Cat Café EU & US domestic

I can actually read German.. but no indication that that's her... but again, I'm at the first phase of depression: denial

Then you should understand that they monitored him since June 2023.

Die seit Juni 2023 andauernden Ermittlungen richten sich gegen einen Beschuldigten im Alter von 38 Jahren aus dem Raum Düsseldorf

Collected evidence since February 2023.

Im Zeitraum zwischen Februar und Juli 2023 konnten durch die Ermittlungsbehörden über 700 entsprechende Sendungen festgestellt werden.

What's weird is Liska was last seen online 8th december, but the drug bust happened 14th december. I wonder if he knew something was coming...

Also they monitored him since february 2023 and noted over 700 parcels sent, that's only a fraction of what the store has sold. If they trace back from the opening until now i think the sentence will be much much longer...

A good rule of thumb is, if you are from Germany, never order from German sources. Always order from other EU countries, then you don't have to worry about cleaning your house in case a source gets busted.

I was looking back at the posts from February and January and found this post below from January. Maybe this is what eventually let them to collecting evidence the next month.

I know those those Northern European countries don't mess around with steroids. They might have told Germany about this package:

A parcel to Denmark has been seized by their customs (scandinavian countries check parcels sent within EU uniquely) despite using a shipping method that had been working flawlessly eversince I started using it in early 2022, so I'm suspending all shipments to DK without exception indefinitely as even one seized parcel is one too many. All other countries I ship to remain at zero seizures as far back as I can remember. Any insight from danes whether anything relevant has changed with the turn of the year is welcome.

I was looking back at the posts from February and January and found this post below from January. Maybe this is what eventually let them to collecting evidence the next month.

I know those those Northern European countries don't mess around with steroids. They might have told Germany about this package:

Liska never put his information on the packages, so i doubt this led to the bust

Sadly good OPSEC only prolongs the time it takes for the authorities to bust you, and anytime there’s a in-person component (handling and shipping physical products being the case here) to your operation, the risk of you getting caught goes up, exponentially.

I wasted far too much time in various corners of the internet I shouldn’t have whilst growing up and almost everyone I knew who was making a decent amount of money from their illicit activities was caught, and the OPSEC and tech literacy of some of these people was leagues above any PED source I’ve come across. At the end of the day it’s just a matter of when, not if.

Last edited:
I don't think CCUSA or their customers will be affected in any way by this (in terms of legal consequences). But it's sad that this happened.

I generally pay little attention to the whispers and unfounded claims that circulate in the underground. However, I feel compelled to speak up about @Spaceman Spiff. In my interactions with him, I've consistently found him to be a person of integrity, intelligence, and thoughtfulness. He stands out as one of the many members whose opinions and contributions I hold in high regard. Therefore, I believe that any baseless criticism directed at him is not only unwarranted but also diminishes the quality of our discourse.

Wish @Liska, @CCUSA and anyone involved only the best.
I always appreciate @pigeonhed input. You have the gift of articulation.

Agreed on @Spaceman Spiff - seems like a knowledge dude who contributes beneficially to the forum.

I don't think CCUSA or their customers will be affected in any way by this (in terms of legal consequences). But it's sad that this happened.
Bro chill. They’re not going to sift through data that (should be) encrypted to go after 1000’s of personal users.

Juice ain’t worth the squeeze

I just can't wrap my head around what made the police investigate. Liska was extremely careful with OPSEC. Was the operation just getting too big with too many orders to ignore?
Just goes to show that regardless of how careful one is with OPSEC if LE wants you they will get you……PERIOD

Bro chill. They’re not going to sift through data that (should be) encrypted to go after 1000’s of personal users.

Juice ain’t worth the squeeze
I know guys who were caught with personal amounts and such.
I will do everything I can in order to protect myself even if there is only a small possibility of consequences.
I don't want to regret about this later saying "why this happens to me?" If there was a tiny chance. You may say that I'm overreacting, but I'm just being realistic

Just goes to show that regardless of how careful one is with OPSEC if LE wants you they will get you……PERIOD

It mostly comes down to real life OPSEC though. In Germany it isn't possible to send something tracked without giving out some info or being filmed on camera.

You can buy faked shipping labels but that's just waiting for trouble too. If i remember correctly, ShinyFlakes got busted because he used faked shipping labels (paid with stolen credit card info) and also sometimes paid not enough postage.

The orders without enough postage got rejected, sent back to his fake return address (some real person), the person who received the drug package informed police and then investigation started.

I wouldn't be surprised if the seized Denmark package started the investigation.

This is also the reason why drugs are shipped 98% untracked on darknet markets. Worked for drugs since early Silkroad, not sure why the steroid scene is so obsessed with getting tracking info for every order. It's one of the biggest OPSEC risks for vendors.

No it's not one seized package that set this off or Nordic countries alerting German police, because this same thing happened in 2022 and Liska stopped shipping to Scandinavia altogether, only to restart again a month later because it was a random seizure like this one. Nothing to be paranoid about.

The article says they have been tracing 700 packages sent from February 2023 - June 2023 (5 months). His minimum order amount is 300 €, let's say most clients buy for anything between 300€ - 600€ per order, some even higher, but alone that is 210.000 € - 420.000€ in that period, which translates to 42.000€ - 84.000€ per month. What made him get caught I think is the SIZE his operation grew into and it couldn't just fly under the radar anymore.

By the way, Liska was acquiring some high-quality German pharmacy products towards the end, including the Increlex, i think this point is more defining in raising red flags as this investigation was local, not from outside.

Last edited:

Sponsors