Whatever you know. I know a guy who got caught with drugs and just had to go to some community service or something. People shit on the street and steal shit these days and don't get in trouble for it. The US is fucked.

Are we in danger? Anyone have any info on this whatsoever?
No. Once again, does LE have actual proof of you buying something illegal? E.g got this on camera or seen with their own eyes?

If not, then no.
Just because, let’s say this is true, your name is in some dealer’s data or phone, doesn’t mean shit….
If that was the case, I would make accounts on all illegal websites under the name and address of a person I hate. It doesn’t work that way.

Second of all, this happened by local LE in Germany. Local LE will not work with other countries unless it is some serious shit going on. And then this bust wouldn’t be made public until they got everyone who they want.

I'm not sure why @Dickwang is so fascinated by the 33 yr old woman brought up in the article? I take that back. Its just a lack of understanding what a person like that woman is used for. She, and others like her, aren't the masterminds of anything.

Over the years, whether the leader of the operation(UGL) is here in the USA or Germany, or wherever, Raw Powders and supplies are needed to brew and then receivers have been needed to collect proceeds from sales of product.

We don't see groups of Receivers any longer picking up Western Unions, MoneyGrams, or Walmart 2 Walmart because Cryptocurrecy has replaced the other ways proceeds are collected.

Its a lot less hectic for owners of the UGL. They don't have people chasing hundred dollar bills around any longer. Years ago we used to use Test ?'s and Answers to those Test ?s to send and pick up cash. Senders would forget to mark "No ID required" for pickup and the Receivers would come back with half of the amount of $$ they were supposed to have and emails were sent to Senders who would have to go back out and get a refund and start the process over again.

Many times the people picking up these money transfers were friends/family of the UGL ower. Then it was friends of the friends who knew nothing of the operation. They only new that they were going to take a % off the total amount they picked up. They didn't care either. They just wanted the extra income.

These days, its much easier for the #1's to collect funds. It goes right into the digital wallets they send to each customer. LE knows this,too. Its a lot easier for them. Proceeds are with the boss and they know its crypto. If the owner of the UGL has made it difficult for LE to get LE is going to press them. They are going to threaten the family members of the ugl owner in custody. That hasn't changed. If the owner has ever helped a family member with any amount of money for anything its co-mingling proceeds of the illegal operation and they will take the personal property of family members. You'll notice that LE is most times getting that crypto. Maybe there is some hidden? If they have been under investigation there are gov't accountants(IRS) that are highly skilled and through forensic accounting(if necessary) they get down to within a few dollars of what the operation has taken in.

I think I read about pkg's in the story that named this 33 yr old woman. In all liklihood she is one of the people who received mail and overseas pkg's. There may have been others but she is most likely the one who had raws intercepted by Customs. Most of us get a Love Letter(seizure letter) telling us our pkg was seized and that's the end of it. The amount of Raws was such that it raised red flags. That or multiple smaller pkg's of Raws were going to her address. An investigation started and these pkg's were allowed to continue on to the address until the day came last week when the authories wrapped things up.

That woman may not have had any idea what was in those pkg's. Those pkg's, most likely, were the catalyst that started the investigation in July. Traditionally, here in the USA, the receivers of the raw steroid powders were the downfall of the UGL's that have been busted over the years. The feds will roll up on the individual who accepted the raws and they, in short order, start talking within minutes of being confronted and do everything LE asks of them wanting to minimize the amount of trouble for themselves.

Those receiving raws are paid for each pkg they receive. It got to be a suicide mission with the Research Chems(bath salts) and then the Fentanyl coming from China. Pkg's coming from China have been red flagged for a long time here. The same labs producing the Research Chems and Fentanyl produce the Raw Steroid powders. The Steroids were collateral damage.

Back befor ORD(operation raw deal) we had Operation Gear Grinder. The feds here in the USA got cooperation from Mexican Authorites to shut down the plants that made the Vet steroids we loved so much. It wasn't the steroids that started it. The same plants making the gear also made the Ketamine that white kids were using. That's what did it.

I'm speculating about the 33 yr old woman. My scenario is more likely based on the past.

I'm not sure why @Dickwang is so fascinated by the 33 yr old woman brought up in the article? I take that back. Its just a lack of understanding what a person like that woman is used for. She, and others like her, aren't the masterminds of anything.

Over the years, whether the leader of the operation(UGL) is here in the USA or Germany, or wherever, Raw Powders and supplies are needed to brew and then receivers have been needed to collect proceeds from sales of product.

We don't see groups of Receivers any longer picking up Western Unions, MoneyGrams, or Walmart 2 Walmart because Cryptocurrecy has replaced the other ways proceeds are collected.

Its a lot less hectic for owners of the UGL. They don't have people chasing hundred dollar bills around any longer. Years ago we used to use Test ?'s and Answers to those Test ?s to send and pick up cash. Senders would forget to mark "No ID required" for pickup and the Receivers would come back with half of the amount of $$ they were supposed to have and emails were sent to Senders who would have to go back out and get a refund and start the process over again.

Many times the people picking up these money transfers were friends/family of the UGL ower. Then it was friends of the friends who knew nothing of the operation. They only new that they were going to take a % off the total amount they picked up. They didn't care either. They just wanted the extra income.

These days, its much easier for the #1's to collect funds. It goes right into the digital wallets they send to each customer. LE knows this,too. Its a lot easier for them. Proceeds are with the boss and they know its crypto. If the owner of the UGL has made it difficult for LE to get LE is going to press them. They are going to threaten the family members of the ugl owner in custody. That hasn't changed. If the owner has ever helped a family member with any amount of money for anything its co-mingling proceeds of the illegal operation and they will take the personal property of family members. You'll notice that LE is most times getting that crypto. Maybe there is some hidden? If they have been under investigation there are gov't accountants(IRS) that are highly skilled and through forensic accounting(if necessary) they get down to within a few dollars of what the operation has taken in.

I think I read about pkg's in the story that named this 33 yr old woman. In all liklihood she is one of the people who received mail and overseas pkg's. There may have been others but she is most likely the one who had raws intercepted by Customs. Most of us get a Love Letter(seizure letter) telling us our pkg was seized and that's the end of it. The amount of Raws was such that it raised red flags. That or multiple smaller pkg's of Raws were going to her address. An investigation started and these pkg's were allowed to continue on to the address until the day came last week when the authories wrapped things up.

That woman may not have had any idea what was in those pkg's. Those pkg's, most likely, were the catalyst that started the investigation in July. Traditionally, here in the USA, the receivers of the raw steroid powders were the downfall of the UGL's that have been busted over the years. The feds will roll up on the individual who accepted the raws and they, in short order, start talking within minutes of being confronted and do everything LE asks of them wanting to minimize the amount of trouble for themselves.

Those receiving raws are paid for each pkg they receive. It got to be a suicide mission with the Research Chems(bath salts) and then the Fentanyl coming from China. Pkg's coming from China have been red flagged for a long time here. The same labs producing the Research Chems and Fentanyl produce the Raw Steroid powders. The Steroids were collateral damage.

Back befor ORD(operation raw deal) we had Operation Gear Grinder. The feds here in the USA got cooperation from Mexican Authorites to shut down the plants that made the Vet steroids we loved so much. It wasn't the steroids that started it. The same plants making the gear also made the Ketamine that white kids were using. That's what did it.

I'm speculating about the 33 yr old woman. My scenario is more likely based on the past.
I have nothing to add but thank you for the background / history lesson (no sarcasm intended). I love to hear stuff like this from vets.

Also, I see you’ve been upgraded to “elite” - well deserved.