Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yeah plus shilling on boards isn’t as deep as people think..

How many people really going to be out here shilling for sources on this website ?

How many times can the one shill leave a review you know ? If you see dirtybutthole10 leaving a good review everyday then okay maybe it’s a little annoying but I don’t think there’s that many actual shills. .

I think of shilling like how some companies on Amazon were selling 300 dollar fake apple air pods and hired thousands of people to convince them they were real by leaving good reviews…they probably got paid 50 cents per review.

Whoever was motivated I guess made the most comments… but anyway come to find out they were 7 dollar air pods made from
China. That is shilling lol

595A4E6C-0B10-4DDA-B26F-4DADDBF739FE.gif

Yeah plus shilling on boards isn’t as deep as people think..

How many people really going to be out here shilling for sources on this website ?

How many times can the one shill leave a review you know ? If you see dirtybutthole10 leaving a good review everyday then okay maybe it’s a little annoying but I don’t think there’s that many actual shills. .

I think of shilling like how some companies on Amazon were selling 300 dollar fake apple air pods and hired thousands of people to convince them they were real by leaving good reviews…they probably got paid 50 cents per review.

Whoever was motivated I guess made the most comments… but anyway come to find out they were 7 dollar air pods made from
China. That is shilling lol
You really are growing on Brother DW. Have yourself a helluva Christmas. All those names you called me are forgiven even if you didn't apologize. I guess it's that time of the year.

If a sketchy source showed up and he had information on it he would share that which protected the community.
This will by my only tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, but, I know Liska did not lack enemies in terms of other sources (new or old), at least here on MESO. Makes me wonder if that had anything to do with it, especially considering how insanely meticulous they were with opsec and the cyber "security" aspect of everything.

I don’t believe we’ve seen the last of liska. He made this his whole world. Him and I had fascinating talks about other operations and behind the scenes stuff. The kinda talks you wish you could have sitting around a camp fire while enjoying a cold one. If a source popped up worth a damn, liska hit them up and wanted to chat. He wanted to know everything about this scene worth knowing. He was the most knowledgeable I know and that’s saying something. He will pop on again but he may only let a few in a small circle know.
Liska sent me K-Pop videos...

This will by my only tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, but, I know Liska did not lack enemies in terms of other sources (new or old), at least here on MESO. Makes me wonder if that had anything to do with it, especially considering how insanely meticulous they were with opsec and the cyber "security" aspect of everything.
That’s Interesting, but That would be pretty fucked up if a source did that for no other reason besides they wanted the competition gone…

But if some source got busted in Jan or february 2023 that we didn’t know about and gave them info to lower their sentence then they could have gave them liska info that started the investigation in Feb 2023

One tinfoil hat conspiracy theory leads to another tinfoil hat conspiracy, that leads to another tinfoil hat conspiracy.

We are no longer going down the rabbit hole…that has long passed us…we have now entered the Reynolds’s wrap abyss…

"ahh yeah man LE don't work together in relation to peds" picofdroolingfool.jpeg :

Operation Raw Deal
Operation Pangea
Australian Border Force and U.S. Postal Service Cooperation 2020
Operation Viribus (2015)

just a quick search... you fucking idiot

And im a user only, never sold, never will. And you guys can't even use google with all your bulletproof opsec lol
Well if you would use your brain, you see that all articles you link are JIT or europol. The liska bust in the article clearly mentions this is a local operation…

Of course law enforcement combines forces where needed, but this one was definitely not the case.

Can we stop all these theories and move on? It was good while it lasted, but all good things come to an end.

@B Ware lol Dwang is the only person i got ignored on this whole damn forum lmfao! i didnt even ignore @DanishPanther lmfao but damn that dude got like snitch vibes or something odd, he just constantly be talking about shit we all understand and know we are taking a risk lmfao :D please throw a bigger stereo next time lol

@B Ware lol Dwang is the only person i got ignored on this whole damn forum lmfao! i didnt even ignore @DanishPanther lmfao but damn that dude got like snitch vibes or something odd, he just constantly be talking about shit we all understand and know we are taking a risk lmfao :D please throw a bigger stereo next time lol
I never ignored you. I responded to you a few posts back

And I can still @BoloYang2023 and can tell you’re suffering from some

Attachments

• IMG_6504.jpeg
    IMG_6504.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 118
Well if you would use your brain, you see that all articles you link are JIT or europol. The liska bust in the article clearly mentions this is a local operation…

Of course law enforcement combines forces where needed, but this one was definitely not the case.

Can we stop all these theories and move on? It was good while it lasted, but all good things come to an end.
Sure sure...
So its either:
1. the guy who had one of the best opsec here was caught by the low level state/ local police... the police is dumb and instead of acting on the info they may can get they show all their cards in the investigation. It means literally anyone can get caught by -i repeat- some 'shitty' state police. That means maybe they are not as shitty as you guys think? Like no need for some huge cooperation between countries... its just that easy.

or

2. Maybe not every LE is stupid (again, you idiots think you are above everyone else and this will be the fall of most of you) and they can make an article with half truths so when others who were maybe connected to CatC can be put back to sleep thinking the story ended there.

You pick which option you like.

I have so many on ignore that the QSC thread looks like a civil, normal conversation amongst sophisticated adults
What’s the reference to QSC. That’s the second time someone mentioned something about QSC in that way.

It’s the Wild West over in that thread or something ?