Cat Café EU & US domestic

These things are handled differently here in Europe.
I’ve never heard that they will go down to buyers. Why would the police worry about someone who ordered for a few hundred euros? Buyers are spread across Europe too.

Also, depends where you live. I live in the Netherlands. Steroids for personal use are legal here. You just cant sell and distribute them.

Serious question-

Does anyone have any outstanding orders with Liska? I.e- paid for but not recieved, no communication, etc.

Liska always made things right with her customers. If there’s anyone left “hanging” then red flags. If everything is sorted with all customers - could be she really closed down without word.

CCUSA did close on the 8th but also mentioned brewing more stock. Which… makes it seem like this was not planned. At the very least not coordinated between the two.
Yup. I did. I paid on Wednesday and my order was supposed to be shipped on Thursday.

The bust (if) happened on Thursday.

Yup. I did. I paid on Wednesday and my order was supposed to be shipped on Thursday.

The bust (if) happened on Thursday.
Is there a service in EU similar to how we have informed delivery in the US?

Basically, you can see any packs labeled & coming to your address even if you haven’t recieved tracking #?

Serious question-

Does anyone have any outstanding orders with Liska? I.e- paid for but not recieved, no communication, etc.

Liska always made things right with her customers. If there’s anyone left “hanging” then red flags. If everything is sorted with all customers - could be she really closed down without word.

CCUSA did close on the 8th but also mentioned brewing more stock. Which… makes it seem like this was not planned. At the very least not coordinated between the two.
this is all incredibly irrelevant. He did not just close shop without letting anyone know, and it has absolutely nothing to do with ccusa announcing that he is taking a break for the holidays.

Let’s all stop trying to come up with different scenarios that are all incredibly unlikely and just see how it plays out.

I have no doubt ccusa will be addressing this issue soon.

But no, liska did not just randomly decide to fill all his orders and then disappear without word.

this is all incredibly irrelevant. He did not just close shop without letting anyone know, and it has absolutely nothing to do with ccusa announcing that he is taking a break for the holidays.

Let’s all stop trying to come up with different scenarios that are all incredibly unlikely and just see how it plays out.

But no, liska did not just randomly decide to fill all his orders and then disappear without word.
I agree. It would make no sense for a source to just disappear without a word. It is in no one’s benefit to do this.

If liska wanted to quit, she can just say “I quit guys, no more orders” and we would all have peace with it. Part of the game.

I’ve never heard that they will go down to buyers. Why would the police worry about someone who ordered for a few hundred euros? Buyers are spread across Europe too.

Also, depends where you live. I live in the Netherlands. Steroids for personal use are legal here. You just cant sell and distribute them.
Well, German law enforcement is going after every customer they can find and get their hands on. If the possession of steroids is legal in NL then you're fine. But I do know that sometimes if the player is big enough and the customer base is huge that law enforcement is working together with other european countries and they share information on what has been ordered and so on. That's why I am saying, if it was me who ordered here lately and if steroids are illegal in the country where I live in (especially if living in a western european country) then it's likely time to clean up. That's common sense to me.

Also... These things take time, sometimes months. So there's no need to panic.

Says the only one in here inciting panic.

I don’t care what country you’re in man, law enforcement does not work down, they work up. There will be no coordination between different countries law enforcement in order to bust steroid users. They barely even like to work together when there is a serial killer on the loose. You’re bugging dude.

Well, German law enforcement is going after every customer they can find and get their hands on. If the possession of steroids is legal in NL then you're fine. But I do know that sometimes if the player is big enough and the customer base is huge that law enforcement is working together with other european countries and they share information on what has been ordered and so on. That's why I am saying, if it was me who ordered here lately and if steroids are illegal in the country where I live in (especially if living in a western european country) then it's likely time to clean up. That's common sense to me.

Yeah I got you. Never happened to me.
I was a regular customer of mactropin back in the day who got busted. And they were BIG.

Steroids are considered medicine in the Netherlands and therefore everyone’s own responsibility if they want to use them.

It is relavent. If I were Liska planning an exit - I’d do the same and just disappear with all ends tied up.

To have the loose ends is alarming. Especially with her being so active on here. I think we all know what has happened.

It is relavent. If I were Liska planning an exit - I’d do the same and just disappear with all ends tied up.

To have the loose ends is alarming. Especially with her being so active on here. I think we all know what has happened.
Yes we all do…. Except you who thinks liska just decided to fall off the face of the earth and wants to start a running list of who has outstanding orders. We know damn well there are outstanding orders, because we know damn well liska did not do what you’re suggesting, and honestly that’s just a stupid suggestion.

Yes we all do…. Except you who thinks liska just decided to fall off the face of the earth and wants to start a running list of who has outstanding orders. We know damn well there are outstanding orders, because we know damn well liska did not do what you’re suggesting, and honestly that’s just a stupid suggestion.
I think your misunderstanding what I’m saying.

Scenario 1. Liska completed all orders with intent to close shop, unannounced.

Scenario 2. Liska busted, therefore outstanding orders are not filled.

I don’t really see another scenario at this moment. I’m not saying she exit scammed, quite the opposite.

I think your misunderstanding what I’m saying.

Scenario 1. Liska completed all orders with intent to close shop, unannounced.

Scenario 2. Liska busted, therefore outstanding orders are not filled.

I don’t really see another scenario at this moment. I’m not saying she exit scammed, quite the opposite.
No. I understand very well what you’re saying. I’m saying scenario one is fucking stupid and we all know very well that’s not the case.

Therefore we don’t need to play a game and see who has outstanding orders because scenario one did not happen and is a stupid suggestion of what happened, because even as you said in your follow up message, we all know what happened.

Do you understand what I’m saying now?

Agree, scenario 1 doesn’t make any sense. 0 reason to close down unannounced. You can literally announce “i close down, bye” and the end.
Thank you for your ability to understand a very basic English sentence.

Now I truly think there is a lot of stupidity floating around in this thread and I think instead of spouting off retarded ideas of what happened we should just wait and see how it plays out.

As I said, I have no doubt ccusa will be in here to address this, so let’s just be patient and not continue to make retarded speculations

This is bullshit because this is not how things are being handled here in Germany.
Okay buddy. You’re delusional if you think they are putting together a MULTI COUNTRY TASK FORCE to bust guys ordering some personal use steroids. Even if German task force wanted to do that, they would not get any help from any other countries. Do you understand the resources and time that would require?

They let the nazi regime run wild unchecked and you think all of a sudden they just care about guys pinning some test. You fucking Germans man, lol.

Thank you for your ability to understand a very basic English sentence.

Now I truly think there is a lot of stupidity floating around in this thread and I think instead of spouting off retarded ideas of what happened we should just wait and see how it plays out.

As I said, I have no doubt ccusa will be in here to address this, so let’s just be patient and not continue to make retarded speculations
what you think why the website is down?

Ri
You my friend are being very paranoid. You can do what you want but no need to start a panic party. The feds don’t work down and certainly don’t give a fuck about guys ordering gear for personal use. They’re not coming for you bro, unless you were selling liska his raws. Which I highly doubt is the case. Take a chill pill man
Right haa no shit well said bro