Cat Café EU & US domestic

Totally agree. Meso lost a truly great asset when we lost him. Not so much referring to the business side but more so of the testing and harm reduction side of things. He also did a lot behind the scenes. If a sketchy source showed up and he had information on it he would share that which protected the community.

With all that said, it doesn’t matter how intelligent you are. Some of the smartest people are in prison. All it takes is one slip up and law enforcement is on you. There are teams/departments that are good at aginswhat they do and their sole responsibility is to catch guys like liska. It seems Liska’s slip up was a parcel but we may never know all the details

Some of the smartest people are in prison.

Thats 100 percent true. That's the main way the government figures out how people get away with shit and how to defend against it. Snitches. Give them 3 u go free . Im cut from a Different cloth the respectful if u do the crime u do the time one ?

Totally agree. Meso lost a truly great asset when we lost him. Not so much referring to the business side but more so of the testing and harm reduction side of things. He also did a lot behind the scenes. If a sketchy source showed up and he had information on it he would share that which protected the community.

With all that said, it doesn’t matter how intelligent you are. Some of the smartest people are in prison. All it takes is one slip up and law enforcement is on you. There are teams/departments that are good at what they do and their sole responsibility is to catch guys like liska. It seems Liska’s slip up was a parcel but we may never know all the details
I hear what you're saying and you're probably right but Another possibility is he was brewing in a different country and sending the product to Germany, considering they had their eyes on 700 packages, why would he be getting 700 packages of raws. They don't pay attention to the outgoing packages. Anyways I don't think that's what happened but it is possible he was a bigger organization than we knew about, he was smart enough to not have the raws sent to the distributor, why wouldn't he be smart enough to not have the lab at the distributor as well

Some of the smartest people are in prison.

Thats 100 percent true. That's the main way the government figures out how people get away with shit and how to defend against it. Snitches. Give them 3 u go free . Im cut from a Different cloth the respectful if u do the crime u do the time one ?
Depends… on who my acquaintances are…

If I know I can give a little info to get my sentence reduced from 10 to 2 I may give a little info that’s not totally going to give them everything they need but just enough so they cut me slack…

If they say you’re going to prison for 50 years or 5 give us what we want. I’m probably giving them what they want along with anyone else In that position would.

But if I knew my acquaintances would come after my family and do something to them if I even gave out a little info I’d just suck it up. 5 years or 50… wouldn’t want my family suffering from my mistakes..

I hear what you're saying and you're probably right but Another possibility is he was brewing in a different country and sending the product to Germany, considering they had their eyes on 700 packages, why would he be getting 700 packages of raws. They don't pay attention to the outgoing packages. Anyways I don't think that's what happened but it is possible he was a bigger organization than we knew about, he was smart enough to not have the raws sent to the distributor, why wouldn't he be smart enough to not have the lab at the distributor as well
They are obviously talking about 700 out going packages lol……
Of course they monitor it, it is a clear sign you are SELLING. They wouldn’t care if he was using, but selling is an issue.

Also, no need to speculate. I think people are underestimating how easy it is to make gear from raws. You barely need anything. You don’t need a lab my guy

yeah but the article didn’t say it was 700 packages of raws
I know!! It's obvious to me he didn't get busted. But I don't care. I'm not trying to change your mind.
You can believe what you want to believe. It's just funny how people who don't know what happened. Think that they know what happened.
For sure

I know!! It's obvious to me he didn't get busted. But I don't care. I'm not trying to change your mind.
You can believe what you want to believe. It's just funny how people who don't know what happened. Think that they know what happened.
For sure
We’re all entitled to our opinions on what we think happened so that’s fine. .. if they are somewhat close to being possible..

But logically speaking i don’t see how your theory of him not being caught makes any sense.

was it not his website? Didn’t they say a 38 year old man who sold via an online website ?

I am not sure if I can even come up with a theory where he wasn’t caught Unless it’s the below ….

the 38 year old man and 33 year old woman hired him off an ad they posted on Craigslist and said we’re hiring for a work from home /remote steroid operations manager for our operation.
And maybe he applied and got the job.

Other than that I don’t see how you think it’s possible he wasn’t caught.

Can you explain into more detail what you mean by “he was a bigger organization than we thought “?

If he was a bigger organization than we thought. Then you’re right… the guy in charge of the bigger opeeerion wasn’t caught.

But liska /cat cafe whoever ran this website was

We’re all entitled to our opinions on what we think happened so that’s fine. .. if they are somewhat close to being possible..

