Cat Café EU & US domestic

This isn't that far fetched imo. I remember QSC posting under an alt account that he hopes Liska gets caught and ends up in prison.

Anyway. A huge huge loss to this community. I'll miss the little chats I had with Liska. Guy had an insane depth of knowledge. Seemed like a genuinely good person too, there really is no justice that it's him that's ended up caught.

I liked him , but for me he was hard to figure out. He didn’t disguise his sales pitches very well , on the other he did seem to give out his knowledge freely. And liked to talk a lot for sure.

IMG_2470.jpeg

This isn't that far fetched imo. I remember QSC posting under an alt account that he hopes Liska gets caught and ends up in prison.
So pathetic. If someone has better quality and / or service than me, I wish he gets caught... LOL.

As if QSC had no chance to improve or do better prices, or something else.... pathetic.

Bro @Dickwang ‘s new avatar hahaha, that’s gold man.

Anyways- I’m curious what happens now to this sponsored thread? Will it eventually become unsponsored and buried in the time capsule of meso?

Bro @Dickwang ‘s new avatar hahaha, that’s gold man.

Anyways- I’m curious what happens now to this sponsored thread? Will it eventually become unsponsored and buried in the time capsule of meso?
Yes. Like what happened to Mactropin.

That if the US side will get out also and people in time will stop posting making new theories and wonder how Liska got busted because he used xmr or something.
Like police don't know those tricks and what to do to get to you if you are on their list.

Yes. Like what happened to Mactropin.

That if the US side will get out also and people in time will stop posting making new theories and wonder how Liska got busted because he used xmr or something.
Like police don't know those tricks and what to do to get to you if you are on their list.
I can only imagine we never see @CCUSA again. If he is a smart man, he will have already cleaned house by now at minimum. Shit, if I were him I’d probably be in a new state.

Thanks for answering though. Wild to think how the world just keeps turning after someone so prominent is gone.

I can only imagine we never see @CCUSA again. If he is a smart man, he will have already cleaned house by now at minimum. Shit, if I were him I’d probably be in a new state.

Thanks for answering though. Wild to think how the world just keeps turning after someone so prominent is gone.
We will see a new US source show up in a few months with some quality stuff is my guess

We will see a new US source show up in a few months with some quality stuff is my guess

This is why the war on drugs will always be a waste of time…

Whether they take down the fentanyl operation or steroid operation…

5 new ones pop up…. And they start the whole process over again…

Waste of everyone’s time and money….

They should really be going after more important things… like hookers thinking they deserve $100 for a bj…