Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey man. I have a couple of questions.
1) was the users data compromised? Names, addresses, etc.? In USA or EU or both
2) will you return to business as planned after holidays? In case if the issue is only in the EU part of the shop

Unfortunately the circumstances do not lend themselves to a question/ answer session. The shop is closed indefinitely. If you have an outstanding order with the EU side, please contact me and we will get everything straight.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Unfortunately the circumstances do not lend themselves to a question/ answer session. The shop is closed indefinitely. If you have an outstanding order with the EU side, please contact me and we will get everything straight.

Thanks,
Thanks for your replies thus far. Out of curiosity though, are you currently in contact with Liska at all and/or will we have any (more specific) answers in the somewhat near future?

Thanks for your replies thus far. Out of curiosity though, are you currently in contact with Liska at all and/or will we have any (more specific) answers in the somewhat near future?
Trying to be respectful to everyone.

I know its a stressful time for him. I think its best to not bother them with questions right now unless it's business related with CatCafeEU

Fuck that. Liska was a very active source and member of this community and seeing him or any source vanish or busted is going to have members asking what happened at the very least. Especially when ccusa is being very vague.

Fuck that. Liska was a very active source and member of this community and seeing him or any source vanish or busted is going to have members asking what happened at the very least. Especially when ccusa is being very vague.
I think you can calm down.

Let shit die down for a bit. CCUSA was supposed to be on break, not supposed to be doing damage control right now. I am sure we will know more when the time is right.

14 members of a criminal network arrested in Belgium, Netherlands and Spain for drug trafficking. This was on europol news 13th December

I think you can calm down.

Let shit die down for a bit. CCUSA was supposed to be on break, not supposed to be doing damage control right now. I am sure we will know more when the time is right.

You are part of the problem of why Meso has gone soft and has became a source board. Typically as you are a source hiding from Millard to keep your status.

You are part of the problem of why Meso has gone soft and has became a source board. Typically as you are a source hiding from Millard to keep your status.
keep what status? I am not a source

CCUSA is fixing the financial and order situation from this whole thing going on.

Nobody is getting screwed over financially, are you even a CC EU customer? the fuck does it matter to you?

keep what status? I am not a source

CCUSA is fixing the financial and order situation from this whole thing going on.

Nobody is getting screwed over financially, are you even a CC EU customer? the fuck does it matter to you?

You’re not a source? You sure?

No one mentioned financials or getting screwed over. What is being mentioned is you coming in here acting like we should give ccusa a back rub and telling him it will all be okay. Members asking wtf happened is warranted and expected.

View attachment 273056

you are literally here just to start shit. You dont even care about Liska

And you are here to seek profit. Did you not delete your other account and create this one just to get rid of the subscriber status? Are you not still sourcing behind the scenes?

You’re not a source? You sure?

No one mentioned financials or getting screwed over. What is being mentioned is you coming in here acting like we should give ccusa a back rub and telling him it will all be okay. Members asking wtf happened is warranted and expected.

And you are here to seek profit. Did you not delete your other account and create this one just to get rid of the subscriber status? Are you not still sourcing behind the scenes?
Delusional moron.
You are such a fucking clown. Acting like I am a "hidden source here on Meso"

I am done with this argument. All you are here is to stir shit for no reason.

Does it hurt to wait a week or so for them to release what the hell happened?

Last edited:
I know its a stressful time for him. I think its best to not bother them with questions right now

Alot of the regular meso US domestic brewers are good guys.

People here don't realize how blessed we are with our regular brewers.

This is just what you said in here today. It’s what a source would say to or about another source. Calling me a moron when you know I have you dead in my sights isn’t smart. I’m refraining from dropping your previous source name but keep pushing buddy. Keep on pushing to make Meso a source board as a source would.

This escalated unnecessarily. It’s hard to refrain when members simply asked for a bit more detail and a “hidden source” keeps deflecting by telling members to be respectful and give it some time.

This is just what you said in here today. It’s what a source would say to or about another source. Calling me a moron when you know I have you dead in my sights isn’t smart. I’m refraining from dropping your previous source name but keep pushing buddy. Keep on pushing to make Meso a source board as a source would.

This escalated unnecessarily. It’s hard to refrain when members simply asked for a bit more detail and a “hidden source” keeps deflecting by telling members to be respectful and give it some time.
Most people know who I am, why I stopped, and why its not truly a secret. you are trying to hold it over my head like its some sort of power?

Do you see me pming people here to buy shit? no

Who are you? An alt of a banned user?

I just wanted to be a regular member to discuss things and get back to actually lifting.

It didn't have to escalate to this.

Do you think it hurts to wait a little time? Do you feel like you need to know this right now?

Most people know who I am, why I stopped, and why its not truly a secret. you are trying to hold it over my head like its some sort of power?

Who are you? An alt?

I just wanted to be a regular member to discuss things and get back to actually lifting.

Do you see me pming people here to buy shit? no

It didn't have to escalate.

Do you think it hurts to wait a little time? Do you feel like you need to know this right now?

So what I posted wasn’t true? You really want to go with you retired and don’t source anymore? You are 100% a source in a members clothing. You shut down your previous handle simply to get the member status but continue to sell and prance around here pushing for source equality. Enough is enough.

You gotta chill tf out man. Why are you foaming at the mouth. Nothing better to do with your time ?

Disagree, I think its in entitled fucks like you with no manners or etiquette who are the first to run their mouths about jack shit thay ruin a forum. First one to a priblem, and have a need to hear yourself talk like anyone here gives 1 fuck about this type of speech here.

Youre just a chicken running around with it's head cutoff, and we're laughing at you, not with you bud.

I generally pay little attention to the whispers and unfounded claims that circulate in the underground. However, I feel compelled to speak up about @Spaceman Spiff. In my interactions with him, I've consistently found him to be a person of integrity, intelligence, and thoughtfulness. He stands out as one of the many members whose opinions and contributions I hold in high regard. Therefore, I believe that any baseless criticism directed at him is not only unwarranted but also diminishes the quality of our discourse.

Wish @Liska, @CCUSA and anyone involved only the best.

I generally pay little attention to the whispers and unfounded claims that circulate in the underground. However, I feel compelled to speak up about @Spaceman Spiff. In my interactions with him, I've consistently found him to be a person of integrity, intelligence, and thoughtfulness. He stands out as one of the many members whose opinions and contributions I hold in high regard. Therefore, I believe that any baseless criticism directed at him is not only unwarranted but also diminishes the quality of our discourse.

Wish @Liska, @CCUSA and anyone involved only the best.
Thank you.

I cannot deny that I was never a source. My goal was to become a regular user again, not having people ask me to be on a secret list. I wanted Meso to be a place to discuss things again.

I knew one day that people would figure out who I am (Which is one of the reasons I didnt care to create an alt).

I am just here to talking about harm reduction, helping people with basics things, let a little rage out, and burn time.

I am not going to let anyone hold my former identity over my head. Most of the regular posters here know.

What you need to do is take personal responsibility in this situation if you think you are at risk. I do not have the details and if I did, I would still have to be vague. Surely we are of age to understand this..

Please be patient...clean your house.. etc.........