But logically speaking i don’t see how your theory of him not being caught makes any sense.

was it not his website? Didn’t they say a 38 year old man who sold via an online website ?

I am not sure if I can even come up with a theory where he wasn’t caught Unless it’s the below ….

the 38 year old man and 33 year old woman hired him off an ad they posted on Craigslist and said we’re hiring for a work from home /remote steroid operations manager for our operation.
And maybe he applied and got the job.

Other than that I don’t see how you think it’s possible he wasn’t caught.

Can you explain into more detail what you mean by “he was a bigger organization than we thought “?

If he was a bigger organization than we thought. Then you’re right… the guy in charge of the bigger opeeerion wasn’t caught.

But liska /cat cafe whoever ran this website was
DM me if you want to talk about this further. No one on here wants to read about this

The judge and Bayliff are going to be ripped and be like "so you operated under the name Cat Café? Sh*t, that was some good sh*t, I place my ord...err I mean, .... eh, case dismissed, not guilty af."

Thanks your honor. I know my gear was purrrrfect.

I believe there are valuable lessons we can all take away from this situation:

1. Opsec and Paranoia:It's crucial to be cautious and paranoid when involved in activities that are against the law. Sometimes, people can develop a false sense of superiority and believe their operational security (opsec) is foolproof. However, underestimating the possibility of getting caught can lead to disastrous consequences. Like read how he chatted in this forum and you will have his sense of superiority above EVERYONE.

Even with a seemingly low 0.001% chance of getting caught for each package, if you're sending out a large number of them, the overall risk of getting caught increases significantly. Additionally, assuming that each instance of getting caught is independent might not hold true, as being caught once could heighten suspicion and the likelihood of being caught again. So, there's approximately a 2% chance that the person would be caught if they sent out 4,000 illicit packages, each with a 0.001% chance of getting caught.Please note that this is a simplified calculation and does not take into account various real-world factors and assumptions about law enforcement, surveillance, and other variables that could affect the actual outcome. You didn't calculate with rats. Once I was ratted out by the post office and since I knew the laws here I only ordered small amounts I admitted and didnt get anything. Police officer laughed when I asked him "could I still get my package?". (edit: THE SEIZED PACK WASNT FROM LISKA. THE 2 TIMES I ORDERED I GOT IT. I also said liska to wrap packages in a different way and he thought I attack his opsec trying to slender him...lol i didnt)

2. Growing Too Big:It's easy to get carried away when you're involved in illicit activities. Starting small and gradually expanding may seem like a good strategy, but there's a fine line between caution and recklessness. Some people become overconfident, thinking they can't possibly get caught. However, as they grow and involve more people in the shipping process, they run the risk of raising suspicion, which can increase their chances of getting caught. Additionally, there's always the possibility of individuals reporting illegal activities out of spite or for no apparent reason. in conclusion, the recent case of Liska serves as a reminder that engaging in illicit activities always carries risks. Overconfidence or carelessness (not saying it was 100%! but i see some chances) can lead to severe consequences, even if the initial chances of getting caught seem low. And you can always just run very unlucky.

Liska, I know you are a smart guy and I wish you hid some money somewhere... so when you got out of prison you can live like a king for the rest of your life. Hope you find your peace somewhere too.

I don’t believe we’ve seen the last of liska. He made this his whole world. Him and I had fascinating talks about other operations and behind the scenes stuff. The kinda talks you wish you could have sitting around a camp fire while enjoying a cold one. If a source popped up worth a damn, liska hit them up and wanted to chat. He wanted to know everything about this scene worth knowing. He was the most knowledgeable I know and that’s saying something. He will pop on again but he may only let a few in a small circle know.

"He was the most knowledgeable person I've ever encountered."
This means that he possessed a wealth of information and expertise.

Man, you don't want to be the guy law enforcement thinks he is a jack of all trades in selling peds.. That will make you their top priority, their public enemy #1. Law enforcement, at the end of the day, is like a business seeking the best return on their time and resources. Catching a kingpin implies that they'll have a treasure trove of information about others as well. So, it's not just about nabbing one of the most significant dealers on this forum; it means law enforcement could potentially have a lot more in their arsenal.
There are numerous valuable lessons to be learned from this situation that I believe many people underestimate.

Imagine in LE there are people who tries to be the best... trying to catch the best target possible ( in case having all resources)

You assumed its a positive thing. I assume its something can get you fucked up.... hopefully you are not a source. there are no friends in this business.

Not saying Liska did it, but if i were a source who sells roids I might want to have lots of info about others too in case I need a deal with DOJ....

Last edited: