Cat Café EU & US domestic

I know how OCD and professional Liska is, but i also know how paranoid he can be about OPSEC (i don't blame him, he's running a huge illegal operation) and he didn't trust people enough to work with him until CCUSA joined him.

Now CCUSA was online yesterday and isn't responding to this thread. Did this fucker get in an argument with Liska and knowing how paranoid Liska is, he pulled the plug on this whole thing? Just a theory

I find it weird how CCUSA decided to close the shop and go on a break just around the same time Liska dissapeared?

I know how OCD and professional Liska is, but i also know how paranoid he can be about OPSEC (i don't blame him, he's running a huge illegal operation) and he didn't trust people enough to work with him until CCUSA joined him.

Now CCUSA was online yesterday and isn't responding to this thread. Did this fucker get in an argument with Liska and knowing how paranoid Liska is, he pulled the plug on this whole thing? Just a theory

I find it weird how CCUSA decided to close the shop and go on a break just around the same time Liska dissapeared?
Jesus Christ man. No ccusa did not pull the plug on the operation due to an argument with liska. Ccusa or “this fucker” as you say, is a stand up dude, I have been in contact with him and he is going to come and address this thread shortly, as I’ve said multiple times now. Ratting out your business partner who you have incredibly deep ties too would be a whole new level of self destruction.

Can you little retards stop with your little retarded theories. You’re not doing anyone any favors.

"He is a stand-up dude, he would never hurt anybody" famous last words of friends and family of murderers lol

Why are you so defensive and upset anyways, who gives a shit how well you know CCUSA, he's just a steroid dealer and not your friend. I wouldn't trust a shit coming out of his mouth.

You’re forgetting Liska is not closed and there are outstanding orders. Your comment makes no sense
I thought cat was closed, my apologies
I was just trying to say there might be a reasonable explanation is all because seems like everyone is getting pretty worked up

Jesus Christ man. No ccusa did not pull the plug on the operation due to an argument with liska. Ccusa or “this fucker” as you say, is a stand up dude, I have been in contact with him and he is going to come and address this thread shortly, as I’ve said multiple times now. Ratting out your business partner who you have incredibly deep ties too would be a whole new level of self destruction.

Can you little retards stop with your little retarded theories. You’re not doing anyone any favors.
Well thanks for contacting him dude.

You’re clearly distressed over this. Take your time, berate others so that you feel better, you will get through this friend.

P.S- the comment you responded to is ridiculous lol. It’s clear we all know what’s going down.

Well thanks for contacting him dude.

You’re clearly distressed over this. Take your time, berate others so that you feel better, you will get through this friend.

P.S- the comment you responded to is ridiculous lol. It’s clear we all know what’s going down.
Awe I’m sorry you feel berated buddy. Next time you say something incredibly stupid that makes absolutely 0 sense I’ll make sure to be nicer so I don’t hurt your fragile feelings.

Serious question-

Does anyone have any outstanding orders with Liska? I.e- paid for but not recieved, no communication, etc.

Liska always made things right with her customers. If there’s anyone left “hanging” then red flags. If everything is sorted with all customers - could be she really closed down without word.

CCUSA did close on the 8th but also mentioned brewing more stock. Which… makes it seem like this was not planned. At the very least not coordinated between the two.

Do you mean your own comment where you suggested otherwise and then once “berated” By myself and others you changed your song and dance to “oh yeah you’re responding to ridiculous claims , we all know what happened” - even though it was your own claim? :rolleyes:

Can you little retards stop with your little retarded theories. You’re not doing anyone

Do you mean your own comment where you suggested otherwise and then once “berated” By myself and others you changed your song and dance to “oh yeah you’re responding to ridiculous claims , we all know what happened” - even though it was your own claim? :rolleyes:

Yeah where I specific “what we all know is going down” as a scenario.

Sorry you lack the ability to think critically. Maybe you’ve never been in a position to exit something like this but, what I described is not ridiculous.

Plotting Conspiracy Theory GIF

Yeah where I specific “what we all know is going down” as a scenario.

Sorry you lack the ability to think critically. Maybe you’ve never been in a position to exit something like this but, what I described is not ridiculous.
Ah yes, critical thinking.

“Hey guys I think liska just filled all the orders and then just closed shop without letting anyone know”

I wish I could think as critically as you, only then to redact my statement in my very next post once I realize how stupid said critical thinking was